Hello New Dorm!

Unexpected

"What?!!!" Jessica exclaimed as Yuri breaks the latest news about the school to her roommates.

"Yeah, I heard about that too, and not only that. I heard that our dorm will also be co-ed!" Yoona cried showing his crocodile mouth, Jessica and Yuri widens there eyes followed by a groan and stomp there feet in annoyance.

"This can't be happening to us, that old man is really gettin' old." Jessica said talking about Sunny's uncle or should they say there principal.

Just then someone knocks on the door and opens it revealing two tall girls and one small girl which is there dormmates, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

"Hey." YoonYulSic said at a time.

"Already got the latest news?" Sooyoung asks as she makes her way to YonnYulSic's fridge and looks for food.

"We already know and stop pestering our fridge, you have your own right?" Yuri said as a matter of fact tone but Sooyoung ignores her.

"The boys are starting to pack their things here.The second, fourth, sixth, eight, tenth and twelfth floor are occupied by girls and third, fifth, seventh, ninth, eleventh and thirteenth floor are for boys so we need to transfer to fourth floor within this day." Hyoyeon said as she slump on the couch.

YoonYulSic looks at her in disbelief, they can't utter any words right now. They're mouth are hang open.

"So unnies, you need to pack now. We are already finish transferring, I think you three are the only one's left here." Seohyun said as she grabs Yuri and Yoona's hands to stand up so they can start packing.

"By the way, Taeyeon, Sunny and Fany are already there, maybe they are finish packing right now. There is a vacant room accross ours , SunTaeNny are beside ours." Hyoyeon added.

With that YoonYulSic started packing with the help of the three. Soon enough there will be new students to occupy there old room and it's from Myungduk's High School.

 

 

Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun are bestfriends since they were first year at Suji. Now they are fourth year students, their bond is even more stronger.

Before, their dorm is only for girls but now since Suji and Myungduk becomes co-ed, the owner of the dorm decided to make their dorm also co-ed, well for money purposes. Their dorm consists of thirteen floors so the girls will occupy all even numbered floors while the boys are odd numbered floors. It means, no boys are allowed at the girls’ territory and vice versa. Each floor has seven rooms, only three people in every room is aloud, not two not four. Since the nine girls can’t be together in one room they divide themselves so it was SunTaeNny, YoonYulSic and SooHyoHyun.

 

 

“Yah, Taeyeon-ah. Since we are now co-ed, who will be the president and vice president of our school?” Sunny asks Taeyeon as she puts her stuff toys on her bed, Taeyeon and Tiffany are doing the same.

“Well your uncle said it will be more productive to the school if there are two presidents and two vice president, plus no one wants to give up the position.”

“Sometimes, I think my uncle is crazy. I wonder what makes him think to come up with this idea.” The two girls continues to blabber while fixing their new room, while Tiffany keeps on looking through the boxes with her eyebrows furrowed. Taeyeon looks at her and raise her eyebrow.

“What are you looking at?” Taeyeon asks.

“My pouch, its missing.” The American-raised girl replied as she continues to look at the boxes.

“The pink one with your name keychain on it? The last time I saw it when we go to the ground floor at the Study Hall.” Sunny told Fany. Tiffany stops on her tracks and remembers her pouch on the table.

“I know where it is, I’ll just go downstairs.”

“Okay.” The two danshins shouted in english.

 

Tiffany goes out of their room and goes straight to the elevator. She pressed the down button and waits for it to open. While waiting the next elevator opens revealing five familiar faces and one unfamiliar face. It was no other than her hoobaes, including Jessica’s sister.

“Oh, f(x) is here. You’re also transferring to this floor?” Fany asks the youngsters.

“Yes unnie, by the way we have our new dormmate, this is IU. She’s from Shinhwa High school last year, now she’s studying on our school.” Sulli said as she faces IU because she can’t point her finger because of the box she was holding.

“Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you.” IU said as she bows.

“Annyeonghaseyo. IU, I’m Tiffany.” Just then the elevator opens and Fany bid her goodbyes to her hoobaes.

These five girls are consists of Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli and Krystal. They are currently on their second year. They are Suji’s members of the band. If you want rock and roll, f(x) will give you your need. Since Amber, Sulli and Krystal are roommates, Luna and Victoria needs another one, thankfully they found IU.

 

f(x) is currently at the pick of their popularity, there mission is to be number one among Seoul high schools. They didn’t know a new rival is coming there way, which called themselves as SHINee.

 

Tiffany reached the ground floor and goes straight to their dorm’s study hall which looks like a library. Well, the owner of there dorm is no joke, he or she must be rich.

She went straight to the table where her bestfriends seated but she found nothing. She looks at he other tables and even under the tables to find nothing but dusts.

Suddenly, someone taps her shoulder which makes her flinch. Fany looks behind her to find no other than Siwon of Myungduk’s.

“May I help you Tiffany?” Being a gentleman, he need to offer his hand to a lady right?

“Errr, my pink pouch is missing and I swear I left it here at the study hall but it’s gone.” Tiffany sigh in defeat. Her pouch is really important to her, it was given by her mother.

“Is this what you are talking about?” Siwon showed a pink pouch with a keychain on it in front of Fany’s face which makes the girl smiles widely showing her eye-smile that can melt any men in the world.

“Oh my Gosh! Thank you Siwon!” She hugs Siwon to show her gratitude, the man blushes by the sudden skinship.

“You’re going to your room now?” Siwon asks Tiffany as he looks at her.

“Yeah, Taeyeon and Sunny are waiting for me. How about you?”

“Same, Kibum and Shindong needs help.”

“Let’s go together then.”

“Let’s go.”

The two went to elevator and continues to chitchat about random stuff.

 

 

Some of the girls are obviously annoyed about the co-ed thingy, how about the boys?

 

 

At Leeteuk, Kangin and Heechul’s room…

 

“Yah, place that mirror near my bed, there there there. No, move it to the left. Keep that trashbin away from my bed. Place it near the CR.” Heechul orders KangTeuk while he was feeding her cat, Heebum.

“Yah! You just keep on talking there, help us here!” Kangin whines as he place the trashcan on the CR.

“Can’t you see I’m doing something here? I’m feeding Heebum. See?” Heechul said as a matter of fact tone.

“What is Heebum doing here anyway? Animals are prohibited here.” Now, it’s Leeteuk’s turn to speak.

“I place him on my bag earlier but Heebum survived.” Heechul replied without even looking at the two. KangTeuk just shakes there head, that’s the Typical Heechul anyway.

Kangin tries to put his toiletries at the comfort room but the cabinet over the sink is crowded with facial washes.

“Are the girls living here before forgot their other toiletries? Who owns these facial wash?” Kangin asks the two.

“That’s mine Kangin-ah.” Heechul replied with smirk. He was called ‘beautiful’ for nothing.

“How is your position now Leeteuk?” Heechul asks all of a sudden.

“I’m still the president, together with Taeyeon.” Leeteuk said as he slump on his bed.

“Two presidents? That’s lame!” Kangin shouted while he was at the CR.

“Well, go on throw you problem to LSM.” Leeteuk fired back.

 

 

At the three Chinese men’s room…

 

Hankyung, Zhoumi and Henry are now finish packing. There territory is a Mandarin Speaking Zone only. For those who can’t speak Mandarin must not enter. According to the three of them.

“Finally! A new dorm! This dorm is luxurious. Those girls who are here before are lucky. Well, they need to share their luck to us. A good and cheap dorm.” Henry said as he jumps to his bed with his hands and feet spread wide.

“Hankyung, can you cook for us?” Zhoumi asks Hankyung, but Hankyung looks like he’s going somewhere.

“Sorry Mi, I need to practice now. We need to win this match against Shinhwa High this year.” Hankyung replied.

“Oh, and girls will cheer for you from now on. You don’t need us anymore. More fangirls will go gaga for you hyung.” Henry said in a sing song tone.

“All hail for Myungduk’s MVP! Go Hankyung! Go Hankyung! Go Hankyung!....” ZhouRy cheered as they jumps on their bed. Boys will be forever be boys.

 

At Yesung, Ryeowook and Sungmin’s room…

 

“Go Hankyung! Go Hankyung! Go Hankyung!....”

“Where is that noise coming from?” Sungmin asks as he turns off the television in front of him.

“The three Chinese men, they are beside our room.” Ryeowook replied.

“Aish! My turtles are trying to sleep here!” Yesung complains as he grabs his pillow.

“Just let them be Yesung, I’ll cook for the two of you.” Ryeowook said as he goes to the fridge.

“Yah, Sungmin-ah, you think it’s about time for you to have fangirls too? All of your admirers are boys.” Yesung looks at Sungmin and laughs.

“I don’t need admirers.” Sungmin simply said.

“Yeah right. You need to bit Sunny then.”

“Why?” Sungmin raise his eyebrows to Yesung.

“She’s the aegyo queen of Suji, hello?” Yesung rolled his eyes.’

“Why do I need to do that?”

“To know who’s the best, hello?” Yesung added in a sarcastic tone.

Sungmin rolled his eyes as she turns on again the television to watch Inkigayo.

 

 

At Shindong, Kibum and Siwon’s room…

 

“Where the hell is Siwon? His bibles are all over our room.” Shindong said with an irritated voice.

“He told me he will just return the Holy Magazine he borrowed from the study hall.”

Just then the door opens revealing Siwon, smiling like an idiot.

“Siwon-ah, fix your things properly.” Shindong ordered.

“But I already fixed my things.” Siwon replied.

“Your bibles are everywhere, place them in one container.”

“I don’t have to hyung.” Siwon retorted and went to the CR.

“Yah.”

“Just let him be Shindong. He looks so happy today. I wonder what happens.” Kibum said as he looks at Siwon suspiciously.

 

 

At Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun’s room…

 

Donghae is on his headphones, Kyuhyun playing starcraft on his laptop while Eunhyuk just comes out of the CR.

“Success!” Eunhyuk exclaimed as he throws his fist in the air.

“Yah, hyung close the door, please let us live for more years.” Kyuhyun exclaimed as Donghae laughs on his statement. Eunhyuk snorts at Kyuhyun.

“As if yours has a good smell.” Eunhyuk fired back.

“I didn’t say that, atleast I always keep on giving the CR a fresh air, unlike you.” Kyuhyun said without even looking at Eunhyuk. Donghae just laughs at his roommates.

“You keep on laughing there Hae, as if yours is fragrant.” Eunhyuk now looks at his bestfriend with his eyebrows raised.

“Whatever.” Donghae rolled his eyes as he dance to the music. Just then Hae remembers something and turns off his headphones.

“Yah, Eunhyuk-ah, there would be two dance club now. Our dance club and the girls’ dance club, how is that?” Donghae asks the president of the club.

“I don’t know, maybe we will combine?” Eunhyuk asks not really answered Donghae’s question.

“Woah! It means girls! Oyeah!” Donghae exclaimed as he rolls on his bed. Eunhyuk just shakes his head, he knows how good Donghae on girls unlike him, he is the total opposite. Well, opposites do attract that’s why Donghae is his bestfriend.

 

The boys seems to like the fact that they are now co-ed, let’s see if the two school can really be as one. Now Suji and Myungduk are one, a new school is built. It was now SM High School.

 

Soo Man High School to be exact.

 

Tomorrow their lives will be not it was used to be.

-----

Author's Note:

Phew! Chapter 1 is done! I'll update before the week ends *prays to fulfill my promise*

Hope you like the chapter. :) Thanks you ! :D

I also love Super Generation! HARDCORE SHIPPER!

Please vote to my poll. Vote for you OTP!

LOL! I voted too. LOL! Deadline until I write the chapter 2.