That Man

That Man

 

I saw him, that man-Kim Jae Joong. The man I love.

He was standing there, still handsome as ever. A sly smile slowly formed on his pink lips as soon as he looked into my direction.

For a moment, I’ve been rooted on my spot. I couldn’t move. I was frozen.

I’ll admit, I miss him. I ached for him badly. I am deeply insane with him.

Jaejoong’s eyes were twinkling in delight. He waved and smiled enthusiastically. Cautiously, he walked towards me.

I thought I am about to collapse. Thankfully, he halted.

I took a deep breath as soon as he stopped three meters away. *Jaejoong, do you know that you are more handsome now than we broke up a week ago?*

I unconsciously squeezed the hand that I was holding when I realized how much I still want to be with him. The wound was still widely open and I need him to cure my bruised and swelling heart.

Jaejoong tilted his head as if saying ‘come to me.’

I badly wanted to go. But, I couldn’t.

I should not.

 “Baby, let’s go.” Jaejoong sweetly uttered and reached out his long arms. He had put a large amount of salt on my bruised ego. My eyes began to water. I have decided I need to win his heart- again.

I gently squeezed the hand of the person beside me. *I am sorry. I cannot let him go.*

However, before I could loosen my grip, the person beside me dropped my cold hand.

My bestfriend hurriedly approached him. She reached for his hand and they eagerly embraced each other.

My heart melted as I watched the intimate scene of my ex-boyfriend Kim Jaejoong and her, my best friend- his new girlfriend.

---------------------------

-The End-

 

 

I do have posters to all of my stories but I don’t know how to post it. I’ll post/ update it if I learn how.

Comment, subscribe. J

Thank you!

Please read my other stories, comments and subscribers are love! Thank You!:)