Nerves and sassy waiters

First Date Troubles!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jaejoong walked out of his apartment, Yunho was already outside leaning against his car. He smiled and winked at him, before opening the door to the passenger’s seat. Jaejoong grinned and skipped towards his tanned boyfriend, pecking him on the cheek and sliding into his seat.

“You ready for our first date?” Yunho asked as he helped Jaejoong put on his seatbelt.

“I was born ready, Yunnie.” The beauty said, as he swatted away Yunho’s hand. “And I can do this myself, thank you very much.”

Yunho rolled his eyes and laughed. “We’re quite sassy today, aren’t we?”

Jaejoong huffed and stuck out his tongue. “I’m not sassy. You just keep treating me like a girl.”

Yunho chuckled and started the engine. “It’s called ‘being a gentleman’, Jae.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. So, what are we going to do today?” Jaejoong asked, suddenly having a complete mood change, and bounced in his seat.

“Geez, Jae. You’re like a pregnant woman.” Yunho took a turn left and looked at his boyfriend, silently laughing at the scandalized face he was making.

“Did you just call me a pregnant woman?”

“No, Jae. It was a matter of speech.”

“Yah, matter of speech my ! How dare you call me a woman, and a pregnant one at that too! Do I look fat to you?” Jaejoong glared at Yunho as he shook from silent laughter, not taking Jaejoong’s glare seriously. The black haired beauty folded his arms and directed his gaze outside of the window. Did Yunho really think he was like a pregnant woman? Unconsciously Jaejoong dropped his hand towards his stomach, rubbing it.

“Jae, baby, it really was just a matter of speech. One minute you were all sassy and the next you were bouncing in your seat like a child on Christmas morning.” Yunho looked at his boyfriend, frowning when he saw him rubbing his stomach.

Luckily they already arrived the restaurant and Yunho parked his car before turning to his boyfriend.  “Jae, you know I don’t really think of you as a pregnant woman. You are perfect the way you are and your absolutely y body is just a bonus to me. I love it when you act all sassy and I also love it when you have your cute and sweet moments. Please don’t take my comment seriously.” He grabbed Jaejoong’s chin and forced the other to look at him.

“I’m sorry I said that, okay?” Yunho gave him a gentle smile and traced his cheek with his thumb.

Jaejoong shook his head and allowed a smile on his face. This is why he loved Yunho. Although he knew Yunho didn’t mean it, the other apologized and took the blame. Yunho would never hurt anybody intentionally and that’s what made him so special.

“I’m sorry, too, for behaving like that. I guess nerves and late mornings just don’t mix that well for me.” Jaejoong leaned forward and pressed his lips onto Yunho’s. The kiss was short, but sweet and the taste of the other lingered on their lips as they parted.

Yunho smiled his famous eye-smile as he nuzzled Jaejoong’s nose. “Come on, let’s get something to eat.”

◆◆◆

Yunho decided to bring Jaejoong to one of his favorite resta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter