Stay

Imagine

Stay

Based off of this imagine.

 

As Jongdae got dressed, he admired the look of the closet. The closet in Jongin's and his shared apartment was a quite successful representation of their relationship. He remembers when they painted it black because black was both of their favorite colors. He remembers the night that they turned off the lights and fooled around in the darkness. He remembered having sleepovers with Kai and making figures with a flashlight on the ceiling. He remembers taping glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. He was amazed by how much value that the closet seemed to hold in his life with Jongin. He was pulled from his thoughts when he heard a door creak open. Jongin had just come out of the bathroom. While standing in the doorway, he took a moment to admire Jongdae's backside, one of his favorite features. After the silence had endured longer than he had expected, Jongdae turned around to see wet, tanned skin and short black boxer briefs, wet hair almost black and that same constant smirk that he loved so much. 

 
"Can you help me dry my hair?" Jongin asked innocently. Jongdae walked up to Jongin and took the towel from his hand. He gave him a questioning look and began drying his hair. Jongdae worked quickly as his arms began to hurt from reaching to Jongin's height. Just as Jongdae was finishing up, Jongin wrapped his arms around Jongdae's waist tightly.
 
"Jongin, I'm almost done. What the hell are you doing?" Jongdae asked as he stretched up to finish. Once he was done, Jongin took the towel from his hands and threw it across the room. He then took Jongdae's arms at put them around his neck and then put his arms back around Jongdae's waist with a content smile on his face. 
 
"Stay home with me." Jongin said smiling widely.
 
"When?" Jongdae replied running his fingers through Jongin's slightly damp locks. 
 
"Today, when else?" Jongin replied tightening his hold, pulling Jongdae closer.
 
"We can't have all the time, you know. You're gonna have to learn to survive without it." Jongdae said annoyed.
 
"Who said that? Anyway, it's Friday and you're even dressed casually. Why are you wearing skinny jeans and a long-sleeved shirt? Don't you usually wear ties and stuff? Clearly today is not important. Plus it's my birthday in a month and a few days." 
 
"Why are you wearing, I don't know, nothing today? Don't you usually wear clothes? And it's casual Friday. And also, what does your birthday being in a month and a few days have any relevance right now?"
 
"It's coming up so couldn't you give me an early birthday gift?" Jongin pouted.
 
"We're not having . Didn't I tell you that just now?" 
 
"That's not what I want. Just lay here with me." Jongin said pulling Jongdae's hand and leading him toward the bed.
 
"Jongin~" Jongdae whined, slowly giving in to Jongin's request. Jongin let Jongdae lay on the bed first and then joined him laying his head on Jongdae's stomach just about his waist.
 
"The funny part is that if I were laying like this on you, you would have gotten and pinned me down by now. But since I'm not a horn dog like you, I'm fine." Jongdae said staring at the ceiling.
 
"I can change that." Jongin said threateningly. 
 
"I thought you said we were just laying here."
 
"I'm not the one who had my mind in the gutter."
 
"Shut up. Respect your hyung."
 
"I haven't called you hyung in like a year because you don't like it."
 
"Relevance?"
 
"Shut up, Kim Jongdae." 
 
"Yah!! I'll go to work!!" Jongdae said threateningly hitting Jongin's arm.
 
"No, no, no, no, no. Stay here. With me." Jongin begged quickly into Jongdae's stomach,  holding onto Jongdae's waist tighter. 
 
"Fine, fine."
 
"I lub you." Jongin said cutely pouting.
 
"I LOVE you too." Jongdae replied kissing Jongin and then returning to staring at the ceiling, laying there with him in silence.