He is perfect

He is perfect

 

He is perfect
---------------
 
'His porcelain skin, medium brown flowy hair, his small petite figure.
 
He was perfect.
 
As i saw him standing at the grocery store one early morning buying ramen, latte, and chips, he looked so beautiful. I walked up next to him and grabbed a kic Ker bar just so i could see him.
 
"Nice morning isn't it?" I smiled and he looked up at me, sending both of us into a daze.
 
He was perfect.
 
Slightly baggy sweater, black skinny jeans, blue converse sneakers, light eye liner. It looked so good on him.
 
"Yeah, i guess it is." He slightly smiled back and grabbed a Kic Ker bar. He must have liked them too.
 
"What is your name?" He asked with a slight pinkish tint to his cheeks. I looked down to my feet and gently moved them back and forth.
 
"Choi Siwon. May i ask yours?" I replied to him. He looked very shy, but answered me anyway.
 
"Kim Heechul." He mumbled.
 
"Such a lovely name for a lovely man." I flirted. He slightly giggled. I noticed the glimmer in his eyes when he laughed. He way that he would smile made me want to have him.
 
"Thank you. Yours is not bad either." He looked back at the candy rack. We stood there seeming like idiots for a long time before i said something i should have said earlier.
 
"I see you like coffee. Why not go and get a cup with me? I'll treat you." I volunteered. He looked at me with those eyes again.
 
"I would love that."
 
--------------------
 
Of course the story wouldn't end there, would it? No, it wouldn't. Because there are many more stories to tell than just this one.
 
Like the time i confessed.
 
That was the most heart racing thing i have ever done. He looked so good in his shorts and button up pollo shirt. When i saw him walking towards me on the beach i couldn't help myself than to just run up to him and engulf him in my arms. And as i pulled away, i saw how amazing he looked under the sun so i kissed his beautiful lips and held him close to me. It was like it was all a dream. It was so unreal.
 
He was so perfect. Everything about him made me want to have him so bad. Then i finally got the courage to confess my love to him.'
 
--------------------
 
"Wow! Appa! You did all that for umma?" Sichul asked me as i was reminiscing in the days of my early relationship with heechul. I nodded.
 
"Yes baby. He is the love of my life. I love him so much! And thats why we decided to get married and adopt an adorable girl like you!" I poked her tiny belly and kissed both of her cheeks.
 
"You know, you are named after us?" I asked Sichul. She shook her head. "I was?" She asked. "Yes, you were. And you look alot like heechul umma!" I told her. She smiled big.
 
"Yeobo, lassie, i'm home!" Heechul stepped through the front door.
"Umma!" Sichul hopped down from my lap and ran into heechul's arms.
 
"Awwwww, my two favorite people in the world!" I ran and hugged my husband, sandwiching Sichul in the middle of us.
 
"I love you both, you know that?" Heechul asked. I kissed his forehead, and looked at him straight in the eyes.
 
He really is perfect.