A normal stalking day

The Queen of the school is a STALKER!?

Jaemi's POV

Eversince I first met Youngjae a week ago I have been coming to school very early every day, I know I'm wasting my precious sleeping time but for my mate a little bit of sleep is nothing. His usually at school by the time I arrive and his either at the library or under the cherry blossom tree again.  

I walked into the school and first headed towards the cherry blossom tree but there was no one there. So then I headed towards the library. As I entered the libary his intoxicating smell of chocolate and vanilla came towards me in a wave. I followed the scent and eventually found him sleeping on the table with his head laying on his arms, he looked so peaceful and happy. Unconsciously a smile crept onto my face...How I wish he can be like that when Im around...For nearly 2 weeks I have been following him, but there's no progress at all. Of course I have tried talking to him but he simply just ignores me and keep walking. 

Stealthily, I pulled out the chair next to him and laid my head on the table and stared at him, slowly, i started drifting off into a sea of darkness. 

Youngjae's POV

Waking up from my nap, the first thing I saw was Jaemi on the chair next to me, sleeping with a somewhat sad expression on her face. Her sad expression is making me worried... for the past 2 weeks, no matter how much I rejected her as a mate and told her to stop following me she always kept a smile on her face. I tried to ignore the wanting to comfort her as much as possible an got ready to leave when she blurted out "Youngjae, please stay with me..." I looked towards her to see that she was still sleeping, but... a drop of water leaked down from her eyes. No matter how much I have been trying to deny it...I know...the smile that Jaemi puts on was always fake...she was trying to make herself look strong in front of me so I won't feel guilty. Seeing her painful expression was caused by me I couldn't help but feel hatred towards myself. But then...no matter how much she is hurting now...very soon I won't even exist in her world. 

The school bell rang signaling the start of school, I packed away all my equipments and walked out of the library leaving Jaemi still sleeping there. 

Jaemi's POV

*nudge nudge* 

...who's disturbing me from my beauty sleep... 

*nudge nudge*

I swear...if that person nudges me again once more, whoever it is will die a sad death >:( 

*nudge*

THAT'S IT!

"CAN'T I JUST GET ONE SLEEP WITHOUT ANY DISTURBANCE!" I shouted out. When I look at the ciminal that killed my sleeping time...I...immediately regreted it...No...it wasn't Youngjae...I wish it was...BUT...life is sad afterall....

Anyway, it was our strict- principal Mr Porkan looking down at me with killer eyes...Even as the daughter of an alpha I cowarded back away from the principal. 

"Ms Oh, I would like to see you at my office after-school today...But for now...get out of the library and go to class!" his voiced boomed across the empty library. I swiftly picked up my backpack and hurried away from library. By the time I made it to period 2 there was only 5 minutes left, so instead I just stood in the hallway waiting for the end of period bell to ring so I can see Youngjae :3. 

*DIIIIIINNNGGG*

Students piled out of the classrooms as I tried to look for Youngjae 

"Wow! look its Goddess Jae!"

"Omo, you're right lets go talk to her!"

The crowd of student surrounded me as I hear my name been called mutiple times, in times like these being popular is something that I wish I wasn't. I struggled to get out of the crowd when a pair of hands wrapped around my wrist and dragged me out of the sea of students and ran away. From the back view of the person who saved me, I can tell that it was a boy...but who was it...?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNN~~

LEWL, who do you think it is? hint hint...i haven't mentioned this person i the story before >:)

Ye...this chapter sux as....ish bad filler chap... T^T

anyway~~ mini drama time 

Me: YOUNGJAE! YOU GOT YOURSELF A RIVAL

youngjae: *sulks in a corner*

Me: Youngjae...are you even listening to me

Youngjae:.....

Me: Fine be that way~~ I'll just make Jaemi start hanging out with him and ignore you then

Youngjae: Dont.you.dare >:( *death glare*

Me: ok...ok...calm...deep breaths in out in out

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------