2 ∞

Love Unrequited

 

A/N: Finally, second shot x3 Sorry if it's too long :O Is it me or is the gif of Yongguk below really made him look like TVXQ's Yoochun?? O.O Anyway, ENJOY~ ^^

*i don't own the gif and photo. Credits to owners at tumblr ^^~*

----------

16th April 2012

It’s been a week since I’ve last wrote. I’ve been so busy, diary. The school held a small carnival to raise funds for our sports day and I’ve been assigned at many stalls. Such as the food stalls, drinks, t-shirts. It’s been a very tiring week.

But Hankyul has been very caring and became a gentleman by helping me out this whole week. When we’re free, he’d buy me ice-creams or drinks. Funny, he doesn’t talk much this week. It’s weird, but I figured maybe he’s tired.

Well, the good thing being very busy is that I haven’t seen Yongguk at all and I rarely see Nana since she’s pretty busy as well. That kinda helped. Speaking about Nana, her birthday is in 4 days. I’ve brought a t-shirt with colorful paintings as a present but that is not what’s scaring me.

The fact that she’s gonna confess to Yongguk scares me. What if he accepts her and they date? I’m sure I won’t treat Nana the same way. Not that I’m gonna be cruel its just, for me, things will surely to be awkward.

I actually prayed that Yongguk rejects her. When I came to my senses, I took it back. I shouldn’t have said that, Nana is my best friend. I should pray for them to be together, right?

Agh! *ruffles hair* Why can’t I stop thinking about him? I seriously need to. Hmm, maybe I’ll try.

I’ve done all my homework *dances* Off to sleep now ~

----------

20th April 2012

I stayed back at the library after school today to finish ALL my homework. Why? Because I’m going for a movie! (What I planned) Well, appa received two tickets for the newly released movie, ‘Thirst’ for FREE from his friend who happened to be the producer. Lucky, huh?

So he gave it to me which literally made me jump and squealed in front of him when he gave me. I decided to go alone since Nana is making her confession today and I don’t have other people to go with.

I asked Hankyul but he has to go for a tournament so he too, can’t go. But he told me when the upcoming romcom movie is released; he wants to watch it with me.

So I was walking to the main gate when I saw Nana running towards it too, but she was from the school field. I ran to her and asked her what happened, she looked me and gave me a weak smile, “I was rejected,” and laughed awkwardly, wiping her tears.

“Mind that jerk. He doesn’t know who he just rejected,” I said and hugged her. She released my hug and told me her mum called so she needed to go home fast. I knew it was a lie but I let it be because I knew she wanted to be alone. I calmed her down and waved her goodbye before stomping to the school field. Well, not literally.

There, by a big shady tree, I saw him lying down, head on his hands, eyes closed. ‘Enjoying the calmness eh? Not for long,’ I mumbled to myself and went to him. I was about to kick his foot when his deep voice came out.

“Wonder what I’ve done to receive such kick?” he asked, eyes still shut which make me squealed. I frowned. “You hurt my friend!” I said and pointed my finger at his face.

He slowly opened his eyes and yawned. “I did not. I was just being honest,” he said as he gets up and puts himself in a sitting position, also, making me scoff, “Honest? You’re a jerk Yongguk!”

Yongguk, is sitting with his right knee drawn to his chest, supporting his right arm while his left leg straight, his left hand on the ground. If only I was watching from afar, I’d taken this picture by now.

He seemed so cool. For a moment, I silly-ly melted and forgot that I was mad at him.

“Stop suffocating me,” he suddenly said and that surely snapped me into reality. And I was like, “What? Suffocating you? Who’s suffocating you, jerk?” And sticked out my tongue. He got up and came closer towards me. And I backed up.

He looked me straight in the eye. “You are, with that stare of yours,” I furrowed my eyebrows, “Excuse me?” I really don’t get what that is supposed to mean. “My stare? Why are you concern about my-..”

I was blabbering when suddenly I felt, his lips. They were on mine. My eyes rounded in disbelief but his lips have yet to part from mine. After a few seconds, he pulled his lips away slowly and looked away, avoiding my gaze, I guess?

I looked at the ground, because I can feel my cheeks burning. My thumb was running on my lips, trying to make me believe that my crush, he-he just KISSED me.

“That,” he said and I looked up and he was facing me, holding the back of his neck, still avoiding my gaze, “is the reason I rejected Nana,” he continued. I furrowed my eyebrows, giving him an ‘Eh?’ look.

Hu grunted. “This ahjumma, I.LIKE.YOU, okay?” he said with his super deep voice and I saw his ears were redder than a tomato. Seeing his shy face made me laugh all of a sudden. “Yah! Stop laughing!” he yelled and then his face got red which made me laugh even more.

It’s rare to see Bang Yongguk this shy. “I’ve always liked you, Yongguk-ah,” I said slowly while my eyes looking to the ground. I looked up to see his reaction and I saw him smiling.

He grabbed my chin and again, gave me a kiss. It startled me at first but I then closed my eyes and returned it. He then pulled his lips away and ruffled my hair which earned him my scolding.

I told him I wanted to go watch a movie and I have to be quick cause it’ll start soon. And he made this frown and I asked him “What?” “I’ll go too,”

“Eh?! Bu-but,” I stuttered. How can I go out with HIM?? And he tagged along like nothing happened. Pabo.

And so we had our first date. In total awkwardness. Erk ><

----------

23rd April 2012

Nana distanced away from me earlier today. She seemed to avoid me. And it’s all because she knew Yongguk likes me and now we’re um, *clears throat* a couple.

At first I was wondering why she acted cold but during recess, I was eating alone because Hankyul was absent, again, so I texted Yongguk to come and have lunch with me but he doesn’t want to because he’s playing with B.A.P. (Cruel guy ==’) Then I took the opportunity to ask him whether he told Nana that he likes me and he said he did.

I felt like I betrayed Nana. So after recess, I went to Nana and forced her to sit and I asked her to let go of everything she holds in her heart. “Anger, sadness, tell me everything,” I told her.

She was quiet for a moment and then she cried. She told me she was sad because Yongguk practically gave her high hopes by being so nice to her. She was actually jealous of me which made her distanced away so she’d be less hurt.

I told her it’s okay and that she’ll find someone that is meant to bring her happiness in her love life. After the small counseling session, we were back being best friends. Nana accepted the fact that Yongguk and I are together and decided to find a new crush.

I suggested her to try getting to know Hankyul and she made a ‘duh’ face. She doesn’t get on good terms with Hankyul often. They’d usually bicker and there is always at least, ONE thing they are unsatisfied with each other.

I imagined how Hankyul and Nana would end up and it was scary just to imagine. That made me laughed.

I didn’t get to tell Miyoung about the kiss on the day it happened. Couple of hours ago, she video-called me and she squealed when I told her about the kiss. She was dumbfounded to know who I ended up with.

 She really thought I’d end up with Hankyul, seeing how sweet and cute he was with me. Instead of that YongGEEK (what she calls him) but she told me she’s happy as long as I am. She also told me the story of her first kiss with Minhyuk.

Then I was the one who squealed. We talked for a quite long time before she hung up cause she needs to pick her sister up from school. Different time zones, okay?

----------

25th April 2012

Hankyul confessed to me today. To me, everything was all of a sudden.

In the morning until recess, he was down and didn’t talk much, moreover to laugh. It was weird. After recess, before the teacher came in, I sit down and we faced each other. I asked him what’s wrong and he ruffled his hair.

He then said he liked me. He liked me ever since we were seated together. He actually wanted to confess on Monday but when he knew about me and Yongguk (whom he hates, which I don’t know why) he was so frustrated that he skipped school and went to Gangnam to ease his heart.

He then laughed awkwardly and said “I’m late, aren’t I?” I sighed and tried consoling him like I did with Nana, it KINDA work, I guess? But he sure can’t hide his feelings.

Then I asked him why he hated Yongguk. He smiled helplessly. “Because he was cruel to you, how could I like someone who is cruel towards the girl I like?” I rounded my eyes and all I could say was “Mianhae, Hankyul-ah”

He smiled and shook his head. “Nevermind, you’ll always be my queen,” he said followed by a laugh, a weak one. I smiled and the teacher entered, which indicates class is on.

The rest of the day was quiet. I tried cracking some jokes but Hankyul would laugh just a small laugh but mostly just smile. I decided to give him some time alone and today was a lonely, quiet day for me. I really hope Hankyul would be the old Hankyul soon.

I missed the cheerful him T_T My BIGGEST problem; homework grrrr ==’

----------

28th April 2012

Yongguk and I went to the mall today. So much for a date. We wasted, no, I wasted my precious time in the arcade while he goes from one game to another. Funny thing is, he even bickered with an 11-year old boy for the game ‘Assasinators’.

What a boyfriend I have ==’ Well, since the day Hankyul confessed to me, after talking it over, Hankyul went back to the old Hankyul. Not 100% though, but he tried. I’m glad he did.

During lunch, I told Yongguk who was sitting in front of me about Hankyul and he didn’t seem to have any reaction. I flicked his forehead, only to cause pain to my finger. Gosh that guy is surely made of steel.

I asked him doesn’t he worry about me getting snatched by Hankyul. He shook his head, expressionless. I extended my lower lip and blew my bangs, indirectly telling him I’m annoyed.

He then got up and went somewhere. I didn’t even bother to find out. My stomach growled. I mumbled to myself ‘When is the food coming,’ when suddenly someone put a tray of food and when I looked up, it was him. But the sad thing was, it wasn’t my food huhu T_T

I made an annoyed face, again. He then sat next to me, instead of sitting in front. I refused to look at him. What? Why, you asked? Well, I felt abandoned T_T

I saw him separating the food from the tray and put the tray in front of me. “No more sulking, you look ugly when you sulk,” he said, eyes on the food. (GOSH, SUCH CRUEL BOYFIE)

I pouted even more and made a mimicking face of him blabbering when suddenly he grabbed my chin with his right hand and kissed me. My eyes rounded in shock. I saw that he was covering our face with the food tray.

Pabo. Always stealing kisses.

After a few seconds, he pulled his lips away slowly and let go of my chin. “Told you to stop sulking,” he said and I blushed.

 He put down the tray and I was startled to see a waiter, bringing my food standing in front of us with a shocked look. Yup, he saw our kiss.

Eeekk >< I was soo embarrassed that I felt like running away.

I turned to Yongguk to see his reaction and asked for cover but he was happily enjoying his food, like nothing happened. Leaving me feeling embarrassed all alone. I laughed awkwardly and extended my hand to receive the tray of my food. The waiter awkwardly walked away.

I was so embarrassed that I hit Yongguk’s arm. “Yah! What is that for!” he groaned.

“For stealing kisses *sticks tongue* and for making me embarrased! "

“It hurts,” he whined. Ugh, what a duckling. And I actually thought he was made of steel. “Yah, can I kiss you?” he asked with a naughty tone of voice.

“No,” I answered sternly. “See? That’s why I steal them, aish” he grunted and continued eating with frustration. Oh, plus embarrassment because I saw his ears getting all red Hahaha xD

Which made me laughed and so did he, with that super deep voice of his. I want to see him smile and laugh like this everyday. In fact, I want to be the reason why he smile and laugh everyday.

----------

30th April 2012

Hankyul has gone back to the cheerful and happy Hankyul and so did Nana. Now, the four of us would hang out together. And guess what? Nana told me Hankyul wasn’t that bad. Oooooohh, I sensed a new fluffy romance x3 <- what I told Nana and guess what I received?

A smack. T^T But I think Nana and Hankyul could end up together, they’re cute together.

As for my hardcore gamer boy,  now I know, he’ll only act all mushy and cute when we’re alone but will act cool and awesome and cold when we are with someone else. Such sillyness. Aigoo . But he’s sweet in his own way.

Now, I’m happy. I’m truly am. What can be more awesome than having your never-ending crush to love you back? And having friends that are like the most awesome friends in the whole wide world?

So I guess that indicates the end of writing in this diary. I’ll write in the new one mum gave me as my birthday present. Bye diary, you’ve been loyal :’)

Hugs and kisses,

 Yoon Haneul 

----------

 

A/N: Finally. Mianhamnida for the very late update T^T Have been busy adopting in a new house plus school and homeworks and marching bla bla bla xD
So, how did the chapter go? Do tell me in the comment section, nae? That will be so appreciated :3
And to new readers out there , DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ^^ It'll make me a happy lil' gurl :3
Upvoting is your choice but if you did upvote, kamsahamnida~ *bows* Thank you for reading this story! ^^- *shed tears*
I'm thinking of a special chapter, Yongguk's POV or should i say Yongguk's 'diary' ?  Hahaha xD Anyway, if you do want it, comment and tell me :3

#Currently drafting a new oneshot featuring Teentop L.Joe *squeals* Do anticipate ^^~*

Yours sincerely,

-syzaqla-