The dare

Hello, Hell no~

 

Onew's eyes grew wide and almost dashed for the door, but he knew that Minho would kill him if he upsetted Taemin. Being the cutest of the group Taemin got what ever he wished for. The two sat down in the middle of the set for their latest music video.

“Soooo, who starts?” Taemin asked.

“How about you, sense you're making me do this.”

Taemin pouted “You could have said no.”

“Ya, but then Minho would murder me.”

The youngest sighed and wished people didn't feel that way. Lot's of people felt that he was too cute and that no one should ever upset him. He looked at Onew with sad eyes, wishing that he could realize that he was just as adorable as him but could never tell him that.

“Truth or Dare?” He quickly muttered after breaking his train of thought.

“Hmmmm.....Truth.”

“Why do you love chicken so much?”

Onew cleared his thought and went on a long explanation on how the taste was heavenly and that it was his favorite food. Taemin only sighed and rolled his eyes trying hard to listen but kept dozing off. After about half an hour, Onew finished his tail and had to snap his fingers to wake his sleeping friend. As Taemin wiped crusties out of his eyes, Onew huffed and puffed about being ignored.

“Truth or Dare?”

“Truth!”

“Why do you use cuteness to get what you want?”

“Because it's easy. I don't even try, I just ask and they do it.”

It was Onew's turn to roll his eyes and mutter about how it was unfair treatment. He was jealous on how Taemin could get what ever he wanted. Everyone in SHINee, especially Key, gave him all he wished if he would flash those puppy dog eyes and that sweet smile.

“Ok, Truth or Dare?~”

“Dare I guess.” Onew just wanted this game to end so he could go home and relax.

“You can't eat chicken for a week!” Taemin jumped from his spot, pointing at the shocked man.

“N...no! Hell no!”

Taemin's eyes grew wide. “Onew said a bad word!”

The now angry man just rolled his eyes and glared at his friend/band member. He couldn't do it, no matter what. At least once a day chicken was apart of one of his meals.

“Well, see you tomorrow Onew.~” Taemin dashed out the door before Onew could even argue about the dare. I'm going to kill him! He vowed.