Chapter 1

Secretly in love

 

“ RUN YOU ! “,  Hankyung shouted to himself. It was 7:40am.
The lesson begins in 5 minutes. Well, . When he arrived, the school gate was already closed so he tried to climb to the other side without someone noticing him. It took a little time, because the wall was really high,but at the end he survived it. He ran to his class as fast as he could and opened the door.
“ I’m sorry ! I’m late ! “, he said to the teacher and did a 90-degree bow. His teacher, Jessica Jung, just looked at him and smiled.
“ It’s okay. Go to your seat. “ Hankyung muttered a Thank you and went to his seat next to Heechul.
“ Why the are you late ? “ Heechul silently screamed at him. “ I’m sorry, it’s just…err...I overslept”
“ You really think I would fall for that trick ? “ Heechul said a little bit too loud and the whole class looked at him.
“ Shut up, Kim Heechul ! “, Jessica said angrily. “ Yes, Ma’am…” , he said.

At the end of the day Hankyung had to go home alone, because Heechul went to Kibum. “Way to go, Hankyung. You’re going to be forever alone…”
He was about to go down the hallway, when he suddenly heard footsteps.
“Well, look at what we got here “
“Oh no, please.”
“What are you doing here all alone? “ The boy said.
“ No, please…leave me alone “, he pleaded, when he turned around. In front of him was a group of boys. The one who was speaking to him is named Youngwoon but everyone calls him Kangin. Next to him was Lee Hyukjae, also called Eunhyuk and the boy behind him was Donghae. On the other side were Leeteuk and Jongwoon. Jongwoons nickname is Yesung.
“ Oh, the begs for mercy, how cute ~ “ Kangin said ironically and laughed “ Go, Kyuhyun. “

“Kyuhuyn ?! Where ?!?!”

He suddenly felt how someone held him from behind and threw him to the ground.
“ It’s your own fault when you neglect what’s behind you “ Hankyung coughed and tried to get up but it was really hard, because he landed really bad. “…wh-why….why do I deserve that?...”, the man on the ground tried to get up and looked at Kangin.

“ Why ?....You’re really asking me WHY we do that ?! AHAHAHAHA “

And with that everyone started laughing. Eunhyuk went to Hankyung and slapped the back of his head while laughing and holding his belly.
“ Oh my god ! You’re so stupid ! We've already told you 1000 times, that you’re a ing and don’t deserve to be treated like a normal human “
“ But….that’s just…so…wrong. Homos are normal people…” Everyone laughed again. “What’s so freaking  nice about it to have a in your ?! “ Yesung shouted with disgust. “You’re wrong. In his AND in his mouth!“ Donghae added to Yesungs question. Everyone was laughing expect Hankyung. He tried to fight back the tears but it’s too late and he was sitting on the ground and crying. The laughing just got louder.
“LOOK AT HIM ! HAHAHA Awww ~ Queer….We didn’t mean to do it…pleeeeeaaaaaaassseeeee forgive us?”
Hankyung couldn’t stand it anymore. He ran away from the group to the next classroom. But when he entered the room his eyes widened when he saw what was in the middle of the classroom.

“Ch-Choi…S-Siwon…I-I…didn’t mean to…I’m sorry.” Hankyung stuttered at the half man in front of him who just came back from sport. He looked so y. This toned chest, the messy hair, his arms and oh god…don’t forget those abs.
“Forgot your camera, don’t ya? “ Kyuhyun said, when he put his arm around Hankyungs shoulder. Kangin went to Siwon and laid his hand on his shoulder.

“ I’m sorry, Siwonnie. We couldn’t stop him from running into this room. I bet he has material for about two weeks now. “
“ TWO WEEKS ?! DUDE, YOU’RE KIDDING! Our Siwonnie is a freaking lady killer! At least one month ! “
Eunhyuk shouted. “ Guys….stop it….I’m still half …”, the quiet boy finally said. Everyone looked at him but Siwon didn’t care. He took his shirt and put it on “Would you stop looking at me?! Your ugly face totally gives me the creeps.” Hankyung did what the other boy wanted and looked away.
“ I don’t want this….please…stop…”

“Hankyung ?! I SEARCHED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU! “, the stranger said. Hankyung looked at the door and he was shocked again.

“ Oh god, please. Not you too……”

“ I’m sorry, dad. “

 

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N

First chapter Q-Q And it's so short >-< Don't kill me D8 I totally had problems with the ending ._. I forgot, that today is my dads b.day T_T Gosh, I'm such a stupid daughter...yeah so that's why the ending was so...rushed ( ? ) °-° I already have chapter two in mind but still didn't write it. // shot

Angsty!Hangeng D8 I'm such an for making Hannie suffer D'8