The last request

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 31: The last request

 

 

 

 

While Jonghyun was driving with no exact direction even if it’s raining heavily, he his stereo. He was listening to it peacefully when, [“Flash Report. Nam Jihyun, Korea’s well-known female model was reported missing since last night. The young model’s friends said that the last time they saw her was when their other friend’s wedding shower. The Seoul Police was conducting a wide searching for the said model…”] then turned it off.

“Tss.” Then his phone rang.

(Jessica is calling…)

He answered it. “What is it this time?”

(“Jonghyun-sshi… meet me…”)

 

 

--

Yoona woke up in a very unfamiliar place. She wandered her sight but then she realized that her hands were tightly tied up. 'Who would do such thing?' she asked herself.

And then the reason of her question stood in front of her. She raised her sight and gasped in shock. “You! How could you—”

Detective DooJoon cut her off, “Miss me, princess?” he said sarcastically and held a very annoying smirk in his lips. Yoona looked at him with gritted teeth. “You are…” then the face of the detective she paid to investigate about her stepmother rushed in her mind.

“You’re behind this?!” she asked boldly. Detective DooJoon raised his both hands. “Please don’t make that kind of face with you pretty face, such a waste. And I’m not the one who’s behind this.”

“Then who?! Just say already!”

“I’m scared.” He said full of sarcasm in his words.

“If my father knew this he’ll—”

“I doubt about that.” He supplied.

“What do you mean? Don’t tell me, my father—”

“Oh no princess. President Im SooMan has nothing to do with this.”

“Then who?”

“Let us save the thrill okay? First you have to eat, so that you’ll have the energy to face the boss.” Then he put a plastic bag in front of her, Yoona glared at him then to the suspicious thing in front of her. “What? Just a piece of advice. You should gain your energy. You’ll be so surprise in meeting the boss.” He smirked. Yoona fixed her glare at him. “And how could you think that I could eat those foods if my both hands were tied up?” she said matter-of-factly.

 

Detective DooJoon realized his mistake and looked at the man standing behind him. “You. Untied her!” the man obeyed him immediately. After untying her, she shook her hands and held her swollen wrists. “Eat!” Yoona glared at him then she grabbed the plastic bag. But she threw it on his face then gave him a very good kick below him. The other men alarmed and went to stop raging lady.

 

Thanks to God’s grace and her acquired knowledge in martial arts she blew them down. She runs to the door, but before reaching it someone held her left foot. “You!” she grabs a long wood and hit his arms. Thank God she reached the door before someone grabs her again. She locked it and ran for her life!

 

She realized that it was an old warehouse located at the side of the sea. “How could I escape…” her soft whisper was interrupted by the disturbing footsteps. “Going somewhere my dear?” a very familiar voice echoed from the hallway she just escaped. She turned herself to it and saw the unexpected guests. “Ste— Jessica.” She hissed. And looked behind her and found the very man she wanted to see these pass days. “Jonghyun… sshi.” Her heart rejoiced, seeing him safe and sound. Jessica noticed it.

“Jonghyun… sshi?” she repeated and held his arm. “You let that stupid brat call you with that too?”

“What do you mean?” Yoona asked, Jessica looked at her and grinned.

“Well, if you’re still with your stupid act, I should clarify to you my real relationship with Jonghyun-sshi.” She smiled deviously.

 

Yoona went to him, (“Wow, they are all cute~ You’ll buy? For who?”)
("It’s for My—Minhyuk’s girlfriend.”) Jonghyun said.

 

She saw the same necklace she chose for Minhyuk’s girlfriend, ("That necklace!") she pointed. ("What about this necklace?")
("Who gave it to you?") she asked.
("It's a gift from a friend.") Jessica answered then held the necklace.
("A friend? Is he a male friend?"
("No, she is a girl.... why?")

 

All things are clear to her. ‘How could they?’ her knees are trembling then she saw her holding a pistol gun? ‘Why is she holding a gun? What is its purpose? Is she going to?’ Before she finished her thinking Jessica gave her the answer to her question. “Oh, are you asking what’s the meaning of this?” she raised the gun. “… Just to make the bratty princess silent, is all.” While stepping until she reached Im Yoona. “Such a pretty face.” She said while touching Yoona’s trembling face slowly.

Yoona looked at the stable man in front of her. Her eyes are begging for his explanation but still he looked at her with those guilty eyes before he avoided hers. Jessica realized this she smirked then pulled her hand that is touching Yoona’s face earlier before hitting her soundly. The sound itself echoed between them three. Jonghyun suddenly materialized behind Jessica and grabbed her arm before she repeat it, “Jessica!” she just shook his hand off and glared at the poor girl in front of her. “This is because of you!” she accused her.

“Stop this Jessica! You have what you want, just leave her already!” Jessica grimaced with his statement, while Yoona felt happy because she knew; her Jonghyun-sshi will protect her. “No! This bratty girl stole you from me! Do you really love her?” Jonghyun gulped. ‘This is not happening?’ he keeps on repeating it. He knew that if he chose Yoona, Jessica will never stop on hurting the girl he loves. He took a glance on Yoona then looked unto Jessica, “Of course, it’s you.” He breathed and closed his eyes. He hoped that Yoona will forgive him after this. But then a very shocking statement fired to him, by none other than Jessica. “Then, finish her.” She handed the gun to him. His eyes widened in terror, ‘How could she tell this to him? Did she notice him?’

“She was the hindrance between us. So finish her already hm?” she puppy-eyed. Jonghyun gulped and looked at the trembling Yoona. ‘Is he serious? Will he kill her just to prove his love to Jessica? No. That can’t be. Right? Jonghyun loves her, he won’t do that. He won’t betray her. Right?’ then she remembered the day he abandoned her in their wedding day. “Jonghyun… sshi.” She sobbed. ‘Jonghyun-sshi won’t…’ before finishing it, he pointed the gun to her. Her eyes widened. ‘No, this is not happening. It was a nightmare! Also her misery in her wedding day, all of them was just a nightmare. Sooner, Jonghyun will wake her up.’

Jonghyun’s hand are trembling, the hand that holding the dangerous gun. He can’t pull the trigger. It is his first time to fire a gun. He can’t use it to kill people. How much more the girl he loves. He can’t! Definitely he can’t! A drop of rain touched his hand, and later it continued.

But before he gives the thing up, Jessica held his face and gives him a passionate kiss. “Finish her.” She whispered in his lips. Jonghyun looked at Yoona with wide eyes. ‘What will he going to do now? If he didn’t shoot Yoona, Jessica will not be contented and surely she’ll kill her, for real!’ So he pointed the gun in her left arm.

“Jonghyun-sshi…” she whispered weakly but is enough to make his heart melt. Her eyes are begging for him. Not to spare her life but to tell her that he once loved her truly. He avoided her pleading eyes and closed his. This is it…

*BANG!* a loud sound of gun echoed in the area.

 

“Goodbye, Yoona… You’ll be the last woman I’ll love dearly.” He whispered at himself, without Jessica hearing it.

 

Yoona fall slowly at the water behind her.

“Jonghyun-sshi…. Why?” she breathed.

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong Seducers! I'm very sorry for the delayed update... Thank you for the support, hope you like this chapter ^_^

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Thirty-one***____________________