Happy Endings

Happy Endings [Hansol One-shot]

Happy Endings


 

Your mom was yelling at you again. These kinds of fights were becoming so annoying! And the fact that they are completely stupid bothers you even more. In these moments of your life, you were pretty thankful to have Hansol to listen to you, or else, you would explode for sure.
It’s been 3 years since both of you started talking on the internet, to be sincere, you don’t even remember how or when, but he became your daily source of happiness! Even though he was pretty far away from you, you guys became closer and closer each day and right now, you can’t imagine your mornings, afternoons and nights without talking with him.
You live in America and he lives in Korea actually, but since he is half American, you can talk with him pretty well.

You closed your bedroom’s door and sighed, throwing yourself to your bed, screaming against your pillow, trying to release your anger the best you could. You love your mom with all your heart, but sometimes, you just wanted to disappear, maybe run to Hansol’s arms and stay there forever!

Suddenly, you heard a small ‘beep’ and you immediately jumped off the bed, sitting in front of your computer. Hansol is online.
Your smile grew even more when you saw that he already sent you a message. The feeling never changes, 3 years later, your heart still beats like crazy when you receive a message of him.

‘Took me a while to write this because, I was feeling so nervous, geez, you might think I am crazy, and I kinda am, but…after 3 years talking with each other, seeing each other by webcam, I think we should finally meet, Aria. I don’t know, I really want to see my sunshine in person, and since I am going to America to spend the summer vacations, we could spend it together.’

You looked at the screen with your big and rounded eyes, blood running up to your cheeks and your lips dry.
“He wants to meet…me?” You whispered, reading Hansol’s message over and over again.
“Finally I’m going to meet him.” You thought with a small smile, your heart skipping a bit.

“Well, if you think you are crazy because you want to meet me, I can consider myself as crazy as you, because I want the same. And all the summer here in America? That’s amazing, I’m excited to see you. “You typed, smiling like an idiot, like a little girl that got a doll for Christmas.

“I’m excited to see you as well, maybe you could wait for me in the airport? I would be more than glad if you were the first one I see after stepping out of the plane.”

Seriously Hansol? I’m here trying hard to stop falling for you even more and you are being such a cutie pie? I give up! You thought, groaning slightly.


In that night, you couldn’t sleep properly, just imagining how amazing your first meet with him would be. It was just a mix of emotions, you were nervous and anxious at the same time.

A lot of scenarios started to run through your mind. Both of you are really close on the internet, you guys talk about everything without any problem, in real life it will be the same?
You can’t act like an awkward turtle around him, no way, even if you are nervous, act normally, you are a girl, you know him for 3 years now, don’t give him reasons to regret spending the summer with you, Aria.

Slowly, your eyes started to close, and you were ready to fly to the dreamland!


The next morning was a mess for you, you woke up really early! Not only because you wanted to be beautiful for him, but because you were so nervous you couldn’t sleep.

You ran down stairs and your mom looked at you with an eyebrow raised.

“Already out of bed?” She asked while doing the breakfast.

“Yes mom, and I won’t eat breakfast, I have something important to do, and I think I will comeback late, so don’t worry about me.”  You said, kissing her on the cheek, grabbing an apple and running out of the house, without giving her a chance to even ask anything more.

Before arriving to the airport, you stop in a small shop and bought two small bracelets, one with an A and other with a H. You wanted to give him something, so you would keep the one with the initial of his name, and would give the other to him. Couple bracelets ah?

Already on the airport, you could feel all your body trembling! You were so excited, you wanted to see him, you wanted to finally see Hansol in front of your eyes, touching his face to finally feel that he is real.
Holding your small purse tightly, you looked around. People walking back and forth, some of them arriving, while others were going to leave, the airport is always pretty busy.

Suddenly, you heard someone yelling your name.
You turned around and tried to see the source of that voice! But you couldn’t say a think, people were bumping against you, making you close your eyes tightly.

“Aria”. You heard it again, you name being called out loud. You could sense a small feeling of desperation on that voice, as if the person was desperate to find you.

You started to walk carefully, passing between all those bodies, and finally stopping when the airport was less crowded. You brushed your hair out of your face and looked around, panting slightly and your cheeks in a soft tone of red.

“Aria.” This time, the voice was clear and closer. Your heart skipped a beat when you finally recognized that voice. The voice you have been hearing for 3 whole years.

You turned around, and there he was. Choi Hansol, was there, a few feet away from you. He was even more Handsome than on the screen and pictures. He was taller than you, his hair seemed so soft, you just wanted to touch it for hours.

Suddenly, you saw Hansol dropping his bags and slowly walking towards you. The feeling in your tummy was so weird, seemed like butterflies running around, and in that moment you knew that what you were feeling, was love, what you felt since the day one, was love.
You did the same, your hands dropped your purse, and you ran to him! Finally, when you were just a inch, Hansol picked you up in his arms and hugged you closer, wrapping his arms on your thighs, holding you protectively.
Your eyes were closed, your arms around his neck and your face against his neck. His smell, so soft and pure! Finally.

Hansol pulled away a bit and you looked down at him. For your surprise, he was crying. Tears were running down his cheeks, and you wiped them with your thumb, before smiling down at him.

“Why are you crying?.” You asked in a whisper, looking at his beautiful brown eyes.

“You have no idea how much I’ve been waiting for this.” Hansol told you, placing you in the ground and holding your hand in his intertwining your fingers. “I’m Choi Hansol, and it’s a pleasure to meet you in person after 3 years.” He said with a big and bright smile, caressing your cheek with his free hand.

“I’m Aria, the pleasure is mine, Mr. Headphones.” You whispered, with a small laugh, leaning against his touch.

Hansol sighed in relief and pulled you towards him, wrapping his arms around your neck and resting his chin on top of your head.

“Are you feeling the same thing I am feeling?” He suddenly asked you, after a few minutes of silence.

“What?” You asked looking up at him.

He placed his hands on your shoulder and turned you around. Your eyes widened when you saw a big amount of people around both of you, creating a circle. Your cheeks became red and you hide your face in Hansol’s chest. Everyone was looking at both of you with big smiles and even cameras.

“Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss.” Everyone stared to shout and Hansol looked at you, biting his lip and reaching for your hand. You looked at every single move that he was making, every single look he was giving to you. Slowly, he lifted your hand, and kissed the back of it, never breaking the eye contact. After it, he pulled you closer and kissed your shoulder, then your neck, your jawline, your cheek, your nose, your forehead, your chin. Giving you a last look, almost like if was asking for permission, you closed your eyes and nodded your head shortly, before feeling his lips pressed against yours, in a simple kiss, yet full of meaning.

You felt like he was pouring all the feelings in the kiss, you felt like he was showing how glad he was for being there with you after 3 years.
Hansol’s hands were on your cheeks, while yours were around his waist!
All the people around both of you started to cheer and clap their hands, and you felt yourself blushing and pulling away.

“After 3 years, I have you in my arms, after 3 years I am able to look right into your eyes, caressing your smooth skin and feeling your warmth and if I liked it in the screen, you have no idea how much I’m loving it in real life.” Hansol whispered, giving you a last kiss and pulling you out of the airport, away from the crowd.


After convincing him that he didn’t needed to take you home, Hansol won and now you were walking down the street, with your body closer to his, and his arm around your shoulder. The sun was already saying goodbye, creating a big amount of shadows, making the whole atmosphere even more romantic.

“Aria.” Hansol called you softly, stopping in the middle of the street, a few steps ahead from you.

“Yes?” You asked with your head tilted to the side, watching how beautiful he looked with the sunset light against his skin.

“Thank you for everything.” He whispered smiling, looking at the ground and biting his lip. “Thank you for being with me this past few years, thank you for having patience with me, thank you for staying online after the midnight just to talk with me, thank you so much for all the conversations and your advices! Thank you so much for making my days even more beautiful, and thank you for making me smile. You are the main reason of this smile in the past few years, and please, keep being around me. Thank…”

Before he could even continue, you placed your hand on his shoulder and kissed his lips gently, closing your eyes and resting your forehead against his when both of you pulled away.

“Shh! I am the one that should be thankful! You showed me how mature I can be! You showed me that I can still be beautiful with my flaws. I will keep being around you, with a small condition.”

Hansol chuckled and crossed his arms above his chest, looking into your eyes like he was looking into your soul.

“And what condition?”

“You need to stay around as well, forever.” You whispered, rubbing your nose against his.

Hansol wrapped his pinky around yours and pulled you in for a breathtaking kiss.

“I promise.”