First Encounter

She's Undercover

 

-Right outside the American military base in Lebanon-

… Running down the street, the heat was boiling your face, the sweat drips from the strays of your hair. You kept running, faster and faster, and turned around the corner, finally he appeared in front of you again. The fire led up in your eyes, and you were determined to capture him.

You paused for a second, and placed both hands on your gun, pointing it at him.

“STOP RIGHT THERE!” you yelled and fired a warning shot, it passed his right ear. He stopped up shocked and he looked back at you.

Just as you were about to reach him, he looked to the sides and started running straight again. you ran after him, but just as you reached the spot he had stopped at, a car appeared; you rolled over the hood and landed perfectly on the other side.

Furiously you looked after the man, but he had disappeared yet again. Even more furiously you rose, pulled the door open and dragged the driver out. You were shocked when you saw his face – Son DongWoon – without thinking twice you grabbed his collar and hit him, he landed on the ground, again you picked him up by the collar and pushed him against the car.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” you yelled at his face.

He smirked and whipped his lip. He looked at the blood on his hand and looked back at you.

“I had him! You son of a !” she continued “Stop meddling in my business, if you want to get recognition from Johnson! THEN FIND YOUR OWN S AND CAPTURE THEM!”

You were about to hit him again, but someone grabbed your hand “~~~~~” SeungHyun muttered your name, looking worryingly at you.

“Parker!” your boss appeared, “Let go of him, immediately!” he commanded

You unwillingly let go of DongWoon, both of you turned around facing your sections chief, Adam Cage, and bowed politely, he nodded back.

“DongWoon” Cage called out
“Yes sir!”
“You better get out of here now, or else I’ll kick your sorry !”
“Yes sir!” DongWoon replied, looking rather confused

He looked back at you and smirked. He got in the car and drove off.

SeungHyun looked at you, he could see the anger in your eyes, “let’s go” he said.

You looked up the sky and let out a heavy sight and looked back down. You put your gun away and started walking back.

Cage and SeungHyun watched you from behind, you limped as you continued walking, they both looked worried at you. Your shoulders didn’t show any pain, but your face did, you bit you teeth’s hard together, to concentrate on walking.

Later that day DongWoon were teaching some of the soldiers.

Suddenly the door to the room flung up, you stepped in, looking as furious as earlier. You limped your way straight passed all the soldiers, down to the whiteboard where DongWoon stood. You looked straight into his eyes; he smiled ridiculously at you, making you even more pissed. Within a second you flung your arm, and he took another hit and landed on the floor. You bended down so you could face him, you took a hold on his collar once again and pulled him even closer to your face.

“If you even dare to ruin my investigation again, take this to mind. This too weakeless punch, is nothing, compared to what I’ll do then!”, suddenly his annoying smile disappeared.

“PARKER!”  Cage stood in the doorway, together with SeungHyun.

SeungHyun shook his head and smirked.

You stood up again, and walked towards the door; “Johnson wants to see you now” Cage said and went down the hallway. You turned back around, DongWoon stood up again. You saw a scissor lying on the counter; you looked at SeungHyun and smirked. You picked it up and played a little with it, DongWoon looked intensely at you, worrying about your next move.

With a quick move you turned around and threw the scissor his way. DongWoon was in shock as the scissor pierced into the whiteboard, right next to his head. His body and face expression froze.

You left the room and DongWoon in shock, SeungHyun looked at you.
“What?” you asked, like you hadn’t done anything, he just shook his head and laughed. He helped you down to Johnson.

“Our agents have found the location of Lee HyunWoo’s nephew, and as we all have learned, he is his right hand. Parker, you and SeungHyun are set to leave for South Korea in two days, I’ve already ensured you with apartments, economy, passport, and new ID’s” Johnson explained to you.

“You have already gotten your alias” he continued, and handed both of you an envelope. You opened the envelope and found passport, ID cards, car-keys, and other things you would need for your arrival. You took the passport and ID cards out, and took a look. The first thing grabbing your attention was the picture; they had changed your platin blond hair to a dark brown redish color.

It was dark outside now, SeungHyun was looking for you, but as of now you were nowhere to be seen. Just as he almost had given up on looking, he saw a familiar posture by the beach, it was you. You were practicing your material arts. He was slowly walking down to you, but suddenly another person showed up in front of you, within 5 seconds he was laying in the sand, a hand covering his cheek.

“How on earth did DongWoon find out about him?!” you yelled at the guy you had just punched. It was your messenger, one of the people you trusted the most, but now you were not sure whether that was a good idea or not.

“I don’t know, he must have overheard our calls” he explained, and got up from the sand.
“I told you to be careful… clearly you haven’t been”, you were just about to punch him again, but someone stopped you. You looked to your side, it was SeungHyun.

“Calm down ~~~~~-ah” he said with a warm smile and his usual dull eyes, trying to calm you down, but it didn’t seem to work.

You pulled your wrist out of his grip.
“You’re a useless ” you yelled out yet again, and stormed off.

“Don’t worry” SeungHyun said to him, as he looked terrified, and then ran after you.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chap, hope you like it :)
I'd love to know what you think about it :D <3