Bad things for good

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 19: Bad things for good

 

 

 

 

They immediately run Jonghyun to the nearest hospital, while Yoona still making her way to get there when suddenly,

(“Manager Im.”)

Kiseop-sshi? Uh, what happened to Jonghyun-sshi? Did father mocked him?” Secretary stunned for a longtime, “What? What happened? Answer me! Jebal..” she's getting weaker and sighing heavily. Secretary Lee felt sorry for her. “Lee Jonghyun... sent to the hospital because of protecting the president.” after hearing those words, Yoona can't utter a word, “... tell me, where is the hospital..”

After getting the exact location, Yoona hurriedly went there. *Lord, please, save Jonghyun-sshi.. I don't know what to do if he too, disappeared in my life*

 

In the hospital,

 

Mr. President, the operation already started.” Mr. Sooman nodded slightly, “Just update me about the happenings.”

"Yes, Mr. President." he slightly bowed.

"Have you contacted his family?"

"Yes."

Good.” then Mr. Sooman looked around, searching for Jessica, "Where is Jessica? I never seen her around." 

"Madam collapsed due to the shock."

"Yeah, I understand. I'll visit her after this."

 

But then he remembered earlier, (“Somebody, please call an ambulance!!!”) Jessica exclaimed.

 

"As if she cares for him that much..." Mr. Sooman whispered.

"What is it, Mr. President?"

"N-nothing, you may go."

"Yes." he bowed and left.

 

In Lawyer Choi's office,

 

"You may come in." he said while checking some papers. The door was opened and Jessica came in. "Lawyer Choi!" Lawyer Choi bothered to look at her and stopped what was he doing earlier, and drew an annoying smile on his face. "Our-soon-to be come- Mrs. President, how may I help you?.." Jessica hurriedly went on him and slapped his face. "I warned you! Don't you dare hurt Jonghyun-sshi. Or else, I'll turn to be your worst enemy." she was really angry. Lawyer Choi touched his face and looked at her. “If something bad happened to Jonghyun-sshi, mark this day as your last day! I won't have a snake inside my closet.” then turned her head from him but suddenly he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. “Wha--”

Are we both snakes in Mr. President's closet? If you tell them about me, then it should be okay if I also tell yours?.” and grinned at her. Jessica felt scared.

Let go--” but Lawyer Choi tightened his hold, lifted her chin and kissed her lips. “We're in the same boat, I'll be still your loyal knight, my queen.” then kissed her hand, she looked at him and smirked.

 

Back to the hospital,

 

Mr. Im Sooman, the operation is success. Will you come and see him?” said the head doctor. Mr. Sooman shook his head, “It's fine, knowing that he is in a stable condition.”

Okay, then let us have a cup of tea in my office.” the doctor asked. Then on their way, they saw Yoona running, “Yoona.” Yoona stopped and bowed to them, “Father... Where is Jonghyun-sshi?”

She walked to his room, then she saw Secretary Lee standing in front of the door. “Kiseop-sshi.” Then they both entered in, wearing the hospital's outfit. Jonghyun is still unconscious, Yoona felt guilty and soon her tears slowly falling from her eyes. “J-Jong.. Jonghyun-sshi... p..pl..please forgive me....” her voice is waving and her knees are trembling, soon she fell to her knees. “I-It's my fault... It's my fault...” Secretary Lee joined her and hugged her. “It's okay, please don't blame yourself.”while patting her back.

 

After a while, Secretary Lee was already gone, and only Yoona was left alone with Jonghyun. She felt tired and sleep for a little, and by the time, Jonghyun returned his consciousness. He slightly lift himself but felt hurt because of the newly treated wound, “Uggh..” then he noticed the sleeping Yoona in his side, he looked at her for a long time and smiled. Afterwards, she wake up and saw Jonghyun was already awake, so she called the doctor in charge. After checking they left, “Thank you.” Yoona bowed to them, and returned to Jonghyun, “Jonghyun-sshi, do you need something?”

Jonghyun pays her a weak smile, “Nothing, I'm just thirsty.”

Yoona grabbed her jacket, “Wait me here, I'll just buy you something.” and immediately exited the room.

Jessica is hiding outside, after Yoona left she showed herself but not to Jonghyun. She just quietly stand there. *Jonghyun-sshi* she felt at fault so she can't bring herself in. It took her a long time before making up her mind and enter the room, but before she did, she heard that someone is coming, so she hid herself again.

It's good that Jonghyun-hyung is in stable condition.” Minhyuk said while they're walking to Jonghyun's room, Jessica is listening.

He'll be happy because you two are here.” Yoona smiled, “Really? You are more enough to make hyung happy.” Minhyuk teased and made Yoona to blush. Then they entered. After hearing all of these, Jessica was really pissed. *It should be the one who is at Jonghyun-sshi's side, and not that brat, it should be my place and not hers*

 

The next day, Yoona is staying at the hospital and taking care of Jonghyun. The news spread through out the city, there are lots of reporters outside the hospital.

 

Outside of Jonghyun's room,

 

Manager Im, the reporters....” Secretary Lee whispered to Yoona, “Do everything just to push them back, don't let them get an information about Jonghyun-sshi.” she said seriously. “Yes, manager.” he bowed and left, she also, entered the room.

After a while, someone knocks the door, “Manager Im, it's me.” Secretary Lee informed and Yoona let him in. “Manager.” he said and turned his head to the open door, both Yoona and Jonghyun looked at it. Then, Mr. Sooman entered. “Father!..” Yoona gasped and stood up, also Jonghyun, sat straight and was shock.

Lee Jonghyun.” Mr. Sooman looked at him, “How much do you want? For saving me, how much?” there is he again, looking down to others. “Father--” Mr. Sooman just glared at her.

I... I don't need your money... sir.” Jonghyun answered politely.

"What? Just tell me right now, how much, before I call the police and arrest you and your colleagues!..."

"That's enough dad! Is that what you pay to the man who saved your life? How absurd."

"This is nothing to do with you, Yoona, stop protecting him."

"No, it has! Because of me, Jonghyun-sshi wouldn't be involved with us, don't treat him as one of those people who do anything for money, he is different from them."

Do what you like.” then, Mr. Sooman left them.

*Father, how long would you treat them as a human beings?*

 

In Im's mansion,

 

While Mr. Sooman and Lawyer Choi is walking at the backyard, “How's the news?” Mr. Sooman started, “We silenced the media, and slowly, the news is fading already.”

"Good to hear that."

"But, what about the man who saved you Mr. President."

He is doing good, but he never accepted the money, and Yoona, she is really attached with that man, and in my own opinion, I can give him another chance.” Lawyer Choi just looked at him.

 

In the afternoon, Yoona returned home. The maids approached her, “Manager Im, you're back. We'll prepare you a lunch.”

No thanks, I'll just get some clothes.” then she saw her father, she bowed to him. He looks at her then to her bag.

"Leaving already?"

Yes, I'll stay and look after at Jonghyun-sshi...” she bowed again and turned from him.

Yoona.” Mr. Sooman called and Yoona stopped.

That Lee Jonghyun, after he discharge from the hospital, tell him to report in the company immediately.” Yoona was surprised and when she turned to him, he was already walking away. “...thank you.” she whispered.

 

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Nineteen***____________________