Chapter 3

Secretly in love

 

Hankyung and Heechul nearly died because they ran around until they arrived at school. The first thing they did when they were in their classroom was trying to catch air and ignore the other students who looked at them confused. “ W-we…w-will…..ne..hah.…ver do th-that again…hahh…”, Heechul panted.
“Deal. “, Hankung answered and finally calmed himself down. And Heechul watched him for a few seconds.
“ You still didn’t tell me why you’re wearing the winter uniform “, he said with a smirk.
“Ohh, just shut up “, Hankyung told Heechul and the older man pouted before he focused on the front, when the teacher entered. The lessons passed really fast because they were repeating stuff for the upcoming exams and 10 minutes before the last lesson before lunch ended the teacher was talking to the class. “Students ! Put down your pencil and focus on me for the last 10 minutes “, the teacher said. Everyone put down their pencil and looked up to the teacher who was standing in front of his desk. “ I wanted to remember you that next month we’ll go to the beach together to calm you down, so please start to prepare everything and make sure that you gave me your money, so I can book our tickets “, the teacher said with a smile.
“ Yes, Mr. Kim ( Ryeowook ) “
After that the bell rang and everyone ran out to have lunch except Hankyung, who was looking at his desk with a sad face. Ryeowook of course noticed that and went to the student and sat down next to him.
“What’s wrong Hankyung ? Why don’t you go out ? “
“Huh ? “, Hankyung looked to the side where Ryeowook was sitting “ Oh….er…I just don’t feel like seeing people and want to be alone… “
Ryeowook was looking at him with a worried face and leaned closer to him. “ You know, that when you have problems you can always go to someone and talk about it? Like Heechul or me “ Hankyung smiled and looked at his teacher “ Of course I know that…”, he faked a smile. Ryeowook smiled back and went up, took his bag and left the classroom.

When Hankyung heard the footsteps become quieter he finally led his façade down and started to cover his face with his hands. ‘Don’t cry. Someone might hear you….’ Hankyung was still in pain because of what happened yesterday. His body still was in pain and his heart ached but he isn’t allowed to give up or else the bullies will see him cry and it’ll probably encourage them to hurt him more.

Siwon was walking down the hallway and searched for a place to be alone. He actually preferred to be alone instead to be with his friends. Actually he is really kind and nice to other people but because his friends always make him look like a bad guy he has to act like one. Suddenly he heard little sobs coming from a classroom. He slowly opened the door not wanting to startle the person who was crying in there.
“ Hell-…” Siwon cut himself off when he saw Hankyung crying and it really made him guilty, because never in his life he saw someone that broken. ‘ I shouldn’t have been so harsh to him ‘ The younger boy wanted to enter the room when he suddenly heard his friends searching for him.

 “ SIWON- SHII ! “
 “ HORSIE ! ~ “
“SIWONNIE !! WHERE ARE YOU ?! “

Hankyung stopped crying when he heard voices down the hallway, he looked at the door and his eyes widened.
Siwon was standing there and looked at him with a worried face. “ Oh my god…S-Siwon..wh-when…”
The taller boy cut him off “Shh….be quiet or else they will hear you….just one question…” “…y-yeah ? “
Siwon looked to the side and Hankyung actually saw the usually cold boy blushing.

“ A-Are you going to p-practice dance tonight ? “
“ehhh…yeah..” Hankyung answered confused and watched how Siwon closed the door. He heard how Siwon talked to his friends in front of the door and Hankyung tried to be quiet not wanting them to hear him. After a while Siwon dragged them all away and Hankyung was thankful to Siwon that he didn’t tell them.

‘ Wait, what the heck ?! ‘ Hankyung screamed inside his mind.

[ 9 pm ]

“You worked hard “Said the coach and patted Siwons shoulder before leaving. Siwon panted hard and was happy that he’s done with practicing. He brought the basketball back to the place where the other balls were and went to the cabins to take a shower. His teammates went home earlier, because Siwon practiced longer for the upcoming match, so he was the only one left. After the shower he put on fresh clothes and blow dried his hair, when he walked to his bag he saw the mobile phone Hankyung lost that morning and smiled.
‘ I still have to give him the phone back ‘ Siwon packed all his stuff and went out of the cabin. It was dark, so the atmosphere was kind of creepy. ‘ I just want to go home as fast as possible ‘
He smiled when he heard the relaxing music coming from a practice room and went to the place where the light was. Slowly he opened the door and saw the older boy dancing to traditional music again. His jaw dropped when Hankyung started jumping and landed perfectly on the bottom. Hankyung looked up and was shocked to see Siwon standing there. “ S-Since when are you standing there ? “, Hankyung asked with wide eyes. Siwon looked to him and immediately entered the room and became nervous.

“ E-eh...I-I wanted to bring y-your phone back…” “ My phone? “ Hankyung remembered how he ran away from Heechul this morning and felt something fell off his pocket.
“ ohhhh……So that’s what I lost this morning..” Hankyung smiled and went to Siwon “ Thank you “ Siwon gave Hankyung the phone and when he looked into the smaller ones eyes he saw the sadness and pain in these dark brown eyes. There was this kind of feeling. He wanted Hankyung to smile. He wanted to protect him and never let anyone hurt that boy. “ Siwon…Siwon…Siwon ~ “, Hankyung waved in front of Siwons face and was confused because he drove off for about 3 minutes. “ Wh-what ?...” Siwon woke up from his trance and stepped a little bit back from his hyung. Hankyung chuckled and it made Siwons heart beat faster.
“ You’re a different person, when you’re not with your friends “
“ Yeah….I hear that a lot “
Hankyung looked to the watch and ran to his stuff to pack his bag “ I have to go home.. ! “. When he was done Siwon was still standing there staring at him. He went to the door and looked back to Siwon.
“ Siwon-shi, don’t you want to go home ? “
“ Huh ? …err…yeah..”
“ Then hurry up…I won’t hold the door open for you forever “
Hankyung chuckled and Siwon went out of the room and both walked home together without talking. And then they arrived to the place, where both of them had to go a different way. Siwons house was in the street on the left and Hankyungs house was down the street. But before Siwon could go away Hankyung grabbed his arm and bowed in front of him “ Th-thank you again. I appreciate it “ Hankyung looked up and left the younger one alone. Siwon stood there and watched how Hankyung ran away. “ Weird…”, he said and finally went home.

-----------------------------------

A/N

Damn OTL I'm so slow with writing D8 Hope you liked the chapter c: Why are my chapters always so short ?! T-T 
Answering comments like a boss 

Jiajia_sihanbias : Aww thank you qwq ♥ And thanks for your comment c:

riefals : I hate bullies too D: Yeah...I'm a really slow writer OTL Thanks for your comment :) ♥

eagle09 : His father doesn't accept him because Hannie is gay and his father is ashamed :o He has friends :) But not a lot. Thanks for your comment ♥

Elf_Gengfan : I know and I hope It'll change in the future when I write more :) No, don't say that :( I love your storys ♥ Thanks for your comment ♥