Memory

Where is my heart?

 

 
I wake up to an blurry face. I quickly smell banana milk and know it is Taemin. I see a smile, but he is to close for me to appreciate it.
"Back.. Up." I whisper, my throat sore. Taemin quickly backs away from my face, only to fall into a chair.  He smiles with a blush. I look around, only to see a completely white room. Ah, So I am in my room. Was that all a dream? If it was why is Taemin here?
"Why... Are ... You.. Here?" I ask. Taemin's face goes blank.
"Am I not aloud to be here? or do you not remember what happened yesterday?" Taemin's face darkens as he says this. So, not a dream?
"You... Can..... Be..... Here... Is...Jonghyun..... Okay?" I ask, slower than normal. 
"Jonghyun punched a metal bar in the wall and split his hand open, that's why he bled so bad. He is already home, with stitches and a huge wad of band ages wrapped around his hand. He is sleeping on the couch if you want to see him." Taemin states as if Jonghyun punching the wall in is like having a cup of tea.  I sit up a little to fast, my head swirls. after the blood flow is normal, I get up and leave Taemin in my room. First I should get a glass of water first. Should I call it a plastic of water? Sense we only have plastic cups? Minho said they were safest for us. After drinking two cups of water, I decide my throat doesn't hurt to bad anymore.  
Jonghyun looks dead, his normally tan skin pale. His shirt is off though, so I guess somethings don't change even after punching a wall. I sit down with my back against the couch, scarred that Jonghyun would actually die if I stared at him. The wall is a light creamy color. Maybe, I can have my room a baby pink. A strong poke to my head jolts me out of my thoughts. I turn to see Jonghyun smiling, faintly, good hand still pointing at me. I smile back and lay my head on his chest. Jonghyun my hair. I want to think Jonghyun may not be that bad. 
I hear the front door open, and look over. An annoyed looking Minho walks threw the door. He looks over to see Jonghyun and I. Our eye's meet, and he nods looking slightly calmer. I stand up, even though Jonghyun try's to keep me there. I see Taemin glaring at me. Why is Taemin mad? I haven't even done anything today.
I follow Taemin to his room, which is decorated quite neatly. Mir fits in so nicely with the room, I almost didn't notice him in the midst of the stuffed animal pile.
"Why did you follow me." Taemin asks, glaring at the wall. I can't see his eyes, but I know he's glaring. I know him all to well.
"Taemin... Why.... Are.. You... Angry?" I try to understand what has happened to make him mad. Actually, every one seemed to be in a bad mood. Taemin mumbles something, but all I understand is "Jonghyun" and "Hate". Suddenly deep gasps come from him. IS TAEMIN DIEING? I freak out and run over to him. He turns around, and I see the weird liquid pouring our of his eyes. Every one laughed when I asked about it, but Joon later explained its called crying, and it happens when you have a frustrating feeling.
I hug Taemin, surprising him and myself. Just yesterday I couldn't stand next to him with out hyperventilating, but today I am hugging him? It's all because of what happened with Jonghyun. I think the last piece of me was terrified out. Did that even make sense? Taemin cry's into my chest, clutching the fabric. I inhale the smell of strawberries and banana's.
A knock on the door makes us both jump. Taemin pushes me away to answer it. Minho stares at a crying Taemin, then glares at me. I think I just made it worse, so I push past Minho and Taemin. I sit in my room and cry. Why can't I do anything right? Is this why I was put in my home? Wait?, Was I put there? How did I even get to the place I used to call home? Was there a home before it? Was that lady trying to take me to the original home? My head starts to throb as I think about it. I hear Daesung yell for Minho, but my head is pulsing at this point. My vision is blurred so badly I can't see my own hand. A man and a woman in a car appear. They are both smiling and laughing. Suddenly something big and brown (maybe a log?) smashes through the windshield and crushes the mans head. Something warm and red splatters across my face. The woman screams. The car flips off the road, and the woman's head hits the roof of the car causing her neck to snap, her seat belt not holding her in. A strong hand on my shoulder pulls me out of this car and back to my reality. I know it is Minho's hand, without looking.
"Min..ho... Who...... are...... they?... Why... Does.... It... Hurt... To... Remember?"