The Little Mermaid Play?

High School Life of SM High : The Little Mermaid Play

"The Little Mermaid Play" 

 

Okay guys, since the title is like a TV show, i will make many series of this. This one is maybe the first episode! :)

And not just MinYul. It's about shinee,snsd,f(x),or super junior or the whole SMFamily!! :)

Let's get start with this! 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"You know Jonghyun! You can't always live like that! Your room is messy cause there are so many posters of nudists! And then, at school you always looked messy! Bah humbug!" Key nagged at Jonghyun at the canteen. It's around 1pm, lunch time. Everyone's making their way to their table, to eat,to refresh from studying. And then Yoona came, with Tiffany.

"Whassup guys!" Tiffany cheered at the two who is arguing and sat with them. 

"Tiffany, it's what is up, not wassupppp. You are saying it weird" Yoona said. Tiffany looked at her and smacked her head. "Ouch!" Yoona groans and rubbed her head. 

"What's with the noise Kibum? Shut your face." Yuri came out from nowhere and sat beside Jonghyun. "Hi Yul, where's Mino?" Tiffany asked. "Who am i? Should i care?" Yuri said with a flat expression. "Tiffany, It's MinHo, you missed the H." Yoona said again while fixing her hair and facing her small mirror she always bring to school. Yuri glared at her, Yoona kept facing the mirror. 

"Hey! I'm sorry i'm late!" Minho said and then sat beside Yuri. "Oh my god, who the hell cares?" Yuri asked him, again with a flat expression. Minho chuckled at her and ruffled her hair. "Hey, hey Minho, guess what? That touch is gross." Yuri said. Minho get his hand out of Yuri's head. And then, Minho pay attention to Jonghyun who's paying attention to some girls passing by. "Woohoo, nice Lee!" Jonghyun shouted while whistling. 

"Jjong?!" Key looked at him with a death glare. "Someone's jealous!" Tiffany said, giggling. Jonghyun looked at Key with a disgusted face. "Hey our next class is Hodong's class right?" Minho asked his friends. "Yeap!" Yoona said while sniffing her french fries. "Yoong, what's wrong with that fries?" Asked Key. "The smell is good, so what?" Yoona said while grinning widely. Minho looked at her with a confused look. 

 

 

"OKAY! As for the celebration for our football team, there will be a show! A theater show!" Hodong said. Minho,Key, and Yuri sighed. While Yoona,Tiffany, and the others are cheering. Jonghyun wasn't paying attention, his eyes glued to Krystal's legs. "And it was, Disney's Little Mermaid!" Hodong said again. "WHAT?! You know, i hate fairytales!" Yuri stand up tall. Yuri's eyes got watery. Minho put a hand on her shoulder. "Get your hand of me." Yuri said. Minho got his hand of her. 

"Ms. Kwon, we're not talking about you. It's all about us!" Hodong said. Yuri wiped her tears off. And sat down again. "Okay, i'll announce the character! Choi Minho as Prince Eric,Shindong as King Triton,Kwon Yuri as Ariel,Kim Jonghyun as Ursula,Im Yoona as Flounder,Key as Sebastian,Lee Donghae as scuttle,Krystal Jung as Vanessa, and the others as Ariel's sisters and cameos!" Hodong announced. "WHAT?!" Yuri stood again, with a shocked eyes. 

"Ms. Hwang! I'll leave the costumes to you." Hodong said and smiled at her. 

"Leave that to me!" Tiffany said and winked. 

" I WANNA BE URSULA!" Yuri said. 

"How about Jong-----?" Minho asked Yuri but she cut him off. 

"LET HER BE ARIEL!" Yuri shouted. 

"WHAT?!" Minho shouted back. 

"If i can't be Ursula, then there's no play!" Yuri warned every peoples and wiped her tears off. She took bher bag and get out of the class. 

"Yul!" Minho chased her. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE STORY!" Yuri shouted in anger. 

 

 

 

To Be Continued.