Chapter 2

Key of Heart (Haehyuk ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2 Donghae pov.

      I went out of my house with a rose flower bouquet in my hand. I went to my bike, sniffed that beautiful sense of roses. I smiled as I was looking at those. “Eunhyuk will definitely love this,” I said to myself before putting the roses at the backseat and tied it securely so it wouldn’t fall out. I hoped on it and started the engine. Not forgetting to put on my helmet on.

      ‘I can’t wait to see Hyukkie performing at stage. I want to cheer him.’

      I started driving and headed to the high way of the city. I drove in a full speed along the road. Hoping I wasn’t late to see Eunhyuk’s show. My heart beat increase and drove faster, cutting the roads, passing to any vehicles that get on my way. I checked my watch which it said there’s another minutes and I have time. I doubled check my watch again while riding. It’s kind of dangerous but I’m full of desire. I want to see Eunhyuk.

-Key of Heart- Eunhyuk pov.

      I relaxed myself and looked into the mirror which reflecting the other people who’s participating the audition. After one went out then the next competition went in. Then it went on and on. Watching them going in and out made me felt more nervous than ever. I took a deep breath for the seventh times now while holding my necklace. 

      I closed my eyes then suddenly a crew from the audition called out my number that made my eyes snapped. I sighed for the last time and tried to relax my body. If I’m too nervous, I’ll become stiff and weak. I nodded to myself and felt very confident.

      I got up from my chair, walked to the stage theater and bowed to the judges, whose sitting at the viewers’ seat far from the stage.

      I looked around and see no Donghae to be found. ‘Donghae said he would come. Where is he?’

-Key of Heart- Donghae pov.

      I drove as fast as I could. I can feel myself blew like the wind. There are still a few meters away for the stadium, where Eunhyuk’s audition will be. I looked at my watch again, I still have enough time.

-Key of Heart- Eunhyuk pov.

      “Lee Eunhyuk shii, you may begin now,” one of the judges said through his microphone and I nodded. But, in my thoughts is Donghae. I want him here to see me performing. I looked around again but still Donghae is still nowhere to be seen.

-Key of Heart- Donghae pov.

      I kept on checking and checking at the time. My wonder on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter