(OTHER HALF 2)

MEETING THE CUPID

 

-RECAP-

“How…how long have you been here?!” 

“Hum…seems nice! Since you enter here without switching the light on.. and I consider you take my dare…hyung.. Hehehe!” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-THE NEXT DAY-

Jaejoong’s POV

TREET! TREET!

“Hello…Jae-hyung…”

“Kris..where are you? Why aren’t you here yet?! Our turn is next…” 

Actually, today is our tournament… biggest tournament in my life… since the first time our coach saw me and Kris dance together, he already interested to put us in this big tournament.. he said we could win this since our dance is so perfect and our chemistry is good.

 Eventhough both of  us are guys… we still dance with each other but we changed some steps in the normal routine to avoid awkwardness between us and our coach really loves it. He kept saying we could win this…

Now, I’m sitting at the stand behind the ice court preparing myself and calling for this Kris kid… haish~

“Bwoh? You-you…can’t make it here?”

Oh…shoot... what am I going to do?????

“Jaejoong-shi, what are you waiting for? Your partner is waiting for you!” 

“Huh?! Okey! Okey! I’m coming! Kamsahamnida!”

My coach called and told me that my partner was already waiting for me.

But…Kris said he couldn’t come here?!  Is he playing tricks with me?! …he is so gonna get it!

-THE NEXT PERFORMANCE IS FROM NANYANG HIGH SCHOOL!! JUNG YUNHO-SHI AND KIM JAEJOONG-SHI!!-

WAH!!!

“Im-impossible!”

“Yunho hyung? When does he know how to figure skate?!”

“Jae…”

He let his hand out for me…he looks so…. STUNNING!!

“Yunho..how…”

“Don’t worry! Kris taught me everything.”

Oh! My! God! *faint!* *hahaha! Just joking* he smiled so confidently to me… Oh mom…. Thanks for giving birth to me… then I heard those girls squealing so hard and keep screaming his name…

“Isn’t that handsome guy Yunho?! Our school ice hokey player?” 

“I never thought he know figure skating?”

“He’s so….. *nose bleed*”

“Wae Yun? Don’t you hate figure skating?” I braved myself to ask him bout this since I could not hold anymore… Then, I could feel my face is flaming hot… aish! I’m blushing now… >//////<’’’

After that, Yunho pull me so close to him.

“The music already started… we need to start too..” he whispered to my ear… I could feel goosebumps when he did that..his voice is y…

-westlife-I have a dream-

“I’m willing to do this… B’coz I love you. Saranghaeyo…”

Yunho…. I could only look in his almond orbs… I bet my face is red as tomato now…

“And… you are my other half…for eternity…”  

End POV

Kris’s POV

Hum… other half…

There’s no other thing that could makes me happy other than seeing them happy…

The only thing I could do is…

Pray for their happiness…

-THERE YOU GO! A VERY CONFIDENT PERFORMANCE FROM JUNG YUNHO-SHI AND KIM JAEJOONG-SHI!-

“Chukaeyo! Hyung deul!! Aish… Changmin…I should be proud of myself to have that awesome hyung!”

“Yah!! Hwaiting!!!”

WAH!!

Indeed! A very excellent performance there! Looks like you have to change you profession hyung… hahaha!

-Cupid-shi… your task has done here… you have another task to do…-

Hmm… heaven call…

End POV

With that.. a pair of white big wings popped out from his back… and that cupid disappeared in the invincible air… 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End

 

*hello!!!! How’s everybody? I’m so sorry I can’t update my fic frequently like I used to… well, university really a kill.. lol

*btw..i hope this fic is good enough n I hope my English is still presentable.. ^^’’’

*and readers.. I need your comment.. I dun mind with viewers.. I need comments and feedbacks.. only those can tell me whether I’m a good author or else..

*so readers.. please! Leave your feedbacks and comments… please please please…

*finally, thanks for dropping by and read my fic.. and thanks for leaving a comment or feedback! XD