So, You Accept it?

High School Life of SM High : The Little Mermaid Play

"Part 2"

 

Enjoy,

Yeorobun! :) 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was time to go home now. Since it was Friday, the six decided to hang out. They didn't even try to talk to Yuri, they know Yuri is not in the good mood right now.  The six went to Minho's car and they decided to drove off and grab something to eat first. Minho is driving, while Jonghyun sat beside the driver seat. At the back seat is Yuri and Key, and at the last seat, is Yoona and Tiffany. 

"I don't even know why, Hodong can ask us for a play like that. And it's Little Mermaid? Gay." Jonghyun said. While Yuri face the window, Key pinch his arm, and said this calmly. "She would kill you!" Key said to Jonghyun. Minho chuckled and keep his eyes on the road. 

"Aha, i always love little mermaid! Especially when Sebastian sang the Kiss The Girl song! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that!" Yoona said while giggling and putting lipstick on her lips. 

"Why would Sebastian sang that?" Key, as Sebastian was curious. 

"It's because, if Ariel want to be a real human permanently, she get to kiss the prince, not just a kiss, but a TRUE LOVE KISS! And if the kiss didn't happen til' the sunset of the third day, Ariel would become a mermaid again, and she belong to Ursula!" Yoona said, while pouting her lips. Minho grinned, he doesn't know why he grin, but he did. 

"LOOK! Someone's EXCITED!" Jonghyun said and smirked. Tiffany laughed, and started singing Kiss The Girl. "Syalalalalalalala~ My oh my!~ Looks like the boy's too shy, ain't gonna kiss the girl~!" Sang Tiffany. Yuri scoffed.

"Hey, why is that red-haired mermaid,with two shells on her s is stupid? Why don't she just be a mermaid, and live happily ever after there?" Yuri said while rolling her eyes. Minho laughed hardly. "Is it funny, Choi? Is it?" Yuri asked, stared at him, flat expression. Then, Minho stopped from laughing. 

And by that, their car arrive in the restaurant. They're having fun hanging out there. 

 

 

It was 2am in the morning, of course everybody's sleeping. But, a ringing bell disturbed Minho from his beauty sleep. With the messy look, he opened his apartment door, only to see a girl with a flat expression,crying, with some messed mascara all over her cheeks. He yawned while rubbing his eye. "Yuri?" He asked.

"I'm coming in now" Yuri said and sat down on the couch. Minho close the door behind him. He sat beside Yuri on the couch. "What brought you here?" Minho said, half asleep. 

"Is it okay, if i pay Sulli to be Ariel in that play?" Yuri asked. Minho's eyes widened. "What?! Holy ! Sulli is my ex! There's no way i could do the play with her!" Minho said, facepalming himself. 

"Listen, Yuri. What made you think, you don't wanna be the lead in that play?" Minho asked. "It's because my acting's ! And i hate fairytales! And you know... We're best friend! There's no way we could make the kiss happen!" Yuri said, crying. Minho embrace her. "Get yor hands off me" Yuri said while crying hard. And by that, Minho obeyed her.

"So, you don't like challenges? You're a chicken!" Minho said, smirking at her. 

"It's not that i hate challenges! I mean, you do know the reasons right?" Yuri answered, while looking at him. Flat, her expression is always flat. No emotion. 

"YURI IS A CHICKEN!" Minho shouted. Yuri sighed. "I am not" Yuri said back. 

"Here, sometimes, you gotta take what is in reality. And you can't just run from it. Accept it. There's nothing wrong if you try. Okay? And for that kiss... It's just a play. Though Hodong want us to have a REAL kiss, that doesn't mean anything. You're still my best friend." Minho said wisely. Yuri stayed calm. "So you want a movie night?" Minho asked, Making Yuri nodded. "Sure" Yuri answered, while fixing her sit position to be more comfy.

And  they watch a horror movie. It's not making Yuri scared, instead it's making Yuri fell asleep. Minho looked at Yuri and smiled.

"Good night, flat girl."  

 

To Be Continued.