The cleaning

Let it rain

 

Hye Neul is cleaning his room. She had a real mess. His mother made her angry, so to de-stress she start to clean.Usually she cook but today she is not in the mood. 
 
In school everything is normal, his friend make she laugh, they eat a lot, and sometimes they make her a little sad. Are so many memories with them that she can't handle all the things, are like knifes in his head and heart. But with all the nonsense they do, this go away and she only can be happy. Well only with them, if she is alone, she start to think and everything fall around.
 
She took a Woki toki of his desk and turn it on.
 
-Here squirrel, Little muffin, are you there? - it took him a few seconds to answer.
 
-Here Little mu... hey wait, Why am I Little muffin?
 
-What? Little puppy is ok?- she said sarcastly.

-Very funny- he sounds annoyed- puppy is alright- she can't handle and start to laugh.
 
-Hey don't be like that, I can hear you from my room.
 
-It's your fault. - she look out from the window to the window in front, and he was there, she greeting at him- by the way, we are not sayin "over". Over.
 
-Ah, really, you dumb squirrel. Are you cleaning your room? again... -he doubt-  "over".
 
-Yeah, like always, It's a little funny, I mean, I'm finding things that I think were  lost. "Over".
 
-Like what?
 
-Umm... -she looked around and found a picture an shows him - let's see, here are a pretty boy in a tree suit, and a little girl in a insect suit, I think, What was I? "over".
 
-A beetle, "over".- he rool his eyes.
 
-Oh yeah, now I remember, who...
 
-Better you stop your cleaning, -he glace her- maybe you find something you don't want to.- she know what he was saying, but some part of she, want to find that something.
 
-I know...but, you know me, I'm a masochist.- she smile.
 
-Please, stop that, you are still hurt, I don't want to see you down again.- his eyes begged.
 
-I never recovered Sehun.
 
-Wait...- she turn off the woki toki, and left it in the desk. Now, she the stereo and put a song.
 
"Just a little, my heart feels a bit frustrated.
It just feels a bit cloudy. Just a little. I am reseting the world.
If you need to leave, if you're going, there's nothing I can do, but.
Just a little, it hurts a lot.
You used to walk nest to me.
Back then, we walked without a word. I remember that. 
You used to smile brightly that it scared me.
I remember that so I'm a bit sad.
I know that there's nothing that can be done, that it's even harder for who.
I know everything. I know that is not just us two underneath this sky that dazzles a bit sad.
It feels like tomorrow will not come. 
If you need to leave, if you're doing I don't thing I can take it.
But I will confort myself and try.
I will do that."
 
♫♪ Urban Zakapa ~ Just a little bit
 
She continued cleaning, the bed, floor, desk, windows, under the bed, the drawer, and in the end,the closet. She know what that means. There are all the memories in an unique form. All the presents, letters, flowers, and so many things.
 
She opened the closet little by little, and yes, it was a mess. It took her like a hour to clean that. At the end she took the big box of the top of the closet, it was very heavy. She put it in the floor and stared at it for seconds, until she realizes, that if she opened that box, she would  regret it, so she took a desition, she would open the box, without seeing and take the first thing she could grab and close the box, for another room cleaning.
 
For bad luck it was his Diary. A completetly daily compilation of every moment together. She started to read the first page.
 
"A new school year, this little notebook is my journey.

From: the young me
To: the old  me
 
I really really hope, the things I'll write down here make me (in the future) happy.
 
Fighting, The old me"
 
"Oh, you little thing, you didn't know anything." she thought.
 
And from that day, the story started again, in Hye Neul's mind
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
So here is the first chapter, pretty simple and short, the next chapter I think is gonna be large, I hope. By the way sorry for my english, is bad, but I'm going to fix it. So, what else, I hope you enjoy and  some one leave a message, that it's going to be so nice from you guys. So yes, thats all.   See you next time.
 
EXO loves you :)