Chapter 2

To You , My Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Oppa ... i have to go , please... move on from me" she said , as she release my hand

"Andwae soojung-ah! I will never let you go! " i shouted and chase after her . But she is already out of my sight .

"ANDWAEEEE!!"

Myungsoo/L POV

Then i found myself laying on my bed . Haishhh that nightmare comes to my sleep again . I just sighed .

"Why did you leave me soojung-ah? " i murmured , then i got up from my bed , and i looked what time it is....

"SHOOOT! i'm late for morning class!! " i ran to my bathroom , and took my outfits for today . after that i went downstairs and i think appa and umma already left for work .

"hmm i better get going now" i mumbled , then i rode my motorcycle to my college .

After i parked my motorcycle , without hestitation i ran to my class , geezzz i hope i won't get scolded again , but who cares?

when i reached the hall , i bumped into someone , i didn't mean to bumped to that person .

"YAAH!! YOU....." then i stopped , and turn around seeing her , then she stopped yelling , all she do was stared at my face . *geezzz all the girls all the same! they just loved how i look ,not like someone i know ,  tch* then i turned around and ran again to my class.

When i reached the door class , i get in without hestitation then sit beside sungyeol , without i realized the lecturer already in class and she shook her head after i got in then sit after that .

"Mr.Kim! Why you late again? " she said with disbelief look.

"ah i'm sorry mam , i won't do it again" i smiled showing my dimple , i know she will lose to my smile ! hehehe

"okay okay, i forgiven you this time " then she continued teaching .

"yah L! why were you late again?" this time sungyeol hyung whispered at me , but unfortunately for him , his whisper can be heard of ms.song predator's ear.

"Mr. Lee Sungyeol, mind to share your story? " she said , shooking her head .

"eh? errmm.. um.. ani .. i'm sorry ms. song! " sungyeol hyung stuttered , i just try my best to kept my laughter , HAHAHA how funny his face when he got red handed doing something! hahaha

then after that i didn't focused on this class , because i kept thinking about krystal , she was my girlfriend , but she already on grave , inside my heart only her name can brightened my dark heart , only her ! 

she died because of my clumsiness , it's because of i seen something that attract my eyes .. guitar . because of my excitedness , my soojung died .

*flashback*

"soojung-ah look! there's guitar over there!" i pointed the store accros the road .

"neh! i already seen it! " she replied and rolled her eyes to me

Please log in to read the full chapter