Uninvited Guests

First Date Troubles!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here you go!” Sungjong handed Yunho and Jaejoong their menu and winked at Jaejoong before he skipped away to help other customers.

Jaejoong sat there with wide eyes before realization struck him and he glared at the petite waiter skipping away. “Seriously Yunho, is that Sungjong person sane?”

Yunho laughed and grabbed a menu. “He sometimes can be a bit… daring, but he’s a good guy Jae.” Jaejoong snorted and looked at his menu. “Good guy my .”

Rolling his eyes at his boyfriend’s behavior, Yunho looked at his menu and quickly made the decision that his stomach wanted a tuna sandwich and an orange juice. He looked over at Jaejoong and smiled when he saw the other in total concentration. The raven’s lip was jutted out and his brows furrowed in concentration.

“Baby, you know choosing your lunch isn’t a life or death situation, right?” He chuckled when Jaejoong glared at him and went back to looking at his menu again.

“Mind your own damn business Jung. My body needs good food. How else do you think I maintain this y figure, hmm?”

Jaejoong looked up again and ran his hands down his torso while eyeing Yunho with a smirk. The corners of Yunho’s mouth turned upwards and he leisurely checked his boyfriend out.

“Like what you see, Jung?”

“I most certainly do.” Yunho his lips and winked before he broke eye contact and nudged Jaejoong’s leg with his foot. “Now, if you’d hurry up with making your decision I cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter