Terrorizing the Maknae

Mischievous Formula

 

It was an early Saturday afternoon, and Vinson was sitting on the couch in the dorm, wondering when the two bickering idiots would give it a rest. Bin and Alen had been arguing for last few hours, over who knows what. Lately, Bin had gotten into the habit of bossing the maknae around when their leader was gone. Because of this, Alen had developed the habit of calling Bin, 'princess' and 'your highness', fully aware that it irritated the other boy.

 

"Stop calling me that!" Bin would whine.

 

"Stop acting like one, then." Alen would reply.

 

But, this time, Vinson had no idea what in the world was going on. From what he could tell, Alen had been nagging the older to shower because he said he smelled, and then proceeded to smack the other repeatedly in the face with a towel. Alen did tend to get over dramatic sometimes, but he honestly could not recall Bin taking a shower in the last 24 hours, and he probably did need one. Then again, he wasn't smelling the other guy either.

 

"You know what, Jimmy ge isn't here, so I'm in charge," Bin said crossing his arms. "Now go to your room and think about what you've done."

 

"But I didn't DO anything!"

 

"Go to your room and don't come out until you've learn to speak to your elders properly."

 

"But-- I-- Vinson! Do you see what he's trying to do to me?" Alen said, turning to the boy on the couch for help. Vinson simply held his arms up in an 'x' and shook his head. He was not going to get on the maknae's bad side. That would mean waking up with a completely different hair color the next morning, and that was not a risk he was willing to take, considering the fact that his hair was already an unnatural shade of blue. Eventually, Alen gave up, and sulked off to his room, never to be seen again. 

 

Later that evening when Jimmy returned, Vinson had been seated in the same spot on the couch.

"I'm back," Jimmy called as he entered the dorm, only to be surprised when he was welcomed with silence. "Hey, what's going on? Where is everyone?"

 

"Bin and Alen got in an argument earlier, and Bin put Alen in time out, so he's sulking in his room," Vinson replied, his eyes still glued to the television set.

 

"Arguing about what?"

 

"Apparently Alen was nagging him to shower, but he didn't want to."

 

"Welcome back, Jimmy ge," Bin greeted, emerging from his room.

 

"You haven't showered?"

 

"W-well you see....not..exactly..."

 

"For goodness sake, go shower please."

 

 

"But--!"

 

"NOW."

 

"I told you!" Alen yelled, as he opened his door wide enough to fling his towel at Bin, smacking him square in the face.

This time, it was Bin who disappeared into the bathroom, sulking.

Jimmy sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose."Why did they put me in charge of three children?"

 


A/N: It's really short, I know. Sorry. Anyway, feedback is very much appreciated. I'm still very new to all of this >.< Chapter 2 is partially written, so hopefully that will be up soon!