The Present

Reincarnation

It was a beautiful and sunny day in Seoul, and you as yourself now In the present is working as a Wedding organizer. It’s what you love the most. You love decorating the gowns and location of the wedding. You love to see a couple to be together forever. Everything have changed in Seoul, the hanging bridge was already a bridge made by steel, its now used for having long walks now for fresh air, and the river below it is now a high way. The memorable park where SeungHi and SungHyun;s love started was improved, it was a big park now with fresh green grass and a play ground and tables for picnic or dates. The memorable old truck path is now a long highway with a small park between them. All of those memorable places from the past have been improved. So, you are currently hired by your best friend from college for her wedding. You planned a cute garden wedding and the theme would be like fantasy. And it looked amazing, even the reception was well done.

 “_____________!!” Your friend called you. She looked so happy.

“Ah~ Kyla!” You called. Your friend hugged you tightly.

“My chingu!! Thank you very much!!~ For everything! All of these! I cant imagine how you remembered that I love fantasy! You made my dream come true!” Your friend told you.

“It was nothing. I’m happy to work for you~! And now, Congratulations for getting married my friend” You congratulated her.

“Aww, thank you so much!!” She hugged you once again. After cuddling with your friend, you went to the garden and check out the flowers you picked. And there a young man was also taking pictures. He was a young photographer. He was taking pictures of flowers but then when he turned his lens, he saw you, he looked out of his camera and smiled. He took some pictures of you. He was taking many pictures until you noticed it. He lowered down the camera and smiled at you. You walked near him.

“Have you been taking pictures of me?” You asked him.

“Well, I was taking pictures of some flowers , but then I noticed you there, I hope you don’t mind” He explained.

“HAha, I don’t mind at all, as long as you don’t use those for bad ideas” You laughed.

“Oh I’m sure I wont” He told you.

“Anyways, why are you here, I mean did I hire you?” You politely asked him.

“Well I was called by my company, so I guess you did” He laughed.

“Well, that’s nice, Oh! How rude of me, I’m ___________ by the way” You held out your hand.

“I’m Kevin. Kevin Woo, pleased to meet you ___________” He shook hands with you.

“So uhm, would you mind showing me those pictures you took?” You asked him.

“Oh sure, no problem” Kevin said as he his camera and showed you the pictures.

“Wow! You’re a really good photographer!” You complemented him.

“Well, thank you!” He thanked you and gave you a warm smile which caused you to blush. “So should we get some drinks?” He asked you.

“Oh, well sure!” You agreed. So you two went to get some drinks.

 

Time passed by and you two became very good friends. You frequently work together at weddings. You design a good wedding and he takes very good photos. Some couples even complimented the two of you being perfect pair. Because of his amazing skills at taking pictures, you always hire him. But as time passes by, you fall in love with him. Because of his angelic smile, his skills and the way he treats you. It was just like you already fell inlove with that man before.

One day he invited you to have lunch then have the wedding plan for your next customer, and he will edit a few pictures.

“Kevin! I’m here! Sorry for keeping you waiting!” You waved at him. He also waved at you and took several photos of you. You ran to him and blocked the lens of his camera.

“Hey, what was that for?” He complained.

“Well, enough pictures, let’s eat?” You asked.

“Haha, arasso, where do you want to eat?” Kevin asked you.

“Anywhere you like, besides you were the one who invited me” You said.

“Well, how about Bulgogi Brothers?” Kevin asked you.

“That’s perfectly fine.” You answered him. So you two walked around the place and looked for the restaurant. He plaid lunch for you and he even treated you ice cream when you went out of the restaurant. You two walked at the memorable park before. You seemed to know it but you just don’t know.

“Let’s go and plan that wedding you have and I’ll be editing a few pictures” Kevin said. You agreed and placed down your bags on the table. You opened your laptop and concentrated to plan on that wedding. Kevin took out his laptop and opened it too, beside yours. He took his camera and started taking some pictures. You observed how he takes those pictures. He seems so happy. It hasn’t been long since you fell inlove with that guy. You looked back at your laptop and concentrated on your work. You felt him sit beside you. He was editing the pictures. You took a glance and the pictures were perfect. And now, he was editng your pictures that he took, there were also pictures of you that you didn’t know when he took it.  He was such a good photographer.  You looked back at your laptop screen and started working again. But you just cant choose in a design so you consulted him.

“Hey Kev?” You called.

“yeah?” He turned to look at you.

“Which design is better, this is the concept and I just cant choose.” You told him. He moved closer to you, his face almost touch with yours.

“I guess, the one with the flowers is better than putting some butterflies.” He suggested as he leaned back.

“Oh yeah, I guess you’re right.” You said and turned to look at the laptop screen again. He watched you as you work in your laptop.

“Will you go out with me?” He asked out of nowhere. You were shocked and immediately turned but you blushed so hard when you felt that your face and his were so close to each other. Kevin moved leaned forward slowly, and slowly the gap between your lips and his disappeared. Your lips locked with his. Your eyes widened, you were shocked at Kevin’s sudden movement. You slowly closed your eyes and kissed back. You felt Kevin’s hand push your neck so the kiss would deepen. After you two pulls back, you stared at the ground blushing. He lifted your chin so you would face him.

“________, I love you.” He told you. Once again, you were shocked. Those 3 words you have been waiting for. You smiled and answered back.

“Kevin, I love you too.” He smiled and held you in his arms. You just smiled at his embrace. Finally you two are together, but once again the two of you feels that this happened before and it was like in a place this too.

So after a few months, you two  have started dating. You two go out. And of course, you always hire Kevin to be the photographer in weddings. The two of you are happy with each other, but the same day came. It’s your anniversary with Kevin, and now, he was the one to tell you to go the small park beside the highway after the bridge. So before you went there, you thought of giving Kevin a gift. So you went through the malls, until something caught your eye, from the antique shop. It was the beaded bracelet, SeungHi was supposed  to give to SungHyun. You bought it and asked the shop keeper to wrap it. So you ran towards the mini park, when you arrived there, she saw Kevin waving at you.

“Hey Kev!” You also waved at Kevin.

“Hey baby!” HE also shouted. You ran towards him, crossing the highway.

“Baby, look out!” You heard him shout. You felt like this happened in the past too. Right in that spot too, right in that date. Until you felt an embrace and you fall to the ground. When you opened your eyes, you felt Kevin embracing you. You two were at the other side of the highway. Kevin saved you from getting hit by the truck. You two stood up.

“Baby, you okay?” Kevin helped you stand up.

“Uhm, yes, I’m fine.” You said while standing up. You were confused, because it was like déjà vu. You thought this already happened before. Even Kevin felt it.

“Baby?” Kevin cupped your cheeks.

“ Yes?” You answerd.

“You sure, you’re okay? Nothing hurts?” Kevin asked.

“Yes, nothing, nothing at all.” You reassured.

“Let’s go?” Kevin took your hand and escorted you to cross the highway. When you reach the mini park, Kevin covered your eyes.

“Hey KEv, what’s going on?” You asked him.

“Just keep walking baby.” HE told you. When Kevin stopped walking, you also stopped.

“Are you ready?” He asked you.

“Well, yeah, I guess.” You answered. Sop Kevin took away his hands. When you opened your eyes, you saw a very beautiful pavilion, beautifully decorated. There were flowers everywhere.

“Oh my god! Kevin Woo!!” You gasped. You hugged Kevin.

“Happy anniversary _________” He greeted.

“Happy anniversary too Kevin” You also greeted.He gave you a quick kiss on the lips and escorted you to the table. Both of you enjoyed the food. It was the best anniversary.

“Hey Kev?” You called him.

“Yeah?” HE answered.

“I have something for you.” You said. And gave him the box. When he opened it, he gasped. He took it out of the box and wore it immediately.

“Thank you baby!” HE leaned to kiss you. He was curious, he thought he saw it somewhere before.

“I hope you liked it.” You said.

“Well, I LOVE it! Thank you ___” He said. Then the music started to play. He stood up and asked you a dance then you gladly accepted. You put your arms around his neck and his put his arms around your waist and you two started dancing.

“Hey Kev?” You called out.

“Hmm?” He answered.

“I’ve been thinking weird these days” You said.

“What do you mean?” HE asked.

“Like I’ve seen some of what’s happening today, right now, in the past or something, like the one I almost get hit by the truck, and that confession you told me in that park, it’s just weird.” You admitted.

“That happened to me too, just like your gift, I thought I saw it somewhere, but not today or yesterday or something, and  yes all those happenings you said, it seems familiar too.” Kevin admitted.

“Well, it’s just weird..” You sighed. You and Kevin continued dancing.

“Anyways, I have a question to ask you _________” Kevin said.

“Huh? What is it?” You asked. Kevin let go of your waist. He grabbed something from his coat and then he kneeled down. You gasped at his action. He sighed then started to talk.

“_________, you know how much I love you, and I’m willing to love you all my life. You never knew how much happy I am when you’re with me and I hope we continue that, we continue this. I want this to go to the next level.” With Kevin’s words you gasped. You couldn’t believe what Kevin said. And somehow you are hinted what Kevin is going to ask.

“_______, Will you be mine forever?” Kevin asked opening a small box containing a silver ring. You gasped again and blushed.

“Of course, I do!” You said happily. As soon as Kevin got up, you hugged him tightly. As soon as you let go of the hug, he slipped the ring to your finger and hugged you again.

“I love you” You told him.

“I love you too, Mrs. Woo” He told you.

“I love you more, Mr. Woo” You answered back.

“So now you are _______ Woo.” Kevin said. Kevin made the gap between your and his lips disappeared again. You two shared a sweet kiss. Even though your bodies are reincarnated from the past, you and SungHyun were still able to find each other and shared true love. They didn’t know, a flower grew in the exact place where SeungHi died, even though it was covered by cement, it just weirdly grew there…

 

-END-

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really hoped you like this fanfic.~~ I just made it while driving myself to sleep.~~

I hope you like it!!

Please Comment and Subscribe~~

Thank you for reading<3

 

UKISSKEVINLOVER: Unni, I hope you like this fanfic <3