(OTHER HALF)

MEETING THE CUPID

 

 Yunho’s POV

“Aish… those figure skating kids are not gonna end their practice yet?! We are going to start our training soon…” whined Changmin.

Honestly, I hated figure skating. Too much sissy and es! *am I too harsh?! Mianhae!!!*

But… I dunno how I could fall for him… our school star…

Kim Jaejoong…

a pretty name…as pretty as him…

Haish…seems liked karma is playing with me now…

Everyday I watched him practices with his friends and sometimes with his partner…Ji Hyo… 

Nah…put that girl aside..I just want to talk about him only…

However, myself… who never feel the envy of something shows it now…

I feel so jealous and hurt…

When I saw him partnered with a young boy who come from… only god knows where!

End POV

After the figure skating kids finished their practice, the ice hokey kids take their turn to have their training.

But Yunho didn’t join them…

“Jaejoong…chakaman…” says Yunho who suddenly appeared in the changing room.

“Yun? I thought you are having your hokey training now?” Jaejoong asked him coz he is shocked with Yunho’s sudden presence.

Kris’s POV

Aigoo~ this dude… he’s gonna start it again…

“Yah…Kris, don’t you know that this Kim Jaejoong is my boyfriend?! How dare you take advantage to touch him during the practice just now?!”

Hoho.. I could sense jealousy here…I rolled my eyes after he said that and just smirked.

“Err…boyfriend?!” Jae-hyung surely don’t expect this…he seems shocked..

“No I don’t Yunho hyung… fine…I just hold him to prevent him from falling down…”

Hehe… act innocent is the best way…

Wow…Jae-hyung’s face is red… haish… I’ve told him before…he is not suitable to be a guy… he’s easily shy, blushing and… yeah… falling for a guy…

[FLASHBACK] - [1 month ago]

“Hai! I’m Kris! And you are?...” I asked a very pretty guy in front of me. 

We are at the ice skating court watching the ice hokey player training. Maybe from the same school since they are wearing the same school badge. But… my mission is him…

He is so pretty! Prettier than those angels that I’ve met! Maybe he’s the fallen?! Ahaha! Just joking!! Without I realized I already smiling like an idiot… then I could feel there are something watching at me weirdly…

“Okey!! I’m smiling to my silly thought thinking you are a girl… satisfied?!”

He blinks his doe eyes for several times and let out a laugh.

“Fu..ahaha!! I didn’t say anything yet and you already blurt out everything! Wow...my attitude of watching somebody skeptically really helps sometimes… hahaha!!”

He continued laughing madly at me..Yeah..yeah..Go ahead..Laugh at me… if you know who I am… I bet you couldn’t even close your mouth… hahaha…

“Btw…I’m Kim Jaejoong… you are a new kid here?”

“Hum… just register here today… figures skating seems to attract my interest and that’s why I’m here…and I also heard that figure skating and ice hokey are the best here…”

“Well, it’s true… *sigh*~”

“Sorry to ask… are you having difficulties?”

“Huh?! Why you say so?”

“Your eyes tell me and with the sigh… mind to tell? Uuh.. Don’t worry… If you are not going to tell me…I don’t-”

“Can you see the tall one? He…he’s the one I liked… but… I heard he hated figure skating kids so much…full of sissy and es… I don’t think I have the chance…” he faced the floor after he said that. He looked sad…

Ah…I see it now… Jae-hyung really hopes for the tall one… I’m so gonna make it!

“Kris-shi…how old are you?”

“Kris-shi??? Hyung?! Seriously… do I really look that old?! I’m just 16…” T-T…he called me Kris-shi… nobody calls me that… T-T

“Ahahah! Ok ok… I’m your sunbae then… and you already called me hyung.. Good then! So…are you serious wanna join figure skating?”

“Yap! Can I start tomorrow?”

“woah… you seems really excited about it… ok!”

“Um…can you be my partner?”

“May I know why?”

“You don’t suit anybody… even the girl that practice with you just now seems low than you…if you know what I mean…”

“FYI..That girl’s name is Ji Hyo and low?! No...I don’t know… and she has been my partner since our first grade!”

“Like I care bout her… seriously...She seems low coz you are more stunning than her! Well, I need to go now… kamsahamnida hyung for telling everything … I appreciated it and I still want you to be my partner tomorrow! Annyeong!”

After I said it, I stand up from the stand and ran out from the ice skating court and disappeared… huhu~ tomorrow goona be fun!

-THE NEXT DAY-

“Haish…where is this kid….” I could see he’s waiting for me..but his eyes is looking at that one particular tall guy… he is handsome… small face..small eyes.. tanned flawless skin… 

Little did Jae-hyung knows…

“HYUNG!”

“AHHH!!!!” he screamed out loud and stumble back from the bench that he was sitting.

“Hoho.. you scream like a girl… am I too scary?” I asked him and look around…everybody is looking at us. Thanks hyung…

“Yah! YOU! You shouldn’t do that! How come you suddenly appeared from my back?!”

B’coz I’m a “cupid” hyung….

“Well, it’s your fault then…too busy watching Yunho hyung…”

“huh?! How you know his name?”  I could see his cheek is painted with crimson red…he is CUTE!!!! Wonder why god made him as a boy…

“He seems famous among the girls and the sports kids… so, I asked them a little bout him but they told me everything they know bout him… hahaha! Very funny human being…”

“You were just in this school for two days and you already become one of them.. So nosy… but what do you mean by human being? Aren’t you human too?”

“hahaha! I’m not human hyung…hahaha!” I told to him while laughing..um..Actually I slipped it..Thank god..

“You surely weird… ka-ja! We need to practice now… they finished their training already.” Fuh…he don’t noticed it.

“Remember hyung! I want you as my partner…” I whispered to him…

Actually, I did it coz I caught Yunho eyeing me and him… maybe he could sense our warmness to each other.. He’s jealous! Oh yeah!

So, maybe add up some spices might sparks some taste in this story right?!

Then Jae-hyung look at me and our face was so close to each other… he blinks his eyes and I just kept smiling and I made our gesture look intimate.

AHAH! Yunho is frowning! Yes! My plan is working! Hehehe…

After that, I pulled Jae-hyung to the center of the court and with my magic power I put on a song… and it turns out to be my favorite song! *honestly,it was my fav.song [author] XP*

(Infinite-can u smile)

We dance to the normal routine but I add up some steps to make our dance looks passionate and more beautiful…

I could hear all the humans whispers saying how beautiful our dance… we look so professional! I like! Haha!

While dancing, I steal a glance at Yunho and I could see that he is so jealous! While Jae-hyung, he is beautiful fallen angel who is still absorb in the dance…

When the rap part came, I and Jae-hyung spins our body non-stop and stop when the rap part finished, and gives our finishing gesture and we stop our dance when the song finished too…

We received very loud applauses and standing ovation… we could only smile and bow to all the people… 

“Wow!...hahaha… I never felt like this before… you are really something… and you dance beautifully! Are you an expert from your old school?” 

“Hahah! Aniyo… I just dance according to my instinct plus the normal routine. That’s all!”

“Awesome!...” 

And we spent our entire time practice and dancing… owh… dear Yunho is burning… hehehe…  

[END FLASHBACK]

My relationship with this Kim Jaejoong became closer after a month and I already know most of his secret feeling towards his crush…pity him… but maybe this Yunho can’t take it anymore by only watching his crush close to other people … So, he started to annoy me by saying Jae-hyung is his boyfriend…

Well, Yunho… I am going to make him yours btw…

“Well, I’m going now! Take care hyung-deul!”

“Yah! Kris! Chakaman! You said we are going to eat together?” I could see Jae-hyung stiffness in Yunho-hyung embrace…

“Yah! Jae… You are ignoring me and want to go with this kid?”

“Haish.. Both of you just do whatever you want! Don’t mess me up! And you Yunho-hyung…if you love Jae-hyung so much, why don’t you be his partner?! End of the story!”

Well, I didn’t mean to be so harsh… mianhae hyung-deul…

I could sense some sparks in Yunho-hyung when I said it… huhu~ somebody gonna make a change…

End POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho’s POV

“Hyung?! The training had ended, aren’t you taking your bath? All of us are leaving…” says Changmin to me as he saw me still sitting on the bench in the changing room.

“Ah…aniyo…gwenchana! You guys can go first. I still need some practice.”

“Practice? Hyung…you are already the ace in our team.” With that he just walks out from the changing room while shaking his head mumbling bout me and something bout his Kyuhyun. Changmin really a good dongsaeng. I’m lucky to have him as my blood relatives… 

[FLASHBACK] 

“….and you Yunho-hyung…if you love Jae-hyung so much, why don’t you be his partner?! End of the story!”  

[END FLASHBACK]

Can I be Jae’s partner? I can’t do that “gymnastic” routine…

“I’m an ice hokey player, not figure skating kid. Ish…it gross!”

Um…actually… I’m trying to do some figure skating routine in the court… hehehe… luckily there’s nobody around since it’s already dark out there… all the kids had went home of coz…

“Is our sports really that gross Yunho hyung?!”

“K-KRIS!”

“If you want to practice figure skating, you should change your shoes first.”

“How…how long have you been here?!” 

“Hum…seems nice! Well, since you enter here without switching the light on.. and  I consider you take my dare…hyung.. Hehehe!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBC