First Day

Unexpected

 

Since HAESICA got the highest votes, this will be a HAESICA biased fic. Hooray for HAESICA SHIPPERS! Don’t worry, I’ll still include moments for the other pairings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day…

A school bell can be heard all over SM High, indicating that the class will now start. The students gathered at SM Gymnasium for LSM’s orientation for the new school year. Some boys and girls get along well while some are still awkward.

The 9 bestfriends enter the gym and all eyes are into them, well particularly Yoona, the goddess of Suji. The boys stared at her, mesmerized by her beauty. The 8 girls just shakes their head and they have only one thing in mind ‘Now it’s time for the boys to drool over Yoona.’

“Told yah.” One random girl told her friend.

“Aish, it’s so obvious that I’m more beautiful than her.” She replied.

“Psh, look at yourself first, I bet your fingers has no match to hers. You’re just jealous of Yoona.” A boy interrupted and the girl just rolled her eyes.

 

“Girls, I need to go to the stage see you later.” Taeyeon and Tiffany waved at the girls as she approached the Student Council near the stage. TaeNny approaches the student body, she was not new from the boy members because they worked together before the class starts, they are a little bit stubborn because they only follow Leeteuk’s orders. This is one of the pains of having two presidents.

 

Minutes after the 9 bestfriends enters the gym, 15 men followed. Now, it’s time for the girls to drool.

“Omo, that guy who just yawns is hot.” One girl said, pertaining to Kibum.

“No, that guy is hotter than him. Omo! He just winked at me! Help!” Another girl said.

Donghae, known as the playboy, winks at every girl he sees. Every girl who receives the wink got a mini heart. Eunhyuk looks at his bestfriend and nudge him.

“What?” Donghae asks Eunhyuk.

“Winking non stop again?” Eunhyuk raised his eyebrow.

“Whatever, it’s fun. Why don’t you try it?” Then Donghae then ignores Eunhyuk and continues to wink.

On Eunhyuk’s mind, ‘Why don’t I try it? Yeah, I should try it at once.’

Eunhyuk search for a random girl who’s looking at his direction, he saw a small girl looking at him and winks at her with matching his gummy smile. What’s the girl’s reaction? She looks at Eunhyuk disgustingly and rolls her eyes away from him.

‘Aww, that’s fail.’ Eunhyuk thought.

“Yah Hyoyeon-ah, I saw that monkey-looking guy winked at you. Trying to seduce you eh?” Sunny told Hyoyeon as they are falling in line and Hyoyeon behind her.

“Huh, I saw him, I just give him a disgusted look and rolls my eyes to him.” Hyoyeon replied to Sunny. Sunny laughs at her statement.

“Where?” Jessica interrupted the two.

“Oh, that guy over there…” Sunny points her index finger at Eunhyuk.

“He winks at Hyoyeon.” She continued. Jessica looks at where Sunny’s index finger is pointing to find the monkey-looking guy bowing his head out of embarrassment she thinks. Jessica then looks at the boy beside Eunhyuk, well obviously it’s Donghae but she doesn’t know his name that time. Donghae saw Jessica looking at him, ‘Oh hey, a blondie.’ His flirtatious attitude strikes. Donghae gave Jessica a wink, a wink that will give girls not just a mini heart attack, but a full blown heart attack. What do you think Jessica did? She just gave Donghae her famous icy glare.

Donghae shivers, ‘Wha-what the hell is that aura?’ Donghae asks himself, he nudge Eunhyuk to find an answer.

“Did you feel that?”

“Feel what?”

“The cold aura.”

“What cold aura? Hae, are you day dreaming again?”

“Nothing. Never mind.”

Donghae never dares to look at Jessica again, the boys falls in line as Leeteuk and Siwon went to Student Councils’ Zone.

LSM went on stage and clears his throat.

“Sound check, sound check. Okay, students good morning to all of you. Welcome to our new school, SM High or should I say Soo Man High School. The famous All girl school and all boy school is Seoul is now one. You are very lucky to study here…”

LSM continues to blabber as the students keeps on yawning and talking, ignoring every word LSM said. He keeps on talking for about 30minutes now.

“…so I officially declare that the class is now officially started. You may now check your sections at the bulletin board.” Then LSM walks off the stage as well as the students goes out of the gym.

The students check their sections at the bulletin board, some are glad to be classmates again and some are frustrated.

The 9 bestfriends are glad to be on the same classes, they immediately went to their classroom as they talk about random stuffs.

The 15 boys are also glad to be in one class so just like the girls, they went straight to their classroom.

 

At the classroom…

Each class is compose of 40 students, with equal number of boys and girls. As the girls enter the other students started to get wild, because of Yoona, the goddess of Suji. The 9 girls sits together as they about random stuffs again. The classroom is on peace until the 15 boys enters, killing the peaceful atmosphere of the class. You can hear girl screams and boys howling and that makes Taeyeon’s group to know what is the commotion about. They all look towards the door to find 15 boys, acting some kind of a celebrity.

“Hey Hyoyeon-ah, isn’t that the monkey who winked at you?” Sunny whispered to Hyo and Hyo just smirked. Taeyeon feels a little bit uneasy to find Leeteuk with he same class as hers. She feels a little bit intimidated, she starts to think of what ifs. ‘What if he’s more intelligent than me?, What if I commit mistakes and he just laughs at me? What if he’s better than me?’

‘Is that the flirtatious boy who just winked at me earlier?’ Jessica asks herself and looks at Donghae, on the other hand Donghae feels someone is staring at him so he needs to look for it, he spotted Jessica and they make an eye contact. ‘Oohh, it’s the blondie earlier, I think this year is interesting.’ Donghae said to himself and smirk. Seeing that smirk, Jessica raise her eyebrows as she switch her eyes to her friends to find that they are still looking at the new comers.

‘Crap, the girl from earlier is my classmate? Let me disappear now.’ Eunhyuk tries to hide behind Donghae but failed.

Siwon and Tiffany smiles at each other, they are glad that they become friends even before the class starts. Siwon, even if before SM High was built, is already infatuated to Tiffany. He admires her faith, her beauty, her kindness, well for him Tiffany is his ideal woman. Tiffany on the other hand doesn’t know about this and finds Siwon as a reliable friend.

Seohyun on the other hand doesn’t care about boys. She may be look at them to find if they are good looking but even thought they are handsome, she have never been a crush. You may call her abnormal but it’s the truth. One guy caught her attention and she looks at him. The way he walks, stare and talk is different. Kyuhyun saw Seohyun looking at him and he rolls her eyes at her. Seohyun widen her eyes and looks at the board. ‘Did he just rolled his eyes on me? Boys this days. Tsk.’ Seohyun shakes her head in disbelief.

“Hey Yoona, do you think that guy over there is a little bit… uhmm… weird?” Yuri asks Yoona who is sitting beside her. Yoona looks at the guy and nodded her head as if listening to Yuri, what captures Yoona’s attention is the boy where the girls are squeal. ‘Popular guy eh? Much better, so that the attention is not into me.’ Yoona said to her head, she doesn’t know that it’s Kibum, Myungduk’s pride for Drama club. Well, Yoona is the pride of Drama Club at Suji.

Just then the teacher arrives at the class and everyone returns to their sits.

“Good Morning Class, I’m Miss Goo. Your adviser, I’m from Suji High School. So having boy students is new to me. You can sit anywhere you want as long as your seatmate is with you opposite . Now change.” The students immediately obeys at what Ms. Goo said. The 9 girls are still together, though they include seats for whomever from the boys will dare to sit beside them.

Taeyeon is fixing her things when she feels a tap on her shoulders. She adjust her face to look who is it and to her surprise, it was Leeteuk, smiling showing his dimples.

“Can I seat beside you Ms. President?” Taeyeon never thought Leeteuk is this handsome. What makes him more handsome is the dimples. “Oh- uh.. Su-sure.” Taeyeon mentally slapped herself for stuttering. Leeteuk chuckled and sit beside her, next to Leeteuk is Sunny. Sunny is currently looking at Taeyeon. ‘Taeyeon just stuttered in front of a guy? Oohhh another teasing moment later. *evil laugh* ’ Sunny tries to make an eye contact to Taeyeon but the dork ignores her.

Suddenly someone sits beside Sunny, it’s no other than Sungmin.

“Hi.” Sungmin said to Sunny as the girl looks at him. He tries to hide his natural aegyo and succeed.

“Hi, I’m Sunny.” Upon hearing the name Sunny, Sungmin remembers what Yesung said to him, ‘You should bit her.’ Sunny waves her hand in front of Sungmin as she noticed that Sungmin is spacing out.

“Ooh, I’m Sungmin by the way.” The two shakes hands and there’s no doubt there is a chemistry between the two, the awkwardness is not there unlike the other students who are new for being co-ed.

Behind Sunny is Tiffany. Tiffany on the other hand signals Siwon to sit beside her. Siwon smiles and goes beside Tiffany. Tiffany doesn’t want to have stranger seatmates.

“Thanks for inviting me.” Siwon smiled as she saw Tiffany smiles too.

“Well, among all the boys here, I think you are the only one who I’m comfortable with.” That melted Siwon. He tries to hide his blushing face, luckily Tiffany didn’t saw it.

Next to Siwon and Tiffany is Jessica, staring blankly on the air.

Donghae saw Jessica has a free chair both sides, but n a swift moment Heechul took the other seat. So Donghae must sit to the other one. Donghae made an eye contact to Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk also wants to sit beside Jessica because she doesn’t want to sit beside Hyoyeon, he’s still embarrassed. EunHae made an eyecontact and runs to the free sit, well Donghae is faster. Donghae stuck out his tongue to Eunhyuk and the anchovy just sigh in defeat.

Jessica looks beside her, two familiar faces. On Jessica’s right is Heechul, they made an eyecontact and Heechul smirked, Jessica also smirked. Heechul and Jessica are cousins, so they are pretty close. On Jessica’s left is the guy from earlier. Jessica raised her eyebrow.

Donghae looks at her and recognize Jessica, “Hey blondie. You don’t know how lucky you are.” Donghae winked as Jessica was about to throw up. Heechul interrupted the conversation, “Look Hae, she’s different. I tell you.” Heechul said and puts back his earphones on his ears, his earphones cannot be seen by the teacher so he’s lucky that Jessica is his seatmate.

Donghae just pout and smiles at Jessica, but Jessica is not looking at him. He just scratch his nape.

Eunhyuk has no choice, all of the girls has a seatmate except Hyoyeon so he has to deal with it. Hyoyeon saw Eunhyuk and smirked.

“You’re the one who winked at me earlier right?” Eunhyuk blushed out of embarrassment.

“Don’t worry, I don’t eat people.” Hyoyeon assured him and Eunhyuk smiles at her. “I’m Hyoyeon, you are?” Hyoyeon offers her hand and Eunhyuk takes it. “Eunhyuk.” The two smiled at each other. He is relived that Hyoyeon is kind.

Yoona and Kibum are oblivious at each other presence, they don’t care if they are seating beside each other, same as Yesung and Yuri, Seohyun and Kyuhyun and Sooyoung and Hankyung.

The whole half day is wasted by the nonsense rules and regulations of the school. Finally it’s lunch time.

The cafeteria is packed. Luckily the 9 girls are fast so they were able to get a table. They continue to chat about random stuffs. On the other hand, the 15 guys were able to find a place also, near the girls.

On SoShi’s table…

“How’s your seatmate everyone?” Hyoyeon asked the group and different facial expressions can be seen, some are disgusted, some are blushing and some are straight faced.

“My seatmate is horrible.” Jessica mutters.

“Hey, I heard he’s one of the popular boys on Myungduk. But damn, he’s such a playboy.” Sunny said.

“The longest girlfriend he ever had is 1 month as I remember.” Yuri said and the girls expect Jessica looks at her in disbelief.

“I don’t care about popularity and I don’t care about him.” Jessica said as she drinks her orange juice.

“How about you Seo?” Sooyoung asks as she swallow her food.

“The quiet guy, he has this aura, that you wouldn’t dare to talk to him.” Seohyun admitted.

“Oh, it’s Kyuhyun. He’s a starcraft maniac. He’s cold just like Jessica.” Yuri told them as Jessica scoffed.

“Mine is cute! Just like me.” Sunny said as she throws her fist in the air. They are in the middle of talking when some random guy approached there table.

At SuJu’s side…

“Hey how’s you half day?” Henry asks his hyungs.

“Fine.” They all said. There’s nothing really interesting happened at the first day of classes. The boys continued to chat as well as the girls a random stuff.

That’s it. The first day ended with nothing. They didn’t know what else will come as the school days pass.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note:

WHAT A BORING UPDATE!!! Thanks for the new subscribers! I’ll improve on the next chapter.