1 ∞

Love Unrequited

A/N : Seems like i'm writing a long one-shot so i'll make it a double-shot (two chapters) MIANHAMNIDA ~ *bows*

I hope you like my story :D DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, NAE ? UPVOTE ? The choice is yours :3

Thank you for your time ^^~ ENJOYY <3

 

----------

2nd March 2012

There, teasing days for him is over. I decided to stop teasing him couple of days ago after he started giving me those angry glares whenever I . But it’s not the same for Nana though; he’d laugh and joke with Nana whenever she .

That’s not fair. Well, to me at least. I don’t know why but recently my heart started pounding whenever I see him. I thought it was just my illusion but it gets frequent now. Even by the thought of him, my heart races.

Am I starting to like him? It can’t be. My heart is pounding again. Stop it, heart. You’re making it difficult for me to breath.

My face -> ==’

Hankyul is absent today and I’m very lonely with no one to laugh with. Nevermind, I’ll kill him on Monday for not coming and for leaving me alone.

I had a video call with Miyoung today! It was fun! She told me about her boyfriend which they became a couple yesterday. I missed her so much T^T It's more fun and better sharing things with people when they're in front of you rather then sharing through a video call.

Yah Miyoung ! Palli come back T^T

----------

27th March 2012

Sorry for not writing for so long. I just can’t discipline myself to write here. I’ll try to write more often.

Today we needed to stay at school till evening because there was a sports carnival. After the carnival, Nana and I walked back to class to pack our bags. After packing, Yongguk came in and was about to take his bag.

Nana teased me and him, with a hidden purpose, actually. She actually wanted to see whether Yongguk likes me or not so she could make a move to win his heart.

 “Yongguk-ah, Haneul likes you,” she said and giggled. I looked at my bag because my cheeks have gone red and also to avoid his glare. I looked around but not at him until he left. When he did, I was about to nag Nana when I saw her dumbfounded face.

I furrowed my eyebrows and waved my hands in front of her face, and I asked her what happened? “He, made a-a thumbs up,” she said and looked at me. I rounded my eyes.

NO WAY. There’s NO WAY Yongguk would do that, would he? I laughed awkwardly and scoffed. I told Nana he must’ve been tired for a joke that time, not realizing what he did or hear. I said goodbye and quickly walked home.

He’s not serious, is he? *scoffs* Of course he’s not. He must’ve misheard Nana that time. Homework is piling up and here I am talking about Yongguk. Silly me.

Oh and while waiting for the bus at the bus stop, Hankyul came with two ice-creams in his hands and gave me one, my favorite, vanilla (yummy). We sat there, waiting for the bus and chatted and laughed all along.

Hankyul really knows how to make me happy. He said it was a treat as an apology for being 'missing-in-action' always. He’s sweet isn’t he? The bus I’m riding came and Hankyul pouted and made a sad face, pretending to be sad since I’m going home first.

As the bus moves, he pretended to wipe his tears as he watched me leave. That earned him my laughter and I, on the other hand, earned a few weird looks from other people in the bus.

Today, i did another video call with Miyoung, she told me she was having a hard time with her exams there. But she did told me about her boyfie though. Aigoo, naughty Miyoung.

And i told her about what happened today regarding both Yongguk and Hankyul. "Go for Hankyul! Don't go for that silly Yonggeek jerk," she said, purposely calling him YongGEEK, with an anoyyed face. We laughed and ended our conversation after Miyoung's mum called her for her chores.

Bye diary, gonna try and finish up my homework.

Whenever I thought about homework -> T^T

----------

30th March 2012

He was called by our English teacher to give a speech at the front for his oral test. As usual, he would laugh awkwardly and blushes his ear off. I looked at him only for the first two minutes. Then I went to the toilet.

I can’t look at him. My heart was about to burst. His deep voice shook my heart, again. It’s been a while since I last heard his voice. Yeah, I realized that he doesn’t talk much nowadays. I wondered why.

Today, the B.A.P members came into our class to hang out with him during recess. I thought I was alone in class, until I saw the members came in and when I looked back, turned out Yongguk was in class too. He was sleeping.

I don’t know why but I think I blushed because Daehyun suddenly came and pinched my cheeks, making me startled and asked me a funny question, “Why are you blushing all of a sudden, eh princess? Do you like me?” he asked, raising his eyebrows. I scoffed “I wish,” And sticked out my tongue before going out of the class.

I’m pretty close with Daehyun because he was my deskmate last year. And the B.A.P members are quite nice with me too, except for Yongguk of course.

And before school ended, as we were heading to the gates, Nana asked me whether or not I liked Yongguk, I laughed and denied, strongly. Why should I say yes when he doesn’t even talk to me anymore. Plus, I told Nana that I think she and Yongguk are suitable for each other. That made her blushed and she skipped her way home happily.

And I went home with a heavy heart, imagining all the possible couple acts that I’ll probably see if Nana and Yongguk did date.

Hmm, I guess that’s all I can write for today. Gonna continue with my homework. Gosh my teachers can never, ever, stop giving homework.

Grrr T^T

----------

5th April 2012

Today is my birthday! Happy birthday to me ! ^^~ K.

Hankyul gave me a bunch of pink roses first thing in the morning before going to a shooting competition that day. Which made me alone again that day because my beloved deskmate is gone.

Well, mum gave me another diary, cause she thinks I’ve written enough in here. My classmates sang for me, under the command of the mighty class president. Hahaha, thank you Heejin! Oh and the teachers wished me too!

Well, after the whole class sang for me, I which happened to be standing in front of the class, bowed my head to thank them. When I looked up, suddenly my eyes caught Yongguk’s. He was staring at me with this cold stare and I don’t know why, but I stared back. Suddenly, he stood up and went out of class.

That snapped me into reality and I saw the whole class looking at me. Luckily Hankyul wasn’t there when it happened or who knows how he’d reacted. “Haneul-ah, did you fight with Yongguk?” Heejin asked. I laughed and I know it sounded awkward but I didn’t care.

“Aniya! Why would I fight with him?” I said and Heejin furrowed her eyebrows. I knew she didn’t believe it but as soon as she opened to ask another question, our History teacher came in. And dang I was so relieved.

History was so suffocating and made all of us sleepy thus made Heejin forgot to ask me what she was about to ask before. In fact, I think they forgot about what happened. And for the rest of the day, Yongguk never entered class again.

----------

7th April 2012

Today’s Saturday, we had a class trip today to the zoo. My classmates and I. But we went there not to look at the animals like kindergarten kids, but apparently a vet was there for animals health and our Biology teacher told us to do some research on how animals were treated.

There, we saw how the vet injected the animals with antiviruses and how she treated an elephant which sprained its ankle. To me, what she did was cool. Maybe I’ll change my ambition to a vet :3

I’ve always loved animals. My favorites are of course, lions and tigers. So does Hankyul. We went to the lions’ cage together.

I get to ruffle a lion’s mane and held a lioness paw and Hankyul took pictures of me when I was with the lions. It was scary yet awesome. He didn’t dare to touch the lions. “It’s too scary,” He said, making me laugh. It was a fun trip! I noticed something though.

When my classmates and I were at the lions’ cage, Yongguk KINDA looked restless the whole time. Maybe I was just delusional. I wanted to ask him why but I’m afraid he wouldn’t like it so I ignored him, as usual. But my eyes won’t do what my brain tells it to do; ignore him.

My eyes would search for him every now and then. And if our eyes were locked on each other, he’d rolled his eyes and look elsewhere. That’s kind of a bummer.

In the bus, unlike earlier which she sat with me, Nana sat beside Yongguk and they were chatting all the way back to school. All I did was plugged in my headset and I went to Dreamland.

The force of inertia when the bus conductor suddenly stopped the bus took me out of my Dreamland. Then, I saw a small teddy next to me with a stick note on it.

Go home and rest, my queen :3 You looked really tired :(
Kisses, Lee Hankyul *kisses your cheek*

I laughed after reading the note. I looked up from my seat but I didn’t see Hankyul anywhere in the bus. He must’ve dropped off somewhere near his house. I’ll thank him on Monday.

----------

9th April 2012

Yesterday, I half-heartedly decided to get over him. And today, I realized I MUST get over him. Well, because apparently, yesterday Nana went shopping alone and suddenly she encountered the B.A.P members including him.

She told me they decided to hang out together window shopping. And earlier today, Nana showed me some pictures she took when they hung out. The thing that broke my heart was in every picture of him, he has this smiling face that I’ve never seen since, I don’t know when.

There are 2 or maybe 3 pictures of only Nana and him and he seemed happy. Nana liked him and he seems to like her back. She was gleaming when she told me about their day yesterday.

I pretended I’m happy for her and congratulated her. She said, on her birthday soon, which is on the 20th of April, she’d confess to Yongguk. I was startled by that statement but I controlled my reaction. I said I'm rooting for her and did a hwaiting which made her blush.

For the rest of the day I was totally zoomed out even our Math teacher noticed this. She asked whether I am sick and I told her I’m slightly dizzy. She wrote a release letter and told me to rest in the school ward.

That was very helpful as I get to avoid Yongguk and Nana. I went to sleep as soon as I lay down on the bed in the ward. The sound of footsteps woke me up and saw Hankyul coming in.

“Omo my queen is sick. Do you need anything? Food? Drink? I wanted to follow you just now but the teacher won’t let me. Cruel teacher,” he said and pouted. That made me laughed.

I stayed at the ward until school ended. And so did Hankyul. Whenever I ask him to go to class, his answer will be “I don’t want to be alone,” or “I need to accompany my sick queen,” and pouts.

Sometimes, I’d hope Yongguk be this kind with me. Or maybe even try to talk to me. Dear heart, why can’t you just accept that he won’t fall for you? Give up will ya?

Miyoung called me today, video call. Today too, Minhyuk joined us in the conversation. He really is handsome. Gosh Miyoung you are one lucky gal. We all talked about Miyoung and Minhyuk today. It was fun seeing Miyoung and Minhyuk happy. I'm happy as long as she's happy.

Off to homework~

----------

 

A/N : So, how did my first shot go? Good? Bad? Comment and tell me what you think nae? Second-shot , coming up! Do anticipate :3

Thank you for your time ! Do comment and subscribe, it'll make me a happy lil' gurl x3