Chapter 3

Key of Heart (Haehyuk ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3 Leeteuk pov.

      I went up tiredly to the stairs inside an abandon storage house near a deck, not far from Seoul. I have been always tired working on my own project obout mechanical and experimenting. My real name was Park Jung-su, but I change my real name to Leeteuk as a special agent doctor. I worked on experiment lots of things, animals, plants nor humans.

      So far for long life, I’m always investigating on plants species, searching liquids for nuclear reactor on a secret facilities for army weaponry in a company. But not for long, I was fired. Now I’m working on a special creation. I haven’t done trying to do research on humans before. But, for 5 years, today will be the outcome of my success or it will not be.

      I opened my lab located on the second floor of the storage house, opening the password to access in. I lay eye on a figure at the glass bed, lying lifelessly. There are lots of tubes attaching around the body. It will be the decision on making him living again but in the different form.

     ‘Okay, you can do this, Jung-su,’ I cheered myself and started typing the monitor survey. I typed the access on continuing the surgery. I tried my best on typing the level of concentration on the figure lying there and tried to control it.

     As I was almost finish the final stage, the monitor on my other computer, which scanned his health breathing progress, starting beeping, signing that it’s getting bad. “No,” I mumbled. I hurriedly get it over, typing the right keywords and managed to slow down the sound. As I tried again, it beeped again and suddenly a sound of a slight tone made me disappointed and lost hope.

      I looked down with sad face. I turned to the figure lying there before walking there. “I guess it wasn’t success. I’m sorry,” I said kindly to the figure. I sat down beside the figure and palmed my face. “For five years, you’re lying here on this bed, unconscious and weak,” I paused. “I tried to get back the strength you once have back when you’re human. I tried my best,” I wiped my tears and touched the metallic soft skinned arms of the figure. “I’m sorry. I failed on making you living again. I’m sorry.”

      I notice the notepad beside the bed and looked at the list of the figure’s identity list. ‘Lee Donghae’ was his name.

      With dissapointment, I tore the paper and curled in into a ball before throwing it into the rubbish bin. I looked at the dead body of Lee Donghae with sincerity sad feeling. I felt so disappointed. Soon after, I felt asleep on the bed beside Donghae.

-Key of Heart- Donghae pov.

      I felt cold, so cold. Why was that? I always warm in any way. But somehow, I never get warmer than before. Why is that? Why am I in such dim place? Where am I? Where is this place? Millions of thoughts have asked me.

      Suddenly, a small light glowed in the center the dim dark. Slowly, the light enlarged as if it almost reached me. I covered my eyes from the brightness and felt myself being pulled forward to somewhere. Now the question to be asked, where am I going?

-Key of Heart- Leeteuk pov.

      I stirred at my sleep, after the long sleep I slept. I wiped my sleepy tears, yawning and cleared my view to place. As I wiped, I thought I saw a figure of a person sitting in front of me. It was blurred and not seen clearly. I took my spectacles from my coat pocket and wore it. I jumped in surprised when I saw a body. Donghae, he was sitting on the bed while staring in space.

      “Donghae?” I called, but he didn’t responded nor looking up. I looked at the monitor and it kept beeping and beeping. His life scanner was moving again. I turned to Donghae again. I realized that Donghae’s eyes move, he blinked. I widened, his was actually crying. Donghae was crying.

      I moved closer to him and cupped his face. “Donghae?” I called. He suddenly blinked twice, making me smiled and pulled him in a tight hugged. “I made it, Hae. You made it!” I cried as I hugging him.

-Key of Heart- Eunhyuk pov.

      “Oh, Eunhyuk ah,” my song composer, Kim Jong-Kwol greeted me as I entered the meeting room in my company building ‘SM Entertainment’. I smiled as Luna followed me from behind. “How are you?” he asked and gave me a hugged. I hugged back in return.

       “Healthy as ever,” I replied and pulled back. Jong-Kwol smiled and studied me up and down.

       “Well, except you’re getting thinner,” he laughed, made me joined too.

       We chatted about mostly about my new album, we’re planning to release and Jong-Kwol had been kinder, writing songs for me. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter