It's Him

Love at First Sight [DISCONTINUED[

Here I am...hiding behind some bushes watching this mysterious man that caught my attention. Gee. I feel like I'm one of those saseang fans. 

 

From what I heard around the University, he goes by name of Shim Changmin. He is one of the five members of TVXQ, or also the known as 'The Rising Gods of the East' but everyone just calls them the kingkas. Apparently he is the youngest, but is the tallest of the group. 

 

I've already had to avoid being hit by a horde of fangirls wanting to talk to their precious 'oppas'. Ugh. Usually I don't pay any attention to these kind of things but somehow Changmin caught my eye.

 

Right now, he doesn't even seem like one of those playboy kingkas like in those K-dramas I watch. Just an ordinary guy who just happened to be blessed with good looks. 

 

I continue to stare at Changmin while he is reading under the tree. The way he is just silently reading and with this calm soothing atmosphere surrounding him, it feels so peaceful. Some say he is least talkative one even around his fangirls, he just ignores them like they are dust.

 

But when he saw me this morning, he just stared at me as if analyzing who I am. He just walked off toward the school with his hands inside his pockets. I could feel some of the girls staring and glaring at me. Oh god. I looked around and just casually walked to my classes before I get mauled by these girls.

 

I sighed after remembering that scary event. 'I better get back to class before I'm caught' Just when I about to stand up I look up to see... Changmin staring at me