Second Chance...

Friends?

 

 

Hey~ How are you guys? Did you miss me? I've been having blockage~ so I couldn't think of how to continue, but....I somehow got through

enjoy~


Jessica's POV

-Flashback-

Tears fell from my eyes. I thought about Sooyoung. 

 

"W-Why?!?" I asked.

"Jessica..." 

"Mom, Why?" I asked sternly.

"One of our employees stole a lot of money. And we need help with the company..." 

"Why not Krystal?!?" I half screamed.

"Honey, she's already helping out...we are still in need of help..." 

I dropped the phone, and all I did was cry. 

I had no choice. 

-Flashback Ends- 

"Sica~" Sooyoung said. She looked at me with a worried expression. 

"Huh?" I said.

"I called you four times, Are you okay?" Sooyoung put a hand on my cheek. I leaned into her hand.

"Sooyoung, what do you think of a long distance relationship?" 

She tilted her hear head cutely to the side. 

"Well...I don't mind..." 

"What if...I have to leave you?" She scrunched her eyebrows together. 

"I'll wait for you..." She hugged me tighter.. We were in her house, on the couch, cuddling.

"But...What if I tell you I don't believe in a long distance relationship..." 

I turned to look at her in the eyes. Her eyes was showing panic.

"What are you talking about Sica?" She said with nervousness in her voice. 

I pulled away from her hug. 

"Sooyoung...My family..." Tears poured from my eyes. 

She hugged me. I'm trying to break up with her, but she's making it harder. 

"W-What are you saying?" She said.

"W-We have to b-break up..." I stuttered. I pulled away from her again.

"Why do we have to? You love me right?" She asked. I felt as if an arrow was put through my heart, when I saw her face, with tears on her cheeks.

"I d-dont..." More tears came streaming down on both our faces. 

"Sica...don't lie..." She knows I'm lying but I want her to forget me, I don't want her to stay hurt. 

I turned around and walked out the door.

"Jessica!" She screamed. 

I ignored her call, I ran as fast as could to someone's house. 

I stopped at a doorstep.

I rung the doorbell. 

The door opened. 

"Jes-... What happened?" I know I might have looked like a mess from crying. 

"Can I come in?" She nodded, and moved to the side so I could enter. 

We sat on her couch in the living room. There was an awkward silence. 

"Tae-"

"Jess-"

We said at the same time. I encouraged her to continue and she nodded her head.

"What happened?" I took a deep breath and sighed deeply.

"We broke up..." Her eyes widened.

"W-Why? I'm not the reason...am I?!?"

I shook my head. 

"No..."

"Then, Why are you here?"

"I have to break up with Sooyoung because, I'm going back to the states..."

"W-What f-for?" She asked. 

"Family business..." I sighed sadly, tears came again, but not as much before. 

"W-why do you have to break up with Sooyoung?" She asked angrily. 

"Because, Long distance relationships are not for me..." 

"But..."

"I've had that kind of relationship before, it didn't go well..." I explained.

"But..." She tried again. 

"Look, Stop with the buts, I know this is the most stupid decision, I'll ever make in my lifetime, but I just can't...I'm not strong enough...And my family has always been my first priority..." My voice started to falter. 

"I told her, I don't love her..." I added. She snapped her head up at me. 

"Why?!?"

"Because, she'll forget me easier in that way...listen..."

"..." She's mad, and I can see it in her eyes.

"I hurt her, but I know she'll be okay..."

"How do you know that?" She said, anger was escaping for her glare. 

"Because... She has you... Look, You told me you loved her, and sometimes I can feel that it's stronger than my love for her..." Her eyes soften a bit, but anger was still evident. She thought about it for a moment. Then...

"But she loves you!" She said angrily. 

"Look, I'm giving you a second chance! Take it!" 

She shook her head. 

"I'm leaving tomorrow..." I said and turned towards the door. 

I stopped.

"Sometimes, some people are just not meant to be...I'd fight...but...I have a phobia of long distance relationships...And theres this feeling inside that it won't work out...Say goodbye for me..." With that I left with tears constantly coming down my cheeks.

Taeyeon's POV

After Jessica left, I packed to stay at Sooyoung's house. She must be heartbroken...

I reached her house and rang her doorbell. When the door opened, my heart crumbled to pieces. Her eyes were red, swollen, and puffy. 

She hugged me immediately, as soon as she saw me. 

"Tae..."

"Shhh... Let's talk about it inside.." I said rubbing her back gently.

She pulled away, and let me in. She closed the door and I dragged her to the living room. We sat down. 

"Jessica broke up with me..." She said sadly. 

"She came to me..." She looked at me.

"W-Why?" 

"Sooyoung, she loves you...but.."

"but?" 

"She loves her family more..." 

"Then why didn't she tell me..."

"Because she thought you would forget her easier..." 

"Pabo, Jessica..." She said. She hugged me again. She is stupid, she admitted it. 

I comforted her and we talked more about what jessica said to me, but I left out the parts about me having second chances. After 3 hours we were just on her bed, me backhugging her. If she wasn't hurt right now, I would be dying of happiness, but I didn't want to get a second chance like this. 

"What are you going to do?" I asked while secretly taking in her sweet scent.

"I'm going to the airport tomorrow..." My heart dropped. 

"Y-You're going to leave?" 

"No..." I felt relieved. 

"Then why..."

"I want to say a proper goodbye..." I nodded.

"I knew you would...You hate having a horrible memory, right?" 

She sighed. "Exactly..." She snuggled more into my embrace. This would have been perfect, if she loved me instead of Jessica.

"You're not going to fight?" 

"Tae...(sigh)...she gave up first...I can't fight if its a lost cause..." I understood her. She believed that if the other person is willing to fight then she should too, but in this case Jessica gave up too easily. 

"Say goodbye for me..." I said slowly falling asleep. I felt her nod.

"Goodnight..."

"Night..."

I'll help you...

I'll take the second chance...

Will I succeed?

Jessica's POV

I was tired when I got to the airport. A familiar figure was waiting. When I got closer...

"Sooyoung..."

She turned around.

"Jessica..."

I put on my cold facade. 

"What are you doing here?" I said coldly.

"Stop with the acting Sica..." She smiled sadly.

"Did Taeyeon tell you?"

She nodded. "That was stupid..." 

"I know..." I looked down. 

"You know, telling me you didn't love me was a horrible lie..."

"I know.."

"It hurts more that you would let is end like that...I'm not here to fight for us...cause we both know its a lost cause..." She paused. 

I knew it was. 

"I'm here to properly say goodbye and end this relationship that we had..." I nodded. 

She hugged me and I hugged back. She held my chin and leaned in for our last kiss. 

"Goodbye..." She smiled. 

I smiled back. She's such a good person. 

We pulled away.

"Hey..."

"Yeah?" She responded.

"Keep loving Taeyeon, okay?"

She scrunched her eyebrows.

"I do..."

"No, I meant keep your romantic feelings for her..." 

I left her standing there with open. 

"You knew?!?" she screamed. 

 I turned around. 

"I did! Love ya! Keep in touch!!!" I saw her chuckling before she waved me goodbye.

"I will..." I believe, we will become great friends.

I waited at the area close to where I was boarding. I was sitting until someone called my name.

"Jessie!!" I looked up, shock written all over my face.

"Tiffany?" 

"Hey! I forgot to tell you that I was in Korea." 

"For how long?" 

"For a month..."

"What?!? Why didn't you call me?!?"

"I was busy with things like I enrolled to school here, it took me a month to finally get accepted..."

"Why are you staying here?" 

"For love..."

"Oh yeah... You told me...have you seen her?"

"Yeah, a few times, but she was with this other girl..." She pouted.

"Wait, you were stalking her?" 

"No! It's called observing her from afar...."

"That's called stalking Tiff..." 

"Whatever! Wait...You're leaving?"

I nodded. "Something happened to our family business." 

She nodded.

"I'll see you whenever...."

I nodded and smiled. We hugged and my plane was being called so I left her. 

I sighed. I thought about my stay in Korea.

 Experimenting with love hurts....but at least I got a special friend...


By the way...Fany doesn't know Sica was Sooyoung's girlfriend~ She couldn't see Sica's face when she was 'observing' Sooyoung.

Sorry if it was confusing...Thanks for reading~ ^_^

Also! Sorry that I had to take sica away... This was originally not a Soosica~ 

But....my fanfic Fan is...heres the link~ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/436622/fan-soosica-taeny 

Love you guys~ ❤❤❤