The Towel Incident

Mischievous Formula

 

"So, the other day, I was cleaning underneath my bed, and I found some chocolate pudding. Now, the weird part is, I only eat vanilla puddi--"

 

"GUYS! GUYS!" Vinson squeaked running into the kitchen, where Bin and Alen were currently eating lunch. "I can't find my towel! You know, the towel my mother gave me? I've looked everywhere, and I can't find it!"

 

"Are you sure it's not stuffed in your underwear?" Bin raised an eyebrow, looking up from his sandwich.

 

"Wait, what? No! Why would it be there?"

 

"Maybe you care for it enough to keep it there." The eldest in the room shrugged his shoulders, Vinson shaking his head and turning to the other.

 

"Alen, do you have any idea where it is?"

 

"I don't want to touch your towel, so I don't go anywhere near it. Hey, do you even wash tha-"

 

"Ugh! Where could it be?!" Vinson stormed off, flailing his arms and making a ruckus of noise on the wooden floor, leaving the other two behind.

 

"Hey, Bin Bin." Alen started, his lips spreading wide into a devious smile. "Are you sure it's not in your underwear?"

 

"Oh, it's in mine alright. Lodged reeeaaal good in my second pair." The older closed his eyes and gave a firm nod, reaching a hand back to pat his . He had on two pairs of underwear, the second's purpose being to sandwich the towel in it's own seclusion.

 

"What's lodged where?" Jimmy questioned as he entered the room, taking a seat at the table.

 

"Nothing." Bin said all too quickly.

 

"...You guys are up to something aren't you?"

 

"Aw come on, why do you always assume we're up to something?"

 

"You put salt in my coffee last week, and this morning, there was a speck of white powder on the floor near Alens dresser."

 

"Wait, what? Powder?!" Alen said quickly rushing from the table to inspect the damage.

 

"And in three, two, on--"

 

"BIN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

 

"Jimmy-ge, I can't find my towel!"

 

Jimmy’s eyes instinctively found their way towards Bin. "Did you hide his towel?"

 

"Why do you always assume it was me?! Why couldn't it be that little brat over there?"

 

"We'll you did put flour in his underwear." Vinson confessed.

 

Jimmy sighed, while proceeding to rub his temples. "Why are you guys like this?"

 

"Oh, by the way, Vinson, Bin has your towel in his underwear." Alen said, poking his head out from his room.

Vinson's eyes made their way over to Bin, who was trying to keep a composed expression, although he knew what was going to happen next.

 

"Im gonna kill him."

 

"That's if I don't first."

 

"Oh, hell." Bin darted from the table as Vinson and the maknae shot after him, chasing him around the dorm.

 

Jimmy spent the rest of the day watching tv, trying to ignore the other three, while Vinson sat sulking in his room, and Alen supervising Bin as he cleaned his flour covered underwear.


A/N: I really do not know what this is. Im so sorry. T^T