Drawing

Imagine

Waking up on a weekend from the door bell ringing. "Package delivery," the guy held a big picture frame, "it's for (your name), can you sign here please?" You yawned and did not know who sent this to you, you signed the sheet then received the picture frame. You took the picture frame and walked into the living room and unveiled it. It was a drawing of you. on the bottom corner it had a note, "Annyeonghaseyo, I know this must be sudden receiving this all of a sudden, but please text this number when you receive the picture -From admirer." You stared at the note and got a bit creeped out. You took out your phone then inserted the number into your phone, then you saw on the drop "Your Bias" you looked at it thinking it was odd. You continued to type out the entire number and it ended up being your bias. You texted him, "Whats this all about?" Moments later you received a call it was from your bias. "Why are you calling me?" You questioned him. "Because.." he hesitated. "uh-huh... go on..." you waited impatiently. "I love you, ok bye," he quickly said then turned off the phone. You still had the still on your ear. *Did I just hear that correct?* You quickly started texting him, "What did you just say? I don't think I heard it correctly." You started biting your finger nervous to see the respond. "I'm not going to say it again," he sent back. You stared at the text, "did you just say "I Love You"? Or was I hearing things," you quickly texted back. "I Love You (your name)," he sent back. You stared at your text then the picture and repeated that several times. You then started squealing loudly causing your mom to wake up. "Whats all this noise?" Your mom walked out yawning, "wow, who drew this, is this you?" She saw the painting and questioned. "Yeah," you answered while smiling like there's no tomorrow.