Chapter 6

"You Can't Wear My "

 

          “Chunji-ah! What do you think suits me better? This one or this one?” Seige asked him. She held two dresses. Both are white but with different design and style.

           “I think the dress with black prints of roses will look cool on you especially if you pair it with black shoes.”

           “Kwaenchana?” *Really?

           “Didn’t you say that you have complete faith in my taste in fashion? Do you doubt me now?” Chunji asked.

           “Of course not! In fact, just to show you how much I trust you. I’m going to buy this dress and those shoes.” She smiled and tapped my cheeks lightly.

            After paying for the dress, Seige dragged him to another boutique. This time, they went to a men’s boutique.

           “What are we doing here?” Chunji asked looking around the store full with men’s clothes.

            “I wanna dress you up.” Seige grabbed a shirt from a rack.

            “What?” Chunji looked at her with wide eyes.

           “Come on!” she grabbed his wrist and went inside the changing room/cubicle.

            “Try this one.” Seige grabbed the tail end of his shirt and tried to yank off his shirt.

            “What are you doing?!” he panicked.

            She’s undressing him! She’s making him go nuts right now. This is dangerous. He can’t have her touching his body, especially now that they are alone in the changing room.

          “Didn’t I say, I’m dressing you up? Come on don’t be shy.” She once again tried yanking off his shirt but he kept resisting. Whenever her hand brushes the sides of his stomach it sent tingles to his skin and he uncontrollably laughed.

“Stop! S-stop! Y-you’re t-tickling me! Bwahaha!”

           Seige was only trying to dress him up. She doesn’t know why he’s being shy about it. He’s gay, so things like this shouldn’t bother him. When she heard his incredulous laugh her heart skipped a beat but it didn’t stop her from successfully pulling his shirt off.

          He couldn’t concentrate on keeping Seige from pulling off his shirt. Seige took the chance and in an instant he was half in-front of Seige.

Seige blushed a lot. In fact, her face was hot pink. Even though he’s gay his physique certainly isn’t. His shoulders are broad. He has perfectly flawless white skin. He’s still young so there aren’t any fully developed muscles yet but you could see he’s getting there. His biceps are not that big, maybe average, but it would still make you gasp. Seige curled her toes when she saw his chest. By god, she swallowed hard when she saw his nearly formed abs.

Chunji felt his pants tighten now. ! This is extremely dangerous.

“I-I can change on my own. Wait outside.” He pushed Seige out of the cubicle and clamed himself down.

Chunji wasn’t the only one calming down. Seige inhaled and exhaled to compose herself together. She certainly didn’t expect that. Maybe gays are ultra-conscious of their body and they also work out? But man! He was so hot! *Okay, I have a gay friend who is hot. Gah, what is she thinking?!

            It took five minutes for Chunji to calm down. He kept counting sheep in his mind to completely feel cool. Ridiculous his method may seem but it actually worked. After meditating, he put on the shirt that Seige wanted for him to try on. Oh, it’s good. The white shirt complimented his skin well. The V-neck showed off his collar bone and looks good on him. Fortunately he wore black jeans that day so the white shirt was a perfect match for his pants.

            When he stepped out of the cubicle everyone on that store gasped including Seige.

            “Wow! I knew you would look great in it!” she walked around him in circle.

            “I already know that.” Chunji smirked.

            “Yah! Just cuz' you look gorgeous doesn’t mean you can boast about it. There are a lot more handsome people in the world.” Seige folded her arms and stick out her tongue.

            “So you’re admitting that I’m gorgeous?” Chunji smirked once again.

            Before Seige could counter out what Chunji said, a saleslady approached them.

            “You’re so lucky. You have such a good-looking boyfriend. Are you going to take that shirt?” the saleslady praised.

            “No, you’re mistaken, but I would like to take that shirt please. Is it possible for him to wear it now?”

            “Yes, he may. We will take his other shirt and put it in a bag for you,” the saleslady offered.

            “Kamsahamnida.” Seige and Chunji bowed to the saleslady.

            After shopping some other stuff they finally went home and unpacked all the things they bought. They were quite exhausted.

            “Why did you buy me a shirt? I still have lots of clothes with me you know.” Chunji questioned.

            “Oh, nothing. I just wanted to give you something. Besides, I always wanted to buy clothes for my brother but he won’t let me. Good thing you’re here or I won’t have been able to buy a man’s shirt for the rest of my life.”

            “What do you mean by that?” Chunji arched a brow.

            “Nothing, but I’m glad you came with me. I had tons of fun,” she leaned on his shoulder and closed her eyes and then drifted to sleep.

            “Me too.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*The flow of the story changed by this chapter. I hope you get the little hints to determine the main plot of the story. -.-