o3 - drabble length chapter

Baozi No More [MULTI-CHAPTER]

U N E D I T E D

Junmyeon and Minseok froze in their place, both turning around silmutaniously as they heard Luhan call for them both. The child-like adult had his arms crossed over his chest, and a glare etched on his face. It was strange to see it there, and just to try and loosen up the atmosphere, Junmyeon flashed an angelic smile to the older Chinese male. "What is it that you need, hyung?" he asked, hiding his nervousness behind the plastic mask he had on.

Luhan stepped closer to the EXO-K leader, causing Junmyeon's smile to falter and  to unconsciously step back. "You're both hiding something," Luhan whispered, eyes flickering to Minseok, briefly, before settling on Junmyeon again. "I'm just being nice and warning you that I will find out what it is. And when I do, neither of you will get out unscathed." With that said, Luhan smiled cheerfully, linking arms with both Minseok and Junmyeon. "Now, let's go! I'm so tired, right now!"


"That was scary," Junmyeon was the first to speak since they had stepped into the practice room. He was leaning against the mirror, sweat trickling down his forehead, and his shirt was stuck to his chest and stomach, outlining the muscles.

Minseok stared at them, jealously, as he looked down at himself, before standing once again. "It doesn't matter," he snapped in response to Junmyeon. "Let's fight."

Junmyeon sighed a little. Fighting with Minseok had to be his least favorite part in this training that Minseok put himself through. Nevertheless, he pushed himself away from the mirror and took his fighting stance, hands curling into fists and brought up to his face to guard it. Minseok the music, so it would seem as if they were practicing, and the pained groans wouldn't be heard. As soon as he turned away from the radio, he threw a kick at Junmyeon's head, which the younger, luckily, avoided.

Minseok let out a grunt, as he landed safely and quietly on his feet once again, watching Junmyeon's moves carefully. So inexperienced, he thought to himself, a smirk pulling at his lips as he began to throw punch after kick after jab at the leader, sometimes hitting, sometimes not. Junmyeon took it all in stride, throwing in his own two cents here and there which a badly aimed punch or kick. His attempts were laughable, but Minseok found that he liked fighting with Junmyeon. The younger was good at dodging and moving away, just milliseconds before he would be punched, making Minseok work harder to hit him.

Punch here.

Kick.

Chop.

Trip.

You're down.

"Game over," Junmyeon gasped from the ground, looking up at his hyung, pleadingly.

The older Korean never noticed the damage he caused his friend, until they were done, so as he looked down at Junmyeon, he noticed how he was clutching his side. He was trembling, and... Were those tears in his eyes? I'm sorry, was what Minseok really wanted to say, but instead what came out was, "God, you're so weak too. Why did I ask you to help me, if you're just as bad as me?"

Junmyeon didn't say anything, just blinking up at Minseok slowly. "I'm sorry..." he finally stated, averting his eyes to something behind Minseok, eyes widening. "H--hyung."

"What do you boys think you're doing?"

Yifan.

Yup. We're screwed.


i just came up with this short drabble-length chapter rn whilst battling the will to throw up, so please bare with the horribleness. so... another cliffhanger :O i'm a horrible person, huh? but whatevs...... i'll update after my finals <3 i rub chuuuu <3

/rubs

-- mir