It's him!

She's Undercover

 

You starred out of the window as the plane was about to take off. On your other side SeungHyun sat, also starring, not out of the window, but at you. He yet had to get used to your new hair color. He softly laid his hand on top of yours. You quickly pulled your hand close to yourself and stared at him with fierce eyes. SeungHyun just smiled.

You shock your head “Sorry… I was in my own world”, you apologized and kissed him softly on his cheek.

He reached your face with his hand and moved  your bangs that was covering your beautiful eyes. He studied your face, styling your hair in different ways, and then paused.

“I need to get used to this new look” He said and smirked.

“Does it look that bad…?” you questioned.

“No! Not at all, it looks great! It’s just… different… It’s new.” he paused.
“I’ve been used to your blond hair out whole life, well except that one time you went crazy and colored all your hair pink!” he laughed. “So now I just need to get used to this new hair”

“Oh the pink hair… Don’t remind me of it!” you pointed out laughed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
After some time, SeungHyun softly shock you. “~~~~~-ah, wake up! We’re about to land” he softly said.

You slowly opened your eyes, blinked a couple of times, stretched your arms, and then you were wide awake.
-------------------------------------------------------------

You had finally arrived at the airport in Incheon. You went together to get all your luggage.

You looked at SeungHyun, and as you were about to tell him bye, he grabbed your arm and pulled you close into his chest. He led his hand up to your cheek, and your lips met. As you two stood there in the middle of a huge crowed stressing around to find their luggage, you two kissed passionately and he held you even closer.

Suddenly SeungHyun let go, you looked at him with questioning eyes, he signaled for you to look to your left, so you did. You saw several agents waiting for your arrival, you whole face suddenly felt warm from embracement. You hurried and greeted the agents waiting.

All of you drove to the office to greet each other, and go over the plans. After finishing today it was time to go home and unpack.

You took a deep breath, sliding your hand down your face, and let go of the breath.
“Now Lee SeungHyun-ssi, till we meet again” you said with a serious face, but with a smile hidden in the corner of your mouth.

“Till we meet again, Kim ~~~~~-ssi” he greeted you back, as you two had suddenly changed relationship.

You waved and took off.

You two were going to leave separated, in case anyone should see you. You would also live separated from now on, you had to get used to that. For the past years you had lived together with SeungHyun, but now you were all on your own. But you had to do it for your cover.

Outside the office building you got into a taxi, you told your address to the driver, and he drove off.
SeungHyun had a car waiting for him outside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several days later.

You ran with all your might, down the pier. You hid behind a lot of barrels against the huge storage building. Suddenly 5 agents appeared, they hold their guns pointing in your direction. You sneaked a peak from the barrels and loaded your gun.

You quickly moved out from the barrels, squatted, pointing your gun at the agents, you fired a few shots and quickly moved back into your old position as they responded back with shots.

You could hear how the bullets smashed into the building, passing your ears. *They are doing a great act.* you thought to yourself *I just wish they could aim ty*.

One more time you moved out from your hiding place and fired your gun, and went back.

Now some men in black suits came out from the building looking fierce, they carried baseball bats, metal pipes and guns. They moved towards the other agents, passing you.

You saw your chance to escape; you stood up, and ran for the entrance to the storage building. Just as you passed the entrance you bumped into another person. You almost fell back over, but he with his one hand he quickly grabbed your arm, and with the other arm he took hold of your waist.

It was him, Lee HyunWoo’s nephew, Lee Joon. Both of you starred into each other’s eyes. You blinked a couple of times and twisted your body out from his safe grip. You were about to take off again, but he grabbed your wrist.

“Where do you think you’re going!?” he asked with a serious voice, “you’re in a private property!” he pointed out.

*Aish, things aren’t going according to plans… I need to improvise* you thought to yourself.

“I’m sorry… please just help me out this once…mmh?” you begged with fright in your eyes.

He looked around, stuck his head out from the entrance. You also looked out, you could see your colleagues had the upper hand; they had gotten most of the mobs under control, and were getting closer to the entrance. He held you tight and led you through a hidden door that led down to a basement.

He the light, found a blanket to you and signaled for you to stay quiet, so you did. He slowly made his way upstairs again. Your colleagues had now entered the storage building, acting as if they were searching it, in hope of finding you.

After some time, they gave up and left. Lee Joon came back down, but not alone. Some of his men had escaped during the fight, and had now joined him.

He looked straight at you, with his hands relaxing in his pocket.
“Now it’s time for you to do some explaining” he said with a very serious voice, that it surprised you.

You told him the whole story, or to be exact the whole fake story. They seemed to bite the bait, and they all loosened up, and became a tiny bit brighter. Lee Joon moved closer to you, he took your arm and studied it.

“You’re hurt!” he said as he signaled for one of his men to find some band aid. You had cut your upper arm on something sharp, the wound looked deep. You had been too busy making sure everything went according to plans, that you hadn’t even noticed it or felt anything, but now… Now it really hurt.

He came back with a box and gave it to Lee Joon. Lee Joon slowly and softly pulled the sleeve off your arm. You let out a small grown of pain. He looked worried at you, but you just put on a smile. He carefully cleaned the wound and covered it with band aid.