Chapter 4

To You , My Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ohyeaahhh the italic text means the character thought~ aannddd enjoy! i'm just editing it :)

*3 days Before the signing contract"

         *FLASHBACK*

 

*Jin Soo POV (Jinhee Father)*

 “Bzzzpppp”  I saw my phone buzzed , and I looked at it , and I saw the caller ID but there’s no name on it , and I swipe it to respond the call .

“Yeobosoyeo?”

“Hyung! “ and I realized that the caller was best friend ..

“is that you Jungie? “ I asked him , to checked if I was right .

“aish you hyung , neh it’s me Byung Jung “ I chuckled as I heard his irritated tone .

“ahahaha ,  how are you now? Is it still the same , that you were a playboy right? “ I .

“yah yah , I’m not a playboy anymore you know.. gezz “ I imagine him that if he was with me , maybe he already glared at me , and I left a little chuckle .

“hahaha arasseo , arasseo .. “ I replied him with a grin in my face

“uhm , hyung .. did you have some time? “ I checked at my wrist watch

“neh , wae? Want to catch up? “ I said

“sure , where are you right now? Are you still in office? “ he asked

“ahh neh I’m still at office “I replied his shot question

“ahh araso , wait for me , I’ll be there “ he said with hurried , then he hung up the call before I said anything , and I sighed .

“aigoo , still the same , typical byungjung ckck” I shake my head and chuckled a little when I thought about his attitude when he was young .

Then after 5 minutes , My secretary asked me there’s someone want to meet me , and I asked to him (Secretary) , he said that the guest was my old chingu’s . and I told him to let him come .

“aigoooo hyung! “ then , there he come .. aigoo he never changed , still the same byungjung that I know , except his wrinkles , haha .

“jungie! “ I shake his hand and hugged him .

“have a seat .. umm mr.lee please make a coffe for him “ I said to my secretary , then back to byungjung , we talked for an hours , age may change , but our friendship never changed! Haha . but I saw something in his eyes , something that he want to say to me .

“just spill it out byungjung , you know we’re chingu’s right?” I said to him while I sipped my cup of tea .

“urrmmm , neh hyung … can you help me? My company soon went to a bankruptcy , can you help my company ? “ he said almost begged .

Please log in to read the full chapter