The toilet love story.

The toilet love story

             After vocal lessons, Amy could not hold her bladder in anymore thus she rushed to the nearby female toilet and let out her pee. After the feeling of her stomach exploding was gone, she turned to her right but to her utmost horror, realised that there were no toilet paper left.

            “Oh. My. God.” Amy gasped and started hyperventilating. “OH WHERE THE HELL IS THE TOILET PAPER OMG. I NEED TOILET PAPER, ARGH!” She screamed and mentally started pulling out her hair. Unknown to her, the girls outside heard her and misunderstood that there was a pontiyanak inside, so they got frightened and ran away.

            Amy was exasperated and thought she couldn’t be saved. All of a sudden, there was a rapid banging on her toilet door and her head snapped up. Suddenly without warning, the door opened and a boy’s head popped in. Amy turned red and quickly screamed, “DAHELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!!!!!!”

            The boy too, turned red and quickly looked away while shutting the toilet door, “Oh my god, I am so sorry. I didn’t notice you.” His heart thumped and he was still blushing at the beautiful creature who was in front of him a moment ago. Gathering up her courage, Amy whispered, “Hey… By any chance, do you have any toilet paper?”

            “I do!” The boy grinned and nearly opened the door again, but remembered Amy’s pants were still done and it wasn’t a really pleasant sight for him to see. He introduced himself as Kris and quickly passed the toilet paper to her.

            After a while, Amy finished her business and quickly came out. Only then did Kris realise he was in a girls’ toilet. Amy grabbed Kris’ hand and ran out of the toilet, flustered. She spun him around and glaring at him- though there were butterflies in her stomach- she questioned, “How the hell did you end up in the girls’ toilet anyway?”

            Kris shrugged and the corner of his lips lifted a little. Chuckling, he cupped Amy’s burning face and answered, “My toilet damsel is in distress. How can I not save her?” Hearing that, Amy turned even redder and she stuttered, “Err… How… Cheesy.” Kris just laughed that tinkling laugh of his again and pecked Amy’s nose. “I’m only cheesy for you, my toilet princess.”

            From that little incident in the toilet, both Amy and Kris fell deeply in love with each other. Everyday, they talked to each other and Kris finally proposed to Amy one day after dating for years. Amy immediately agreed while her face shone radiantly. Eventually, they got married, made 69 babies and lived happily ever after.

 

 

Author's note: This is the first fanfiction I've ever written. It's stupid and illogical, I know. It was meant to be, anyways. Please comment your opinions. 8D Thanks!