Cafe

Imagine

Visiting the cafe every time you had money just to see your bias working. He doesn't know you though, you wished he did. You would secretly peek at him every time he walks by. One day, your bias was your waiter, he took your order and served you the food. When you almost finished your food he brought you a parfait, "I didn't over this," you looked at him confusedly. "It's on the house," he smiled and walked away. You dug into the parfait and found a ring inside. You stared at it confusedly *I guess I won the special prize,* you thought. After you finished eating you asked for the bill and it came with fortune cookies. You took one and ate it then read the piece of paper inside, "You're cute, can I have your number? -From your bias." You stared at it thinking you were day dreaming or something, you slapped yourself on the face several times then looked at him. Once the eye contact was made, he looked down on your hands and saw the piece of paper. He walked over pretending to take the bill, he leaned over, "and your answer?" You stared at him blankly still thinking you were day dreaming. He took the ring on the table then lifted your hand, slowly putting the ring on your hand. "I've noticed you for a long time now, I know this might be weird since it's all of a sudden, but will you go out with me?"