Stalker-nim!!

The Queen of the school is a STALKER!?

AYO WASSUP PEOPLE!! Just before hand Im one of those crazy authors that inserts random things into my stories so if you don't like that you shouldn't read...even though I do wish you will. I'm working on another story at the moment as well, so I can't be sure that I can update this very fast and I apologise for that.... So if you don't mind you should check out my other story too :D....The shameful me doing advertisement at the very beginning .... mianhe     

ANYWAY!! ENJOY THE FIC

oh yea and the beginning is a bit weird....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaemi's POV

WHAT.THE. DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Youngjae's bestie Daehyun screamed out at max volume.

I winced a bit at the loud volume, being a werewolf definitely has it's advantages and disadvantages....like in a situation like this having ultra sensitive ears aren't a very good thing....I really wonder how youngjae survives from all these yelling.

"I said I got myself a freaking stalker!" Youngjae whispered-ish shouted at Daehyun.

"YOU GOT YOURSELF A FREAKING STALKER AND IT'S GODDESS JAE!!" Daehyun yelled out loud again... I covered my ears just in time to prevent myself getting one step closer to becomming deaf..... Before they could continue the stalker convo of their's I cleared my throat with a few fake coughs to catch their attention...TA DAH!! They seemed to get the message since both of thir attentions were turn to me, Daehyun with curiousity fill in his eyes while Youngjae has annoyance filled in his.

Well to get started here is what happened before and how I ended up standing in front of Youngjae's house like everyday from the past 1 week and a half.

FLASHBACKS THAT CONTINUES FOR ENTERNITY STARTS.....XD

It was another peaceful morning, as I woke up to the whistling birds outside. I got out of bed extra early today for some reasons...yea sure I'm a morning person but seriously I woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning...Never happened before O.O The whole pack house was so quiet I start to get paranoid that a random ghost will jump out of nowhere...."SEE!! I told you that you souldn't have watched horror movies last night!!"

"What!? it's not my fault for having my mother's horror-movie-loving genes in me now is it?" I shot back at her with my hands on my hips like a child.

I could sense that she rolled her eyes and I heard her mumble something like "Oh gosh why do I have a partner like her?" I tried scolding her inside my mind but she has completely cutted me off. I slid off my big queen bed as I headed for the bathroom...I felt like taking a shower....XD

After 10 good minutes of a hot shower I came out of the bathroom and went to my gigantic walk-in closet. I slipped into a white, off-shoulder, loose shirt and a pair of faded blue jeans. Rummaging through my entire closet I snatched out my favourite black leather jacket and wore it. Deciding to wear a pair of black ankle-boot, I put them outside of my room, so incase I have to hurry to some place I could just grab them quickly.

I tippied toed down the stairs not wanting to wake any of the resients in the house, most of the wolves aren't morning person, if you annoy them when sleeping they have the ability to do things they will definitely regret in the future....Don't ask how I know.... I headed straight for the kitchen as I was feeling abit hungry. Our Kitchen has almost every food in the supermarket, hightlighting almost. Why do I use almost you ask? Well that's because I COUDN'T FIND MY FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE COCO POP CEREAL!! I flipped through the whole kitchen twice and find no coco pop, and that was getting me fustrated.

I wrote a slip for the person in chargeof the kitchen with big great letters that said:

I WANT MY CHOCOLATE COCO POPS CEREAL TO BE SEEN TOMORROW MORNING IN THE KITCHEN CABIN!! IF I SEE NO CCPC THEN YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO RECEIVE THE PUNISHMENT YOU DESERVED.

FROM: JAEMI YOUR MASTER!! :C

I carefully stuck it at the entrance so they could definitely see it.

I was still hungry so I went to the fridge and took out 2 eggs and 3 bacons, werewolves had huge petites because they burn fat easily, so of course we need to eat more then human. Unlike most female werewolves I can cook quite well, I usually cook the food for the pack house if the head cook isn't here. After a few minutes of frying and fiddeling my Jaemi style bacon and egg was finished. I took it to the kitchen island and shoved the food into my growling stomach, shutting it up.

I finished washing the dishes and I lifted hand to check the time, it was only 6:15, I was bored and heck and I didn't have anything to do. *Maybe I should just go to school, it wouldn't hurt going early once in a while right?* I thought to myself.  Deciding to go to school early, I quickly went up the stairs into my room and packed my bag. I headed back down the stairs with my bag and shoes, slipping them on when I was about to step outside the house.

I headed to my ferrari and got in with grace (not a live creature an adverb :P), but just when I was about to start the engine, one of my cutest dongsaeng hopped in from the passenger side with a cheeky grin. Yep, as you have all guessed it was Zelo, I was about to ask him why he was in my car when I spotted Mrs Choi stomping out of the pack house fuming. I shook my head with amusement as I sped off my car before Mrs Choi could spot Zelo hanging around.

"So, Mr Choi what did you do to your mum this time?"

You see, even though Zelo is one of my cutest dongsaengs he is the most michievous one.

"Well, you see... today morning when I woke up, I saw a big huntsman on my nightstand, I caught it an decided to prank my mum again. I went to their room and stuffed the spider under the blanket on my mum's side and the spider began it's work.... I quickly changed for school while the huntsman continued doing it's work till I heard my mum's scream and I rushed into noona walking into her car." I laughed and kept shaking my head in amusement, Zelo is scared of his dad so he never pranks him, but he definitely loves pranking his mum...poor Mrs Choi.

As I arrive at the front gate of the school , Zelo hopped of the car and went off to who-knows-where, I quickly parked my car in my reserved spot and went into the still-empty school ground. Feeling paranoid at the quietness (again..=.=) I headed to the school garden at the back. Not many people come to this place, even if they did they mostly come because it's deserted, so couples could start their making out and that eventually leads to the heated action with the private things appearing, and that is too unimaginable for the innocent me.

I headed straight to my favourite cherry blossom tree and sat down....don't ask me how I know this is my favourite one when there are thousands in the school. I closed my eyes to enjoy the peacefulness when suddenl I heard movement from the other end of the big tree. Out of curiousiy I crawled on my knees to the other side of the tree to find a hot boy sleeping there. His lips were slightly apart since he was sleeping, his chest was heaving up and down in a slow rhythm.

It was like a string was tied on my waist pulling me towards him, I subconsciously moved some of his fringe away to see his closed eyes. I could hear my wolf Chaella chanting inside me "mate, mate, mate, mate!!" I instantly knew the message she was trying to give me. He was my one and only mate, this hot, alluring boy. His features were good, definitely good, oh how I want to see those eyes opened, not noticing it myself, my face was getting nearer and nearer to my mates face. I don't even know him, his a complete stranger to me. Fortunately, his eyes suddenly opened stopping me from leaning forward anymore, I mentally thanked him for waking up, because if he didn't I will be losing my first kiss to a complete stranger that I don't know...even if his my mate.

"Uhh...you know you can give me some personal distance right now..." he spoke up with a y, husky ..... OMG, what is happening to me?! I'm acting like a creep. 

my head bounced back up as I heard my wolf whimpered a bit at the sudden distance, but I ignored her and apologised for my doing.

"I'm very sorry about that, something just took control of me and yea...sorry. Oh and my name is Oh Jaemi, call me Jaemi if you like...." I blurted out, I mentally face-palmed myself for being an idiot infront of my mate.

".....uh, hi, it's ok and my name is Yoo Youngjae?" he replied back with a questioning tone, I just sat there awkwardly not knowing what I should say until he mumbled something like "Oh....I guess that she's my mate then....." his tone sounded disappointing and I'm hurted by that. I quickly shook the pain off as I looked at him, his eyes told me that he has more to say, so I nodded my head indicating him to go on.

"Well, you see....I don't have any specific feelings for you so I'm sorry but I, Yoo Youngjae reject Oh Jaemi as my mate...so please don't talk to me again..."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

TADAH!!!

Me: *gasp* WHAT!? YOO YOUNGJAE GET YOUR PRETTY LITTLE OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!

Youngjae: Yea Sup author-nim...so what?

Me:How dare you reject your mate!! She's your one and only in your life!!

Youngjae:Well, of course I know that you'll just have to keep on re....wait author-nim!! you were the one who wrote that why are you blaming me!!?

Me: .....I feel like it :P

SO!! howdy everybody? enjoyed the first chap? like the ending? I know you love it *winks*....*gets punched in the face for the hidieous wink*

ANYWAY!! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT  >3< *smooch* XD