Wake Up! Part 2!

Highschool Friends

Top's POV:

I opened the door to the school slowly. I didn't want to go in, but I knew I had to. I guess the team did depend on me. I thought more and more on that. Everyone sees me as the leader, so I might as well be one. Because what if I wasn't and led the team into something bad..!? Ugh Daesung look what you have done to me! "Daesung Ill meet you in the classroom." I said breaking away. "Alright, see ya!" He said happily. I had no doubts on Daesung. Maybe I needed to be like him. Haha nahh too good! Ill just work on he grades for now! "Hey Top!" A familiar voice yelled. "Jiyong!" Jiyong was laughing and smiling with his earphones in. He came to my locker dancing. "It goes L-o-ll-i-p-o-p!" He sand repeatedly. I shook my head chuckling. "Ready for practice?" I asked excitedly. I put in my combination. "Heck yes! I decorated my shoes and of course I'm ready to show them off!" Jiyong answered. "Does someone want attention from a girl?" I questioned smiling. "Just because I decorated my shoes and we have practice while the girl's track team does doesn't mean I'm trying to get attention from them!" I gave Jiyong a look tha said 'I don't believe you at all'. Jiyong sighed. "Ok yes I am but shut up!" "Whoooo?!" I grabbed my books. "Nicki and Megan." Jiyong said guiltily. I froze in my place and a grin filled my face. "HOW CUTE. ADORABLE!!!" I could not contain my emotions. I had seen Jiyong try to talk to the best friends before, but then fail or get tackled by another team mate. "Shut up Top! Don't tell anyone. If you tell a soul I will murder you." Jiyong said with an angered face. He tried to make himself bigger then me and got closer to me. I stood up from my bent position and towered above him. Jiyong backed up and smiled in fear. "Haha I mean you're really cool hyung!" Jiyong said scared. "Hmmph." I smirked looking down on him.

Daesung's POV:

I got to my locker quickly. I wanted to walk with Top to our first period class. "Ayo Daesung! You have first period with Top right?" A loud voice yelled. It was Jonghyun, another member of the football team. "Ahh yes Jonghyun!" I answered turning to him. He ran through the crowd of students and to me. "Ah, could you tell him that Ill be late to practice? I have to do something.." Jonghyun said looking around what seemed like nervously. "Alright. No problem!" Jonghyun nodded his head and walked off. Jonghyun acted a little weird. He's usually a bit more easy going. I blew off the thought and resumed to getting my binder and History book. I didn't want to go with History, but hopefully Mrs. Phee would just talk herself to sleep again.

I found Top in the hallway talking to Jiyong. "Suppp?" Jiyong said to me. He patted my back. "Nothing much! You think Phee will be really boring today?" I asked. "Yes." Top and Jiyong said in a monotone voice. "Stop trying to sound like her you creeps!" The two laughed. I started to zone out a little. I was thinking about what I had to do today when a strange thought came to my mind. Top. Why did I choose tight clothes for him this morning? Probably because I thought he looked hot. What!? Did I just think that?! Well, to be honest he did look attractive today. Woah. What is this?! Ive never had thoughts about him like this! I was straight and still am. This was weird. Just odd. My thoughts were broken when I realized Jiyong and Top were yelling my name. "DAE-" "What? AHH!" "sung..." I had tripped over a recycling bin and flipped into it. "Guyssss!" I tried to yell. It was muffled but the laughs throughout the hallway surely weren't. Dang it. "Daesung! Why didn't you listen?!" Top asked. He pulled me up from my ankles. "Ow ow ow ow!" I whined. Top laid me on the floor. "and you call me pabo." He mumbled. Jiyong was laughing at me. "Nice fall." A freshman said. I gave him a straight face. "My stuff!" I got up and looked into the recycling bin for my things. Pulling them out, Jiyong and Top brushed me off. "Ugh. And this is why I hate Mondays." I groaned walking on.

Phee's room was just a hallway turn away. Jiyong, Top, and I walked in and sat in the very back. "Oh yeah, Jonghyun is gonna be late to practice today." I said to Top. Top glared at me. "Why?" He asked sassily. "don't get sassy with me! He just told me to tell you." I set my stuff under my chair. We were close to the window. I looked out to see kids still coming in. "He better not be too late or he gets 20 push ups." Top said. "Guys! Look at this!" Jiyong exclaimed. His slender finger pointed to the board. On the left corner it read:

I will not be here today. You will have a sub. Today you shall do the questions on pages 233-245. I expect them to be in complete sentences and numbered correctly. Due on Wednesday.

We sighed. "Well we have a sub." I said. "Yeah but in those twelve pages there are at least 50 to 70 questions. Long questions. In complete sentences!" Top complained. I did see his point. These would be very boring. Hopefully we would have a young sub that would let us talk and do nothing. "No worries. Ill sweet talk this sub out of her jeans. She wont be able to resist." Jiyong said while sicking back his hair. Top and I laughed. "If a man walks through that door I swear." Top sweeped off his shoulders. "Wake me when the bell rings." He said slouching in his chair. "Daesung do you have paper?" Taeyang asked. "Taeyangg!! What up?" Jiyong said standing up and bumping his fist to Taeyang's. "Nothing much. Just in need of paper. Dae!" Taeyang demanded. "Alright alright!" I got paper from binder for me and Taeyang. "Thank you. Whats Top doing?" He asked. "Pssh, sleeping." Taeyand shook his head in disappointment. Suddenly our stomped in. She looked at least fifty, and wore a pink shirt with a cat on it. "Oh lord." I said under my breath. The bell rang. Top didnt wake up. "Good morning class I am your sub today! Yay!" Her voice was worse than her shirt. Surprisingly, from her loud, terrible voice, Top sprang up. I thought it was cute how unaware he was. What..."I will take attendance first!" That was my signal to ignore her. I kept thinking about Top. I secretively checked him out. He was biting his lip at the moment and I stared. Top sighed. He was actually pretty attractive. I let my mind wander more until I heard my name being called. "Diesung? Dyesung where are you hun!" the sub asked. I stared at her with my eyes opened wide. "H-here.." i raised my hand. "Awe look at your pretty blonde hair! I bet you that whatever lucky guy takes you to prom will like your hair!" She said. The class laughed. "Ma'am? Daesung is a guy." Top spoke up in a deep voice. "Was that the air vent speaking? Such a low sound." She said to herself. "Wowww. Jiyong, would you like to seduce our sub?" I asked turning to him. "No. Shut up. No. This isnt funny." He said trying not to laugh. "TAEYAAAAAANG! TAEYANG!" The sub yelled. "Yes cat lady?" Taeyang answered. "Ohhhhhhhh." Top laughed. "Alright now Jayong? Eyong?" The sub squinted at the paper she held in her hand. "Jiyong. The names Jiyong." He corrected. "Top. Top what? The top of this paper?" She said to herself. We all sighed. "Top is my name." Top said agitated. Many of the old teachers did this.

Top's POV:

This woman was boring me. I think Daesung was staring at me. What if he was? I looked at him and watched him flip his hair. It was a pretty shade of blonde. He looked kinda hot today. Skinny jeans and a t shirt. Did I just call him hot?! Oh lord. I'm straight. I think. Well I don't know. Ive never thought of a guy the same way I thought of a girl. Daesung was straight. He wouldn't like me like me at all. Why am I talking about this!? "AGH!" I grunted. The class turned to me. "Aha...yeah.." I shyed down feeling the back of my neck. I looked down at my jeans. They were so tight! I wish I had changed. Maybe changing would have been a good idea. My jeans were bulged a little bit too much there. I put my books in my lap. Daesung noticed and looked at me. "Yes Dae?" I asked nervous. "Why- nevermind." He started and stopped. I shifted. I wanted to keep thinking about Daesung, but I was afraid of what would happen. What if I had a full out crush on him? I cant do that! My reputation would be ruined. Girls find me much like a celebrity! I cant ruin their dreams. Now I'm being cocky. HA! Cocky! Wow I'm a dirty guy. "Top whats the answer?" Taeyang whispered. I lost my train of thought and confused I said "Daesung!" Daesung turned around and Taeyang just looked at me. "Uhhm I mean what question?" I tried to cover. "Number 4..." Taeyang said. "I didn't start yet." I admitted. "Its been 20 minutes since class began!" Jiyong said. Wow, was I really thinking about Dae for that long? "I was thinking." The guys glared at me. "About what!?" "Boys are you having a problem? Oh sorry Dyesung you too? I forgot you were the only girl back there talking with all those guys!" The sub said. "I am a guy!" Daesung said agitated. The class laughed at him yet again. "Hmm I don't think so. That blonde hair in your face says differently!" Daesung put his head to his desk. I couldn't help but chuckle.

 

 

*cough* FAILURE *cough* Im bad at writing! Anywho, Chapter Two! I wanted to update yesterday but couldnt! Lol hope you enjoyed!