Nine New Beauties

Entranced

 

“Donghae, Time to get up,” said Sunghee as she jumped up and down on the bed.  She kept on jumping up and down which then began to drive Donghae crazy.

“Sunghee, I really do love you, but you need to stop waking me up like that,” said Donghae.  She stopped and began to pout.  

“Sunghee, don’t start,” said Donghae.  She continued to pout and Donghae had the sudden urge to cheer her up.  He quickly grabbed her and pulled her underneath the covers.  

“Now you are trapped,” said Donghae.  Sunghee squirmed and started to giggle.

“Brother, let me go,” she whined.  Donghae released her and she jumped out of the covers.  He watched his little sister skip out of his room.  He laughed to himself.  He then got out of bed and strated to stretch.  Leaving his room, he could smell the aroma of breakfast.  He then wentt to the kitchen where his mom was cooking up breakfast and his little sister, Sunghee, was sitting at the table bouncing up and down.  

"Mom hurry up with the pancakes," whined Sunghee. Their mom smiled as she brought over a plate of pancakes and set it on the table. 

"I think we need to teach you some patience," said Mom as she patted her daughter sweetly on the head. "Donghae, good morning," she said.  She walked over and kissed him on the cheek.  

"Morning mom," said Donghae.  Sunghee was trying to cut her pancake but was failing. 

"Want some help?" asked Donghae.  Sunghee nodded her head and sighed in frustration. 

"Why can't I cut a pancake yet?" she asked.  

"Because you are only a first grader," said Donghae, "Most people cant cut pancakes when they are in first grade."

Sunghee pouted and Donghae smiled as he finished up cutting her pancake into little squares. 

"Has Daehee gotten up yet?" asked Donghae. 

"Nope I don't think so," said their mom. Donghae sighed.  He did not want to be late to school again because of her laziness.  

"I will get her up," said Donghae.  He walked down the hallway to Daehee's door.  He knocked and there was no answer.  He opened the door to find the room empty.  Daehee had gone out again.  He closed the door and saw Daehee opening her window.  She was carefully opening it and then entered her room.  She slowly closed, trying to be really quiet. 

"You are so lucky that I came to wake you up," said Donghae.  Daehee jumped and spun around.  Relief washed over her face at the sight of Donghae. 

"Where did you go this time?" asked Donghae.  Daehee shrugged and walked over to her closet.  

"Just a little get together with some friends," said Daehee.  Donghae gave her a stern look. 

"What?" she asked.  Donghae shook his head. 

"You need to stop sneaking out.  If mom finds out she is going to have a fit."  Daehee grabbed her school uniform and walked over to Donghae. 

"Are you going to tell her?" Donghae shook his head no.  He is very protective of his little sisters as he tries to keep them out of trouble.  A trait in which Daehee takes full advantage of.  

"Well then, I am going to keep on doing this until I get caught," said Daehee.  She walked past Donghae and paused at the door.  "Come on big brother, hurry up and get ready or else we are going to be late."

Daehee left the room and went to the bathroom.  Donghae sighed and left  her room.  How was he going to stop his sister from sneaking out?

 

Donghae quickly rushed to his classroom as the first bell was about to ring in a few seconds.  He looked at his watch and swore.  Daehee still took forever to get ready and caused Donghae to be running late to school.  Driving her to school was becoming a pain for Donghae.  He slid into the classroom with a few seconds to spare.  He took his seat and the bell finally rang. 

"Wow, way to cut it close again," said Eunhyuk.  A close friend of Donghae.  

"Yeah, blame my little sister," said Donghae.  

"Haha Daehee causing you to arrive late again?" asked Eunhyuk.   Siwon then entered the classroom and took his seat next to Donghae and the window.  Eunhyuk leaned forward and gave him a stern look. 

"Why are you late today Siwon?" asked Eunhyuk.  

"Overslept on accident," said Siwon.  He cocked his head and squinted at Eunhyuk. "Since when are you on time, Eunhyuk?"   

"Since I found out that there are new transfer students," boasted Eunhyuk. 

"Transfers?" asked Donghae.  Eunhyuk grabbed his pencil and hit it against Donghae's head. 

"How could you not know?  Nine new girls are transfering into our grade. Nine!  Three of them are going to be in our class! Three!" said Eunhyuk as he held up three fingers in Donghae's face.  Donghae pushed the fingers out of his face.    

"Big deal," said Siwon.  Eunhyuk glared at him. 

"Alright, everyone settle down, class is going to start," said Mrs. Song.  She was a rather older woman who was extremely short.  Her black hair was beginning to turn gray and she wore tiny framed glasses on the bridge of her nose. 

"I have announcement today.  We have three new students joining our class," said Mrs. Song.  Eunhyuk sat up straight and smiled with excitement.  

"Please, join us ladies."  Mrs. Song gestured for the new students to enter.  Three incredibly beautiful, tall, and slim girls walked in.  The whole class went silent and stared at them.  Their skin was silky smooth and flawless.  Two of them had long wavy brown hair that flowed as they walked.  The other one had long wavy blonde hair that seemed to glow in the lights.  They were all dressed in the school jackets and skirts in which made their legs look long and elegant.  

"Please ladies, introduce yourselvess," said Mrs. Song.  One of the two brown haired girls stepped forward and bowed to us. 

"Hello, my name is Yoona, please take care of me," she said.  The other brunette one stepped forward and bowed. 

"My name is Hyoyeon, please take care of me," she said.  Then the blonde one stepped forward and bowed. 

"My name is Jessica, please take care of me," she said.  The whole class became mesmorized with the girls and could not stop staring at their beauty.  Eunhyuk grabbed a mirror and check to make sure his hair was perfect.  he quickly put it away and started to give a charming smile.  Siwon just rolled his eyes at the commotion and then started to look out the window.  Donghae stared at Jessica. He could not understand it, but something about her.  Something strange.  Something interesting about her caught his attention and now he could not look away.

 


I know this is really short, but I hope you guys like it and I will try to update soon :)