And All The Truths Revealed

Butterfly Without Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I just don't want to rush to fall in love, because even in fairy tales. The happy ending takes place on the last page.

***

Yoona's House

 

 

Even though today was weekend, it couldn’t be an excuse for Donghae to not visit her. Donghae still happily came to Yoona’s house –it was after Yoona made sure that Leeteuk went out with his friends until night. It was even his fifth time already in there, while Yoona also had been practically 4 days absence from school due to her condition. The pain on her leg exactly had been fine since 4 days ago. She intended to come to school the next day but unexpectedly Yoona had a serious fever after that. Being a daughter of workaholic parents, Yoona didn’t get full of attention from them even when she needed it so much when she was sick. They only kept telling her to go to the hospital that Yoona didn’t like so much and had to refuse it thousand times. It was Leeteuk or Donghae who sweetly took care of her everyday. At least she was grateful that there was still one of her family who wanted to give an attention for her, although Leeteuk could only took care of her in short time. That was before he went to campus and the night after returning, Yoona was still truly glad.

What made her feel so grateful more than everything was Donghae’s so over kindness, he really never once absence to visit her since she was sick, even when she was getting better. Exactly like what he had promised, Donghae did come to her house when all her family had left and then went to SM high school in the afternoon after that. He sincerely came to take care of her everyday when no one of her family did that. Donghae was totally a nice guy for her, more than just a nice guy even. He wasn’t really like what people described about him. Yes, perhaps he was a playboy but beside that Yoona found him unbelievable sweet and a caring guy. In the morning Donghae always came with foods and packs of healthy tea in his hand. He was even the one who panicked and immediately called a doctor when he found Yoona suddenly had a fever. He was the one who compressed her, the one who fed her, took care of medicines she had to drink, concerned so much about her, did everything she needed and the sweetest one was when he sang her a song until she slept.

But his willingness to ditch school just for her –something that her brother didn’t do- was the only one thing that Yoona couldn’t accept. Something that made her rather feel more guilt about that. Because after all it wasn’t his obligation to take care of her, it wasn’t him who had to busily concern about her condition. She warned him before, in few times. Told him to go to school and just let her because she’ll be fine, her maid could take care of her though. But he stubbornly kept taking care of her, not even listened what she tiredly told him and eventually Yoona gave up about that. She just didn’t want to make such a difficult for him, even when he said that taking care of her wasn’t a burden, she still felt that it was wrong. It made Donghae had to keep telling her that he was fine with it. He even felt happy and so over excited every time he drove his car to her house. Because often visit her meant he could have a lot of time with her. He could taste his favorite moment, enjoying her sweet smile, her alligator laugh, feeling something incredible that he rarely felt towards girl.

Through it, they could know each other and get along very well. In fact, the time he spent most with her, also build a better relationship for both of them.

Overall Yoona could only get rid of her bad point of view about him and sincerely thanked him few times as a return. She also promised to herself that she would do anything to reply his kindness someday, though she still hadn’t found the exact reason why he was so willing to do all of those sweet things, whether it was sincere or because he just wanted to skip school or even something more than that. The term of their fake relationship didn’t even suit for the reason why he took care of her. However, she really thanked for everything.

But there was one problem about that. Often came to visit her, of course made Donghae had more time for her than her brother instead. At the same condition it was also made him felt that he was like in his own house. At the second day he came he still listened what Yoona told to him that he had to stay in her room or could wander around but not so long, just in case Leeteuk came back home so sudden. But as time passed by, Donghae walked around her house freely without her permission, he even took a chance to watch TV in the living room and sometimes ended up taking a nap on the couch while Yoona was sleeping. The time Yoona woke up and found him there, she was in total panic and fury. And the next day he bravely did whatever he wanted to do in her house that Yoona couldn’t warn him again. What Donghae had done to her exactly was something that Yoona couldn’t enough to thank for, because if her condition got better then Donghae was the cause of it. But Donghae’s reckless action in her house was what Yoona honestly hated so much and couldn’t handle again. And at this second, Yoona found Donghae wandered around freely in the kitchen for the umpteenth time.

“It’s been 5 days”

The unclear statement he just stated successfully grabbed Yoona’s attention from TV to look at the man who busily searching for snacks in her refrigerator without her permission.  The scene of Donghae wandered around at her house like that still made her feel so anxious.  A slight of worry never left her after all, though it was only Donghae, her and her maid in the house at this time, Yoona couldn’t loose her guard about that. Leeteuk probably could return at the unpredictable time although so far it never happened.

“What are you doing in the kitchen Oppa?” shouted her from the living room.

“Looking for food, I’m hungry”

Yoona keeping an eye on him until Donghae approached her and decided join to sit on the couch beside her, right after he took the left over pizza in refrigerator. He chewed it happily, foot were on the table like he was living in his own house. Yoona only glared at it, because as time passed by she was getting used with his carefree-reckless behavior.

“I haven’t even eaten it yet” she pouted.

Donghae took a bite again, but then gave half of it to her that she happily took it.

“It’s been 5 days Yoong”

“I know. Don’t worry Oppa, I will go to school tomorrow” said her with pizza in .

At least today, Yoona had back to her cheerful condition, something that Donghae was extremely glad for. Her serious fever 3 days ago made Donghae couldn’t stop worry about it and wanted to be in her side all the time. He couldn’t even sleep for thinking about her condition when he was in home. But now he could breathe freely again when Yoona showed him her usual dorky side. Her condition was way better since yesterday, yet Donghae still against her firmly to go to school when she asked to. Donghae knew that she needed to recover. Her doctor said the stress she got was the main cause why she had sudden serious fever a few days prior. The situation in the school was probably the factor why she got stress at that time and Donghae blamed about that so much.

“That’s not what I mean” he snapped her misunderstanding.

She looked at him questioningly.

“It’s been 5 days since I confessed my feeling and you haven’t answered it yet” he explained nervously while eyes fixed on TV.

Yoona swallowed the pizza slowly. The moment she got what he meant, blush almost printed on her cheeks. Suddenly remembered the moment when Donghae confessed his love to her. Only a nervous feeling she felt right now, but deep thought of her wanted Donghae to forget it. It wasn’t something that she tried to avoid when Donghae brought that topic. It was rather because she didn’t have the answer for that yet. 5 days didn’t even enough for her to give him right answered. Yoona couldn’t even determine her own feeling towards him, whether she loved him back or didn’t even though she felt flustered, and most of times heartbeat racing and cheeks blushing. Yoona couldn’t make it sure if it was because she fell in love with him or was because he was awesomely charming. She didn’t want to take a rush conclusion about what she felt towards him. She probably could tell that she liked him a bit or lots, but didn’t dare to admit until love stage yet. A slight of wary, a lot of doubt and anxious feeling still lived deep down in her heart. He was a number one playboy after all. His confession wasn’t something that she could seriously think.

For her, yeah Donghae was actually nice, charming, caring, sweet and kind almost perfect even. But the consequences to let her fall in love with him were so serious. She had to face a lot of trouble that she hadn’t prepared yet. Moreover, Yoona had a lot of reasons not to fall in love with him, start from her brother, her friends, his fans and the gossipers. It was something that Yoona couldn’t handle all at once. His sweet cares towards her probably could change her mind about him, but not her feeling.

“Oppa, are you really serious about it?” she frowned.

“Of course” the tone of his voice was firm. “Even more than just serious”

She clicked her tongue “You probably said that to bunch of girls too”

“Anyioo” he shook his head “Only you jinjja”

She couldn’t help but chuckle at his statement. Her eyes doubted it fully and he sighed to all the suspicious he got from her.

“Yoong, why don’t you just believe me? Should I kiss you again?” Donghae made a move towards her, face suddenly getting close to her. “Or taste you?” every word he said, the gap between them nearly closed. Held her breath Yoona moved back when his face inches away from her. Tried to avoid him, eventually Yoona laid on the couch, giving a big chance to him to get closer and place himself on top of her. “Or feel you?” he caressed her cheek, down to her neck “Or make a with you to prove my words?” his hand stopped on top of between her neck and her s.

N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter