Party Girl Hyun Mi?

Looks Can Deceive

8:30PM. One more hour. You rummage through your clothes, trying to find a skirt or a dress that would at least be suitable club wear. Well, you assumed that you would need it since Woohyun had arranged for the both of you to meet outside one. Woollim, you run the club name over your tongue again. It had recently opened just a few weeks ago and had steadily gained a reputation.

You fall onto the floorboards of the wardrobe, pouting as your clothes offer nothing to wear so you pull a hoodie over the top of your shirt and saunter outside, the cool night air caressing your face.

You take some time to admire the blinking stars that dance around the sky and stop to breathe in the sweet air. Around you, birds sang their songs as they drifted off to sleep and you made your way through the night towards the shops, their lights glistening, the streets quiet.

Feeling the tight squeeze from the watch on your wrist, you look down - 8:40PM, you purse your lips, impressed, you still had long to go. You slip inside a clothing store, the shop assistant looking you up and down, judging your choice in clothing. You immediately regret wearing such casual attire but you shrug it off, selecting a slim party dress from the rack.

Without even trying it on, you throw it onto the counter and you see the shop assistant give a small nod of approval as she reaches under the table for a bag. Folding the dress neatly in the bag she hands it to you, flashing you a warm smile as you grab the bag and rush out the door.

Most of the snow has melted now but the cold still lingers in the air and you take another glimpse at your watch. 9:15PM. . You hurry home, being careful not to slip on the wet ground, pulling the dress from the bag and tearing the price tag off with your teeth.

How lady-like of you, Park Hyun Mi.

 

You arrive home, ripping your clothes off in a flurry and sliding into the dress, pulling the zip up your side. You stare yourself in the mirror at the strapless dress that hugs your S-line, showing off skin in just the right places. A tiny bit of your flat stomach peeks out from a slit in the dress and you burst into Soo-Hee's room.

Leaning over in the mirror, you smear a bright red lipstick over your lips and smack them together. Arranging your hair around your collarbone, you pull your glasses off your face, tracing your eyes with eyeliner and extending your stubby eyelashes with a of mascara.

You even take some time to dab a spray of perfume onto your neck and you your Gucci stilettos onto your feet as you waddle downstairs uncomfortably. On your fifteenth birthday, your mother had give you these shoes as a present and you remember how you had held your breath, tearing at the thin wrapping paper to reveal a Gucci shoebox.

Shaking your head, you had looked up to your parents who beamed back at you. A small card on the inside addressed, To our precious Hyun Mi, for when you grow up. For a whole year, you had stored the box at the back of your cupboard, thinking that the shoes were too precious for the occasion or were worried you would stumble from the height.

You awkwardly totter to the club, your strides short and your calves already beginning to hurt from the strain of the heels. You slip multiple times, having to often cling onto a nearby tree to prevent yourself from toppling over.

 

By the time you reach the club, you spot Woohyun waiting impatiently outside the doors, where a long line spills from inside. He spots you padding towards him barefooted, your shoes hanging from your hands by your side. Your toes curl from the cold footpath but it offers relief to your pinched toes.

You stop to cram them back into your shoes, walking more comfortably as Woohyun slides over to you, pulling you in closer to him by the waist. "I thought you'd never show up" Woohyun confesses, his voice greasy and he takes you into the doors, pushing past the long queue.

"I'm V.I.P" he flaunts, flashing his ID to the security guards. You act impressed but inwardly roll your eyes as the thumping music of the club washes over you like a tsunami. Girls are dancing ily, something you realise you probably never would be able to pull off even if you tried, their arms raised above their heads with drinks in their hands.

Most of the boys however, are strewn out across the bar, taking shots, some even passed out on the counter. The club smells strongly of alcohol and Woohyun pulls you through the crowd, almost suffocating as people press in towards you, some guys trying to edge closer.

es, you make a disgusted face and sigh with relief as Woohyun leads you to the bar, ordering two martinis. The bartender slides over two glasses and you sip yours as Woohyun downs it in one go.

 

You act bored, playing with the tips of your hair, searching for split ends and soon realising that you're 'no fun', he mumbles an excuse and vanishes into the crowd to join other guys grinding against some dancing girls.

You slowly drain your cup and order a shot of vodka, feeling more alive as your sobriety slips from you. You were never a drinker, but you soon find yourself downing shot after shot, your vision beginning to blur. You stagger from your seat as you spot a familiar face in the crowd.

Myungsoo?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first part of my double update todayy~ yaay~ hehe, whats myungsoo doing in a club eh? o;