Prologe

Let it rain

 

Why we always don't recognize when love begins, but we always know when it ends?
 
Today when I remember my old love it's a painful memory. But this scar I have reminds me the good times we pass together. Making jokes, him drinking coffee and I hot chocolate, seeing movies in the living room, talking and making love.
 
Where are these days?
 
Nobody knows, but the day the love ends was the most sad in my life. I really believed even if I had another love, and this new love make me hate you, I It'd say "I still love you" and the true is that I still love you. Where are you? 
 
"Love is love, but people always is going to make fun of it. But why? Because these people want to have the love that you have. They are envious of what you have" He said that. I'm pretty sure I've envy me. The time we were together.
That time when you loved me and I loved you. That time where nothing mattered. 
 
The memories are in my present, it's keeping lingering in my mind. Maybe is too selfish of me, but I need you to stay by my side like those memories.
 
I wonder if you even once were thinking about me. Are you remembering like me?
 
The guys and my family (mostly my mom) don't understand, maybe think I'm a little crazy, but you were all I have and I'd still believe that you are going to come back. In Rainy nights I sit by myself and start talking with the little monster you gave to me. If you are talking to a small animal that reminds you of me, then I'm not too crazy. But if's not like this, I'm only a fool who is talking to a little poodle in the night.