It can happen.

Eunhyuk, The Last Man Standing

 

Today's our flight, just 3-4 hours trip, I think. I'm sitting next to Dong-hae. Ahh, I'll put on my headphones, listen to music, to make me calm somehow..

We finally reach Busan. All I did on that plane is sleep. Now, I'm sleepy again, and my hurts T_T. Then again, like a 5 year-old kid, Dong-hae sleeps again on the way to the hotel.

So we're here. I can't wait to see the bed. I'm so tired! Even if that flight's short, it's still not worth it...

On room 153...

EH: Ehhh!!?? Why is the bed like this!? Why is there only one bed!?

DH: Hmm... I'll sleep on the couch.

EH: Ah, no! We'll sleep on that. But let's put a guard or line on the middle.

DH: Are you sure?

EH: Ah, yes!

DH: Mmm... Alright.

 

Uh oh! Why did I say that!? You're not thinking right Hyukkie! Argh!!

We slept for another 4hours, then everyone went to the beach.

When I was walking towards the members, I dropped my drink. I just can't believe what my eyes saw. Why is here here!? I thought he was in America!? Si-won, why are you here....

 

SW: Eunhyuk-hyung! Hi!

EH: Hi! How are you?

SW: I got jetlag. Haha. But I'm good. How are you?

EH: I'm fine. What are you doing here?

SW: Ah, I heard from Heechul-hyung that you guys will have a vacation here at Busan.

EH: Ah, yes.

SW: Hyung, did you see Dong-hae? I want to talk to him.

 

Eh... Why are you looking for him..... I just wish you won't get back with Dong-hae...

 

EH: Ah, I don't know.

SW: Ah, alright. Thanks anyways. I got to rest for now. I'll talk to him later.

EH: Alright. See you later. Rest well.

SW: Yes hyung.

 

Just right after Si-won left, Dong-hae appeared behind me. Good thing Si-won's already in the lobby, heading to his room. I'll let Si-won find Dong-hae himself. Since Dong-hae's here with me, I'll take him with me to have some fun..

 

DH: Hyukkie! Let's swim!

EH: I want to go to the zoo.

DH: Eh? There's a zoo?

EH: Yeah. Just near the parking lot.

DH: Cool! Let's go!

EH: Ok ok! But don't drag me!

DH: Haha! Mianhe! (Sorry)

 

He's so happy. My plan worked. I'll keep Dong-hae to myself for 5-6hours. We saw lots of animals. Dong-hae's scared of the skunk, he's worried that it might make him stink. Haha, so cute ☺

 

DH: Hyukkie, let's go to the elephants! I want to feed them.

EH: Alright.

 

So we're on the elephant zone, feeding them with bananas and giving them water. Dong-hae acted like a kid, so cute ! :3 ♥ While walking, we heard splashing sounds...

 

DH: Hyukkie, I want to see those dolphins!

EH: Easy Dong-hae, I'm going to rest here for a bit. You go watch them.

DH: But Hyukkie....

 

He showed me a little sad Dong-hae, that made me regret saying no...

EH: Fine. I'll come

DH: Yay!

EH: Don't drag me!

 

We saw dolphins jumping in and out of the water. Scuba divers playing with the dolphins. It was a great show.

We entered the aquarium. Seeing many different "Dong-haes". Dong-hae means "east fish". Just like a kid, his face looks like he just saw an aquarium for the first time.

 

EH: Dong-hae, why are you like that?

DH: It's my first time going here.

EH: Good thing I've brought you here.

DH: Yeah. Hyukkie, I'm really thankful. You make me happy almost every time.

EH: Dong-hae, you're my best friend. Of course I'll make you happy.

DH: Thanks a lot Hyukkie.

 

Dong-hae, it's not that you're my best friend that I'm doing this. It's because I love you more than Si-won does. If only I could replace him in your heart, then we'll be happier than before. I can promise you that.

It's already 5:47pm, time flies fast. It feels like only an hour. We walked and talked at that time. Finally, we reached the hotel. At the room...

 

EH: Everyone, we're back!

LT: Where did the two of you go?

DH: The zoo.

LT: What for?

EH: We were tired of swimming. We thought we could see the animals.

LT: Why didn't you guys say that you were leaving!

EH: I'm sorry hyung, it's all my fault.

LT: It's okay. At least you're back safely. We were really worried.

DH: I'm sorry too hyung.

LT: Yes yes. Well get yourselves cleaned. We're having dinner soon.

EH: Yes hyung, thank you.

 

Great, we're in time for dinner. And then....

 

SW: Dong-hae! DH: Si-won!? What are you doing here?

SW: I came here to talk to you.

DH: About what?

SW: Our relationship.

DH: What about it?

SW: I'm sorry for leaving you like that. I was too harsh, I'm really sorry.

DH: It's okay. It's in the past. People are taught to forgive people. So I forgive you. I really want to ask you.

SW: Thank you, and sure. What's that?

DH: Who did you replace me with?

SW: Kibum.... I'm sorry! DH: It's okay. At least I know the truth now.

SW: Can we still be friends?

DH: I'll think about it...

LT: KIDS! Dinner's ready!

DH: Let's eat ☺

SW: Sure.

 

So they talked about their relationship. And it's finally over. I finally have my chance!

I sat together with Dong-hae and Yesung-hyung. Kangin-hyung started the prayer. After, we finally eat. Dinner's really delicious when Leeteuk-hyung and Kangin-hyung made it.

 

YS: Hyun, why so delicious!?

LT: Secret~

HC: Yah! Tell us!

KI: Ahh, this kids. It's really a secret.

SD: Kangin-hyung, I just noticed.

KI: Yes?

SD: Why is it that you and Leeteuk-hyung are always together? Ryeowook and I saw you guys at the pool, REALLY CLOSE, that no one can break you apart. What's up? You guys are suspicious.

RW: Yeah Leeteuk-hyung. There's something you're not telling us.

YS: Leeteuk-hyung, I think you should tell them.

HC: Tell us what?

 

Everyone was waiting. I saw Leeteuk-hyung hold Kangin-s hand with a happy face. Kangin-hyung smiled, as everyone was engrossed. I think I find them cute. When Kangin-hyung said the reason of why they're so close...

 

SD: Ehhh!?

RW: What did you say!?

SM: OMO! I'm so happy for you guys!

HG: Well that's new.

HC: I didn't think that Leeteuk-hyung, an '83 liner like me, would finally find a guy that can make him happy.

KB: Alright! Congrats guys!

DH: Congrats you two!

EH: Congrats guys! But I have a question.

LT: Hmmm?

EH: Since when did you guys started dating?

KI: We started 3 months ago. We didn't let anyone know, because it'd be too awkward.

LT: We still don't know if you guys will accept us.

SM: Who asked first?

 

Leeteuk-hyung points at Kangin-hyung. Everyone was smiling. They love the announcement. So do I, but I envy them. Sungmin-hyung Dong-hae and me are the only ones left without a lover. Shindong-hyung got a girlfriend named Nari. Heechul-hyung and Hangeng-hyung started last year. yesung-hyung and Ryeowook are dating secretly. Only I know their secret. I wish them to love each other forever. I also wish that someday Dong-hae will be mine...