Our Happy Ending

Our beautiful love story

Hana Pov

Chanyeol and I Have been married for 2 years now and im currently 9 months pregnant with twins so they should come out soon,now let me tell you if you have a derpy husband and you happen to be pregnant with twins well goodluck. 

Chanyeol Pov

I cant believe that im going to be a father of twins!well hana is 9 months pregnant so the babies should come out soon.Alot of people went to the wedding,all the exo members were there and of course hyun-ae noona, oh and did i mention that noona and kris hyung got married too!Even chunji went to the wedding!

-November 27,11:27 pm-

"i cant do it anymore!ahhh"

"baby you have to keep pushing"

"ahhhhh"

"good job Mrs.Park now keep pushing"

"ahhhhhhhh"

*baby cry*

"its a boy.Keep pushing Mrs.Park there is another one left"

"hear that baby? Our first born is a boy!"

"ahhhhhhhhh"

"come on one more"

"hana keep pushing you can do it baby"

"ahhhhhhhhhhh"

*baby cry*

"congrats Mr.and Mrs.Park,you have two healthy baby boys"

-Recovering room-

"Baby i am so proud of you.Thank you for giving birth to my sons and thank you for giving me the best birthday present ever. I love you"

"I love you too.Baby they are so cute! They look exactly like you"

"dont worry they have the color of your eyes baby.By the way what should we name them?"

"young-jae and young-soo"

"hello young-jae and young-soo im your appa and this is your omma.Appa wants you to know that he loves you so so much.I will be the best appa in the whole wide world"

"Chanyeol I LOVE YOU"

"I LOVE YOU TOO HANA"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys!Sadly this story has come to its end:(*cries*Anyways thank you for all the comments and thanks for subcribing!But please dont un-subscribe because i will have a new story up soon and will be called They Dont Know About Us starring kris and luhan from exo-m and of course YOU!I worked really hard for this story and im so glad that it paid off!:) well thanks again and see you guys soon!