Confessions

Right here waiting

 

hey guys! another update :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 6  “Confessions”

 

 The next day, kyuhyun picked sungmin up again from their house and they (including eunhyuk, much to kyuhyun’s irritation) walked to school together. But kyuhyun’s irritation worsened when they stepped into the school’s gate. Kai had been waiting for them.

“hey eunhyuk! Good morning sungmin hyung~~” kai muttered shyly while smiling at sungmin.

Eunhyuk nodded and smiled back while kyuhyun glared at him. ‘classes haven’t even started and his flirting with MY min’

”Good morning kai” sungmin jumped a little when kyuhyun held his hand.

“come on. Classes are about to start” kyuhyun then pulled sungmin close walked towards their building leaving a frowning kai and an amused eunhyuk.

 

AT THE CLASSROOM                        

 

As they settled in their proper seats,  the teacher came in with a big smile.

“I have a special annou---“ the teacher stopped talking as donghae came rushing in.

“I’m sorry I’m late sir.” Donghae walked to his seat with his head bowed when the teacher nodded at him.

“as I was saying, I have a special announcement. As you all know, our school’s talent competition is in a week from now so I wanted to get the names of those who want to participate. We’re giving you guys a chance to show what you’ve got.” the teacher smiled encouragingly to his students before he continued

“so who wants to join?”

“me and donghae would like to participate sir” eunhyuk smiled brightly

This caused donghae to look up with pure surprise evident on his face. the teacher looked at donghae for confirmation but he was still stunned that eunhyuk was really serious about dancing together. He looked at eunhyuk and the latter smiled his gummy smile while nodding his head as if encouraging him.

This caused donghae to nod at their teacher before bowing his head so his classmates couldn’t see his blush.

“can I participate sir?” a hand was raised and it belonged to kai.

“of course! Why not?” the teacher smiled and listed his name.

“is that all? Well… if any of you decided to join, come and see me within today ok. Don’t be afraid to step up and let people know you have something to give to the table ok..”

 

LUNCH TIME

 

 By lunch time, they were all seated at their table eating their food. But one person was still in a bad mood.

It was kyuhyun.

Kai was still trying to get close to sungmin preventing him from having any interaction with him. Donghae was feeling good because finally eunhyuk’s attention was on him since they agreed to dance together at the talent competition.

 Kyuhyun stood up and said to donghae halting his and eunhyuk’s conversation.  “donghae, can you come with me for a while?”

Donghae raised his eyebrows and looked at kyuhyun then at eunhyuk then back at kyuhyun with pleading eyes. Kyuhyun gave him a knowing look that said ‘come. Now’ donghae pouted and excused himself.

Kyuhyun was about to leave when a hand stopped him. He looked back and saw sungmin was the one who held him back.

“where are you going? You haven’t eaten anything.”

“I’ll be right back” sungmin squeezed his hand and nodded. Kyuhyun smiled at the gesture.

 

AT THE CLASSROOM

 

They were all seated at their seats except for kai. He was seated at kyuhyun’s chair facing sungmin. He kept on talking to sungmin not noticing that the latter’s mind was elsewhere.

‘Where’s kyu? he didn’t come back to the cafeteria. He doesn’t look good since this morning. Is he not feeling well?’ sungmin kept worrying about kyuhyun when a hand waved in front of his face.

“hyung, are you alright? Do you not feel well? Do you want to go to the infirmary?” kai asked concerned.

“no I’m fine. What were you saying?” sungmin just smiled.

“uhm.. y-you know the a-about that talent competition?” sungmin nodded at kai

“I wanna dedicate my performance to you hyung~” kai reached out to hold sungmin’s hand.

He continued “I know we have only known each other for a short while but I feel that you are a really sweet person and very friendly and uhm… cute” kai almost whispered the last part but coughed and spoke again “ i-I ah.. I like you hyung” kai blurted out and looked at sungmin.

Sungmin’s eyes widened and blushed at the sudden confession.

“uhm.. thanks kai.. I don’t know what to say”

“you don’t have to say anything hyung. Just let me show you and prove to you that my feelings are sincere and genuine. You’ll see” kai smiled at the stunned sungmin.

“excuse me. Don’t want to intrude on your lovely confession. But I believe that is my seat you are occupying” kyuhyun sneered. But kai was in agood mood.

“sorry kyuhyun hyung. Here you go” kai stood up and smiled at kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun’s irritation only worsened he just plopped down on his seat and wished that time would move fast so he and sungmin would walk home together and not get disturbed by he-who-must-not-be-named.

 

ON THE WAY HOME

 

Kyuhyun kept on sulking and pouting like a kid. Sungmin found it cute but didn’t know what happen that would cause the younger’s behavior. When they finally reached his house he turned kyuhyun and looked at him in the eyes.

“what’s wrong? You’ve been acting weird today?” kyuhyun avoided his eyes but a brownie was shoved in front of his face.

“wha-.. what’s this?” kyuhyun took the brownie from sungmin

“you didn’t eat anything during lunch so I want you to eat it when you get home… I bought it for you.. ok bye” sungmin said goodbye and ran to the front door leaving a stunned kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun couldn’t but foolishly smile on the way home. And that night, sungmin received a text message.

 

From: kyu :)

To: min~ :)

Goodnight! Sweet dreams min~!

Thanks for the brownie, it was soo delicious :3

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

At school, as they were headed to their classroom sungmin realized he forgot his math book. It was his first class so he gave his bag to kyuhyun and went back to retrieve it. When he opened his locker a paper fell out. He took it and read it.

 

MY minnie~

It’s time for me to show you how I really feel for you.

YOUR prince <3

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

anyeong!!!

i hoped you like the update :)

XOXO