"I'll work harder."

Practice Makes Perfect

' Practice Makes Perfect '
by: sharlight

Just so you know  :)
Jaehwan = Ken
Taekwoon = Leo

Wonsik = Ravi
Hakyeon = N


 

 

"Why did you do that?" Jaehwan raised his voice to the older male. "We're a team now whether you like it or not. We're supposed to help each other!"

"And what the hell do you think I was doing?!" Taekwoon argued back. 

Jaehwan rubbed his neck as he paced back and fourth in between the two beds in the room. He tried to think of a way to get to his hyung but it was easier said then done.

"Taekwoon hyung," He begain as he stopped walking to look his hyung in the eyes. "He's young so he'll improve. In fact, he's improving now."

Taekwoon rolled his eyes and let out a deep sighed, not wanted to reply.

"It's not like you talk to him anyway. If you have a problem with him, you can fix it with him. Little do you know, he's still afraid of you. You should be more considerate of our members and get to know us all."

"I know you all already." He replied.

"Yeah, and how well?" Jaehwan looked at his hyung with a concerned look on his face. "You only know me; you know me very well."

Taekwoon nodded slightly, "Of course.."

'You probably know how I feel about you', Jaehwan thought before shaking his head. "You need to apologize to him. C'mon." 

Taekwoon stood up and walked towards the door, opening it swiftly. The younger male frowned. He knew his hyung wasn't happy with apologizing when he didn't see that there was nothing wrong but it was the right thing to do. Going down the hall together, they reached Sanghyuk's shared room.

Sighing once more, Taekwoon slowly opened the door to see the two youngest members of their team sharing a kiss in the middle of the room. Jaehwan's face turned red almost instantly from the sight. Taekwoon closed the door quickly and quietly so he didn't disturb the two.

Taekwoon glanced over at Jaehwan, who was staring at the group, biting his lip to fight back the blush. He cleared his throat before speaking quietly, "I'll just apologize later.."

Jaehwan nodded, "N-neh, that'll probably be best for them."

"By the way, Jaehwan-ah." Taekwoon said as he was about to walk back to his shared room. He stopped to turn at his dongsaeng and smiled a bit. "Thanks for everything. I guess I'll work harder to getting to know the members."

"It's no problem, hyung. Anytime.." Jaehwan froze once Taekwoon touched his cheek softly. "Uh.. hyung?"

"You're cute.." He spoke before removing his hand and walking back to his room. Jaehwan's heart felt like it was going to explode with joy. He sighed before sliding down against the wall to the floor with his hand on his chest. Like a high school girl in love, Jaehwan continued to replay those words in his head, blocking everything around him.

"What's he doing..?" Wonsik muttered to Hakyeon as they stood by in the hall.

"I don't know. Should we even ask?" They exchanged glances then looked back at the vocalist on the floor. Wonsik shook his head and took Hakyeon's hand, leading him pass Jaehwan. Two little words has taken over Jaehwan's heart and they were going to stay there. For once, Taekwoon noticed his feelings and that made him fall for his hyung even harder than before.

 

 


 

 

Sorry that this chapter is a bit short! I just wanted to add it because it's Keo. I even added some slight Navi :D
I didn't get to reply to your comments but thanks a lot.~ <3
And thanks for reading too! I hope you liked it <3