Teen Top- The Joy of Swimming

It's Kind of a Funny Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Blue is from when -MyungKitty- wrote.  black is when I picked up.  I hope you like it :)

 

Today was the day. Today was the day Teen Top would finally do what they want with their time. Today.... THEY WOULD GO TO THE SWIM PARK.

Okay, no, it didn't seem very exciting, but once you've spent your time cooped up at the dorms for all your life, you'd find CLOUDS exciting, yeah?

They got dressed into swimming trunks, and most had a wife-beater on, except for C.A.P, who had a t-shirt. L.Joe slips on his shades and grabs his fedora hat.

"I can't wait to get out," he says to Chunji, his eyes folding into little half-crescents.

"I know!" Chunji exclaims. He pumps his fist into the air. "Aqualand here we come!"

They pile into their manager's van and away they go.

--

*Thirty Minutes Later*

"Oh, hell no." C.A.P looks at the water park. Fangirls. Everywhere. Watching from the slides, near the gates, hiding underneath the water, EVERYWHERE.

"I don't think this is a good idea...." L.Joe says slowly.

“Well, there is no backing out now.  I drove you here, and I will now leave, to go get my coffee,” the manager said to them.

“What?  Leaving us with a bunch of half-crazed, more like all of them crazed fangirls for your coffee?  You’re crazy, manager hyung!” Changjo exclaimed.

“You are the ones who wanted to come in the first place, so it up, and leave the car!” the manager retorted, making all of them step out of the car in a hurry.  They closed the van door and watched their manager leave them…in the clutches of the fangirls.

“I guess the manager doesn’t want to help us,” L.Joe sighed.

“Well, on the bright side, we are out of the dorms!” Ricky stretched his arms up.  When he did that, a bunch of fangirls squealed and took photos and videos of him.  Ricky was still a bit oblivious to this.

“Ricky, stop.  You are making a scene, Ricky!  The fangirls,” Niel whispered the last part, not wanting the fangirls to hear him.  Immediately, Ricky snapped out of stretching and looked at the ground in embarrassment.

“Alright, I’ll go get the tickets!  Who wants to come?” C.A.P asked his group.

“I do!” Niel shouted.  He grabbed C.A.P’s arm and dragged him to the ticket booth.  The other four members slowly walked to wear C.A.P and Niel were so they didn’t have to be by themselves with the fans, who were still trailing them and recording them.  Thankfully, there was no line to go get the passes for Aqualand. 

“Hi!  I need five adult passes and one child pass,” C.A.P told the person who was managing the tickets.

“One child pass?  Who is that for?” Chunji asked. 

“The child pass is for Changjo, he’s not an adult yet.  He’s seventeen, not eighteen.  He still has one more year,” C.A.P explained, as the clerk handed him six passes.

“Hahaha!  Changjo is still a little wittle baby,” L.Joe taunted the maknae. 

“Stop!  I’m old enough, but not as old as you grandpa.  You are so clumsy too!  I at least have better coordination than you,” Changjo shoved L.Joe back.

“That is true,” Ricky said thoughtfully.  “Remember the time when L.Joe tripped down the stairs when there was pizza for dinner?  Ahh that was a good time!”

“You two,” L.Joe shook his head, “should learn to respect your elders.”

“Araso, grandpa,” Ricky and Changjo taunted him and ‘bowed’ down to him. 

“Alright, alright.  Break it up.  Now here are your tickets,” C.A.P stepped his way between the to prevent any more attention then they could already get.  “Now, let’s go and have some fun!”

They all entered through the front gate and stared at the huge map in front of them.  There were so many different rides that they could go on.  Splash Mountain, Jurassic Park, Popeye’s Adventure…

“Wah!  Let’s go on all of them!  Let’s go on the Vortex first!” Chunji cried out and started to walk in the direction of the Vortex. 

“I wanted to go on Splash Mountain,” Ricky whined.

“It’s ok, we can go on most of them.  But we’ll go on yours after we ride the Vortex, ok?” C.A.P assured him.

“Alright,” Ricky hesitantly gave in.

“Now, let’s hit the Vortex!” L.Joe pumped his fist in the air and jogged to catch up to Chunji.

 

“I’m so soaked!”

“My clothes are sticking to me!”

“Why did we even listen to Chunji in the first place?  Of course he would choose the scariest, most soaking wet ride here!”

“Yeesh!  Calm down!  Look, there is a human blow dryer right there.  Go dry yourselves there,” Chunji pointed out, annoyed at the complaints his friends have given hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter