Let the Fate Lead

Because of You

 

*flashback after the meeting*
 
After their meeting Suzy received a text from her mother to stop by the grocery store to buy some groceries. While going to the store, she just remembered that she didn't saw IU at the class so she decided to text her. Pulling out her phone on her pocket and suddenly CRASSHH!!! She just saw her phone broken at the ground. A guy bumped into her and didn't even say sorry. "Hey you! Aren't your mother teach you about good manners?" Suzy yelled at the guy but the guy walk continuously and pretends that he didn't hear anything. Suzy picks up her phone, currently on the ground and throws it at the back of the guy. The guy turn around looked very mad. "What’s your problem?" "What’s my problem? Well... You just bumped me, broke my phone and didn't even say sorry!" Suzy chuckled. "It’s just a cheap phone so you can buy another one and I didn't bump you. You're the one who bump me so it wasn't my fault that your phone came crashing through the ground." the guy staring at her from head to toe. "Aisshh... This guy... Who do you think you are? Why are you so full of your self?" Suzy glared at him and sounded annoyed. "Just shut up! If you want, I can give you money for you to buy another CHEAP phone?" the guy keeps on mocking her. "I don't care about the phone! But is it hard for you to say sorry?" she yelled at the guy again. "Then, I'm sorry! Are you happy now?" he said coldly. An old man wearing a formal suit comes close at him. "Young master Taecyeon, is there any problem?" the old man said to him. "There’s just a vagrant here begging for some money and she keeps on bothering me." Taecyeon piffled at his butler and walk inside the car. "I'm very sorry miss! Sorry for the rudeness of my young master! I'm very very sorry on behalf of him." butler Jaedong keeps on bowing at Suzy. "No sir! You don't have to say sorry to me but you should teach your brat little master, what respect and good manners are! It was just irritating to meet a person like that!" Suzy muttered. "By the way miss, what's your name?" the old man says. "I'm Bae Suzy! So what's the name of your brat master?" she replied "you mean, you don't have any clue of who my master? But his name is Ok Taecyeon." Jaedong said. Suzy look at her watch and said "well... I've got to go now! Nice meeting you Mister Jaedong. Bye bye!" Suzy waves her hand at the older man and the old man wave back at her. Jaedong head now to the car.
 
Taecyeon's POV
"Why does it take you so long to talk to that vagrant?" I asked Jaedong as he gets in the car. "Young master, please don't talk like that to a very kind girl." he answered back. "Kind? She's a hot-headed, big mouth, whining, monster girl! She even throws me her phone! Is it kind to do that?" I said to him. "Serves you right!" I heard Jaedong muttered and pretend that didn't hear it. “Young master, Miss Suzy is a cute girl don't you think?" Jaedong said while driving the car. So her name was Suzy... Uhhmm... Actually she's beautiful but I can't stand her loud whining. Wait...! What did I just said? Did I say she's beautiful? NO! She's not! SHE'S A VERY ANNOYING GIRL.
 
Suzy's POV
Aisshh! That stupid little brat... Who does he think he is? Wait... How am I going to explain this to Appa and Omma? Appa gave that phone for my last birthday but I didn't take care of it. What should I do? Eotteokhae? Eotteokhae? Suzy THINK! You'll have to explain CALMLY to Appa what really happened and after that just say sorry! That's it... Kaja... Aigoo... But how am I going to do that when my knees are shaking?
 
*end of flashback*
 
It's still raining and Wooyoung scanned his bag if there's an umbrella. Luckily, his father put it in his bag. While walking, he notices a woman fainted at the park nearby so he dashed right away. He panicked when he realized that it was IU. She's pale; her eyes were red and puffy. He put his hand on IU's forehead and it was so hot. He didn't think too much and carried her bridal style. "Oh my! Little brother has a new girl already and he even bring her to our house" Junho, Wooyoung's brother shout loud enough for their father to hear at the kitchen. "Don’t be silly Junho. Your little brother wouldn't do such thing like that" his father shouted back. "Well father! Why don't you see it yourself? They even go to Wooyoung's room!" he shouted again. When his father heard Junho, he immediately leaves what he was doing at the kitchen and goes through Wooyoung's room. The door swung open but he only saw a girl lying at the bed asleep and his son at the floor. "What’s going oh here?" his father shouted but Wooyoung put his palm on his father's mouth. "Dad! Please be quite! She's sick and need some rest" he whispers to his dad. "Why did you bring her here instead of her house or at the hospital?" his dad asked. "Her house was so far from we're I've seen her but don't worry! Her guardian knows about it" he answered back. "Okay son! I know that you wouldn't do such bad thing to a girl unlike your brother!" he joke a little and walk out the room. IU stay asleep in Wooyoung's room and there's Wooyoung who check her temperature, if it goes down. Wooyoung even change IU's school uniform to his pajama. After the long hours of taking care of her, Wooyoung just sit beside her and there, he fall asleep.
 
*the next day*
"I never felt my bed this comfy. It's so soft" IU said to herself when she woke up. It was a sunny Saturday so they don't have classes and Wooyoung was still sleeping soundly. IU moved her hand a little bit and felt a head beside her. "Hey unnie (older sister) go sleep on your bed" IU muttered, her eyes are still close. She caress the hair and she realize that it's a head of a boy, she opened her eyes fast. KYAAAHH! Wooyoung woke up by the scream and covered his ears for awhile. "Where am I? what did you do to me? What happened?" IU asks continuously. "Wait... Just calm down... Listen to me. I didn't do anything bad to you okay?" Wooyoung said while yawning. "I don't believe you?" IU glared at him. "I just saw you faint at the park when I was heading home then I brought you here at my house. Don't worry! I really don't touch any private parts of yours." Wooyoung said to her. "One last thing before I believe you! AREYOUTHEONEWHOCHANGEMYCLOTHES?" she said very fast in an angry tone. "WOAH! Can you talk a little slower? I don't understand what you're trying to say" Wooyoung stand up from the chair and went to the corner of the bed. "It's very important to me so please answer me! Are you the one who change my clothes?" IU said and covered her body with the bed sheet. "Obviously, I did it myself because there's no other girl in our house but DON'T MISUNDERSTOOD THAT! I promise that I didn't see any private part. I even close my eyes." he lied as he blushed cause he remembered IU's strawberry designed bra and . IU didn't talk for a while so Wooyoung go downstairs to prepare a breakfast for IU. IU saw her uniform and change. She doesn't know how to explain to her sister why she didn’t go home. Meanwhile, Wooyoung already finished making breakfast and placed it in a tray. He's bringing them upstairs so IU won't be tired going down.
 
IU's POV
After I change in my uniform, I rushed going downstairs and suddenly, CRASSHH!! I bumped into someone who's going upstairs and we came stumbling down. I taste something sweet and it's warm. I open my eyes when I saw that my lips were locked with Wooyoung's lips. I stand up fast and notice that there's a pancake stick up to my uniform. Wooyoung coughed for a second so I help him.
 
Wooyoung's POV
OH GOD! Her lips taste so sweet, it's so luscious. I coughed for a second when IU stood up, breaking the KISS and she help me to stand up. Our face are beat up red and we're both staring at the ground. It was so awkward. "Why in a hurry?" I asked like there's nothing happened. "Uhhmm... My sister will be mad at me if I don't go home right now." she said. "Don’t worry! Your sister knows that you're not going home!" I still looked at the ground. "How? Did you call her?" she asked nervously. "Ani..! I didn't call her... Suzy said that you'll be staying at their house as an excuse." I said confidently and lift up my head. "Huh? How did you know her house?" she keeps on asking. "Her house was just two blocks away from here. She sees us when I'm carrying you going to our house then she said that she'll call your sister to tell that you're staying in her house for a group project." I explained to her. "Gomawo!" she said and her face brightened. "We better change our clothes! Just go to the bathroom then I'll prepare your clothes" I said to her, she nodded and headed to the bathroom. Whew! Good thing! Dad and Junho leave early in the house.
 
 
After IU and Wooyoung ate breakfast, she bid goodbye and go home. Both of them are thinking about the kiss happened earlier. It was Wooyoung's first kiss and he thought that it was sweet but IU kept on comparing Gikwang and Wooyoung's kiss. Wooyoung's kiss was sweet and even if it's just an accident that they kissed but it's full of feelings unlike Gikwang's kiss, his kiss was so desperate and there's no feeling of love, I can tell that there's a big difference between the two kiss that happened to me.